What's new

USA MK2 PS3 TOURNAMENT ?????

D

david_GEM

It could have easily been 11-2 with those two really close matches. I got lucky in the sub match and i recall a magical energy ball in the last fight. His raiden is definently a force.

Dude i don't have a camera. I always "get" recorded. Dookie is suppose to post the videos at some point.

D

david_GEM

Btw, Drewicide deserves extra respect for actually playing all the matches. (I'm not attacking frznsldr by any means) but drew gave himself a chance. And in the last six matches he literally made himself better. He's going to come back stronger.

Dookie (p1) VS David_GEM (p2) part#1 tourney

good games, you outplayed me. you better win this damn tourney!!!! lol. ill be back!!!!

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
I've pulled off a lot of slick uppercuts, but I've never gotten one after a missed Jax high kick, lol! (see 4:53)

Good games you two

dciguy01 said:
I've pulled off a lot of slick uppercuts, but I've never gotten one after a missed Jax high kick, lol! (see 4:53)

Good games you two
Thanks DCI, yeah that had me screaming WTF!! his uppercutting is silly good. David im coming to kick your fucking ass tonight!!!!!!!!! lmao lmao.

D

david_GEM

That's what i like to call a foozer uppercut. I get caught with those all the time by him. How about the desperate jabs at the end of round one of that fight. I almost cried.

@dookie, sign up in the ladder thing. I have to work my way up for dciguy (that's right I'm coming for you). But if u sign up I'll be right there. lol

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
haha, I've only got this crown because nobody else has played a single game yet. We'll see how long I hold onto it though..

D

david_GEM

I'd have to beat like four people to get to you. Not to mention dookie will be chasing me and if i wanted to jump two spots I'd have to beat John2kx. Go-figure

wazz

Noob
the clock is ticking TICK TOCK

@mackerfeild lives and mk2 prince u hav less than 12 hours play ur games. when i wake up 2moro morning. uk time 10am (usa time 5am i think) ur will both be disqualifed.

then i will msg kaz who he wants play. Either JESSE OR KINGDOUBLER

wazz said:
the clock is ticking TICK TOCK

@mackerfeild lives and mk2 prince u hav less than 12 hours play ur games. when i wake up 2moro morning. uk time 10am (usa time 5am i think) ur will both be disqualifed.

then i will msg kaz who he wants play. Either JESSE OR KINGDOUBLER
He and I were on at the same time for over an hour yesterday, but he never responded to my messages. I'll be gone the rest of today and tomorrow, so you can officially eliminate me. It's no biggie, I never actually signed up for the tourney in the first place. Have fun, y'all. :)

david_GEM said:
I'd have to beat like four people to get to you. Not to mention dookie will be chasing me and if i wanted to jump two spots I'd have to beat John2kx. Go-figure
beyond chasing you, im already drawing up blue-prints;)

D

david_GEM

if i can beat michale, then maybe i can skip john2kx. muahahahaha

dciguy01 said:
Alright Jesse! Second chance for ya. Better not lag with Kaz, lol
We did lag but not much, more like desynced at some points. Anyways, in no surprise Kaz (ectonaut) advances to face dciguy01. My bet is on ectonaut winning the tourney!

Score was like 2-11

ggs kaz

Kaz

Noob
GGs jesse!

Here were the matches

P1. ectonaut (kaz) P2. Jesse89202

P1 P2 winner
1. baraka vs scorpion kaz
2. kung lao vs kitana kaz
3. kitana vs scorpion kaz
4. mileena vs sub zero kaz
5. kitana vs jax jesse
6. reptile vs raiden kaz
7. baraka vs kitana jesse
8. liu kang vs kung lao kaz
9. kung lao vs liu kang kaz
10. baraka vs shang kaz
11. jax vs cage kaz
12. shang vs cage kaz
13. shang vs sub kaz

again great matches jesse, both of the kung lao vs liu kang fights were extremely close, and I'm lucky you didnt land on jax or liu more often haha.

wazz

Noob
updated

kaz and jesse thnx 4 playin the games soo fast. glad thats over lol

ok nxt rounds plz try record and post on u tube :D

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
Kaz, today might be difficult for me but let's def play our game on Wednesday night. I'll try to setup the cam to record.

I lost to Foozer, I think 9-4, if he's got a vid I'm sure it will confirm.

@foozer-what was that last comment, of course? Sounds like you're being smart ass? I'm sure you wouldn't be one though, you're a good kid.

AriaDelano said:
I lost to Foozer, I think 9-4, if he's got a vid I'm sure it will confirm.

@foozer-what was that last comment, of course? Sounds like you're being smart ass? I'm sure you wouldn't be one though, you're a good kid.
I doubt he will answer here, "fuck classic" anyone?