What's new

USA MK2 PS3 TOURNAMENT ?????

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
Speaking of said poster, Davey...

wazz said:
if a player does not post results of their match they will be disqualified
Last I checked Foozer didn't post the results of his first or second round match.

D

david_GEM

@ aria, "of course" was in remark to u saying "lag didn't help much." it wasn't because he won.

@dci give him a break u know he isn't posting on here anymore- besides the people he played posted the outcomes anyway. (he's gonna post vids too)

On another note- I beat Foozer 10-3!! ggs to him and I'll be waiting in the final for either dci or kaz!!
It's funny becasue fooz 7 and 9 streaked me like a half an hour before playing aria.

D

david_GEM

two things. Imma post all of fooz's videos here.

They actually ended up playing 14 games. U see all of Aria's wins in the vids but he also won the 14th match. I was suppose to be keeping count and i made a mistake. and his memory card fucking sucks so u'll miss the last four matches with aria and the last three with me.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
Kaz and I are playing our series tonight. I will record the games and post to youtube later.

D

david_GEM

dciguy01 said:
Kaz and I are playing our series tonight. I will record the games and post to youtube later.
I wish u could stream that shit live. lol

D

david_GEM

part two, the last four are missing I think. Mostly because they desynced like three times and the camera was running.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
Kaz, if you're not online in the next 30 minutes we're going to have to postpone the match till tomorrow. :(

Kaz

Noob
just got out of work.. not sure what time you posted the comment above, but i'll be able to play from noon-4 tommorow and after 9 depending if i get out of work on time

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
Well we just played. It was a close series, but Kaz got the better end of it.

8-5 Kaz

What really screwed me over was the Scorpion mirror match. I just froze in place and was afraid to do anything. That's been my downfall against aggressive players lately. Gotta stop doin that shit. Otherwise, very good games and very good series. Good luck against David, Kaz!

D

david_GEM

If there's one thing i truly hate, it's scorpion mirror matches.

Well Kazman, shit idk what to say. THIS WILL BE EPIC!!

Kaz

Noob
Great games DCI! that was one intense series!

P1. ectonaut (kaz) P2. DCIguy01

P1 P2 winner
1. Liu kang vs reptile kaz
2. mileena vs reptile kaz
3. kung lao vs kung lao dciguy
4. scorpion vs scorpion kaz
5. kitana vs sub zero kaz
6. scorpion vs sub zero dciguy
7. reptile vs reptile kaz
8. liu kang vs kitana dciguy
9. jax vs raiden dciguy
10. baraka vs liu kang kaz
11. raiden vs shang kaz
12. baraka vs reptile kaz
13. kitana vs reptile dciguy

Alright David! I'm ready! the champ shall be crowned tommorow!

Congratulations Kaz for moving into the finals - please someone record it :)

Great games to DCI..looks like it was a very close series.

btbb99

Noob
good shit fellas!!!! that was fun to watch... great comeback to dci on that raiden vs jax match... i was on the edge of my seat on that 1.... and congrats to kaz for moving on to the finals along with david gem...that should be fun to watch, 1 of u guys better be recording because i think i can speak for everybody when i say that we need to see this!!!!

D

david_GEM

Kaz is a baaaad mother "shut yo mouf!" i come to realize we play very similar. That was excellent from both of u guys. If i didn't know who won i would have had a heart attack. Nice shit. I haven't been in a video yet that recorded all of the fights. lol but i think kaz is recording.

Kaz

Noob
yeah I'm gonna record but I only have a digital camera so the quality won't be as great as these other vids!

D

david_GEM

I know you wanna see the 18+ thread kaz. This is your chance! lmao goodnight!!!!!