wazz

Noob
Tournament is starting Monday 2nd November

Brackets

http://hotbrackets.com/brackets?bracketid=463

or

http://www.bracketmaker.com/tmenu.cfm?tid=340389

Pulling names out of hat video youtube

Jus wondering how the PS3 mk2 USA scene is doin. if any wants a tourny ill host. am on this site most of the time ;)
if any1 is interesed plz post wit ur PSN. If i get enough responess. ill do it.

REMEMBER I DONT HAVE PS3 ANYMORE :(. SO IF ANY ONE WANTS CONTACT ME. PM ME ON THIS SITE OR ANYTHING

PLZ NOTE THIS IS FOR PS3 USA MK2 PLAYERS

PLZ NOTE THERE WONT BE HIGH QUALTY BRACKETS. THE BRACKETS WILL BE MADE IN BRACKET MAKER. BRACKETMAKER.COM

UPLOADED THIS PIC 4 FUN HAHA

16 player tournament (0 spots left)

who hav sighned up so far

Classicmk-------------------------PSN

1 Vassgo187-----------------Vassgo187
2 david_gem-----------------david_gem
3 dookiebrain----------------dookiebrain
4 dciguy01------------------dciguy01
5 btbb99--------------------btbb99
6 frznsldr--------------------frznsldr
7 drewcide------------------drewcide
8 dudemcude----------------mackfieldlives
9 Foozer1--------------------foozer1
10 jesse89202-----------------jesse89202
11 Kaz------------------------ectonaut
12 Davey_8000----------------DaveOelectro
13 mud------------------------iammud
14 AriaDelano------------------AriaDelano
15 xDisciplex-------------------xMichalex
16 kingpdoubleR----------------kingpdoubleR

Reserve

1 TooStylish--------------------EnergeticDreams (has taken Davey_8000 spot)
2 Mk2prince--------------------Mk2prince

PLZ WATCH THIS VID IF UR CONFUSED WHAT AM SAYIN BOUT UK/EUROPEAN USA

wazz said:
RULES
------

- Exactly 16 player spots. If 16 players cannot be found, first round byes will be awarded at random

- Best of 13 matches (not first to 7, therefore every match must be played even if you have accumulated the majority of wins)

- once brackets are posted, you will receive 1 week to complete your quarterfinal match with your opponent and post results of your match by 11:59 pm est of the deadline date.

- You do not need to record your match, but please write down your scores (ie. 4-9 or 6-7) and character matchups if you remember them.

- tourney duration will be 2 weeks (1 week for quarter finals, 3 days for semis and 3 days for finals, 1 day for CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH) Deadline for reporting scores will be posted.

- to avoid unfair counterpicking, all matches MUST be done using random select.

Disqualifications
---------------

- If a player selects a character without random select that match will NOT count. If you accidentally pic liu kang or reptile than the match will not count and be omitted. (If you need to message your opponent in game for whatever reason then let the timer run out on the character select screen)

- if a player willingly quits than that player is eliminated for the entire tourney *lag exception see below

- if a player no-shows a match or does not complete the 13 matches they are disqualified

- if a player does not post results of their match they will be disqualified

How to post results of ur games
------------------------------

remember to have a pen and paper ready when u play ur games so u can write down ur results after each match

example

1= wazz56
2= smoke
3= wazz56
4= wazz56
5= smoke
6= smoke
7= wazz56
8= smoke
9= smoke
10= wazz56
11= wazz56
12= smoke
13= wazz56

Exception
---------

- if connection breaks, then both players must restart the match with the same characters (prior round win is omitted). If the breaking connection is suspicious like breaking right before a victory than the player has a right to report it. (if you click the ps3 button you will see if the person is still playing mk2... if it doesn't than they've manually exited the game).

- In the case of lag, keep trying. If after a few tries the connection is not good, please report back within a few days of your matchup and a new matchup may be made for you with another opponent.

- *you will have up to the 3rd match to quit on account of lag if it is really unplayable without being faulted (after the 3rd match is played you must continue the rest of your 10 remaining matches even if lag begins to creep in.) You must notify your opponent you are quitting due to lag and must report this asap in this thread in order to get a new opponent other wise you may both be disqualified. Therefore it is best to play early in case you may need to swap opponents as there may be no available opponents left if all matchups have been played. This lag exception ONLY applies to quarterfinal matches. Semi's and Finals must be played regardless of lag.

- if a person is lagging severely with several people, that player may be removed from the tourney.

- if a person is DQ'ed, and another opponent cannot be found for the remaining player, then a reserve will be used. If there is no reserve, than the player will receive a bye. Byes only allowed in quarterfinals. if a replacement player is needed in the semi's or finals, it will be determined from the previous rounds' highest scoring losing player. If there is a tie than the winner will get to pick.

Update concerning lag:
to optimize internet speed, if you have a computer or laptop running in the background while playing, for the duration of your matchup:

please DO NOT

- have any torrents running
- any downloads running
- youtube or streaming video running
- any intensive internet surfing
- any 2.4 ghz cordless telephone calls

this will ensure a solid connection

Hey what up wazz , hey i was just wondering why does your US MK2 come out black and white ? I just thought that was wierd.

D

david_GEM

I'm down, it's time I give myself another try in this kinda tourney. I won't lag because I'll play at my friends house and he has that whole ethernet thing going. I can't wait to see who else signs up for this. We should probably do this sometime next month.

psn- david_GEM
I must defend my tourney status!!!

wazz

Noob
fusion117 said:
Hey what up wazz , hey i was just wondering why does your US MK2 come out black and white ? I just thought that was wierd.
hey fusion wazz up. ok the tv i was using only supports uk pal format. usa mk2 is usa ntsc

wazz said:
hey fusion wazz up. ok the tv i was using only supports uk pal format. usa mk2 is usa ntsc
Hey wazz , yah thats not bad of that tv to be like that.....not bad at all. I was just gonna say what happens when you play as ninjas ? LOL they're all the same ,3 smokes!!

D

david_GEM

question, how were able to get both? I can't buy crash team racing because i don't have pounds in my acount.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
I'm in. We need to get the Elites in on this too. Message every (good) PSN player you know and get em in this thing.

btbb99

Noob
i'm definitely in if its on a friday or saturday.... if its on a sunday i will need to no as early as possible so

i can fix my schedule

wazz

Noob
david_GEM said:
question, how were able to get both? I can't buy crash team racing because i don't have pounds in my acount.
1st time i bought somthing from us ps store i used a entropay account (entropay.com for more details). but now theres easy way buy from us or uk ps stores. u need get a item called Playstation network card. u can get these from ebay or online sites. The £ one is used for uk store. the $ one is used for us store
http://shop.ebay.co.uk/?_from=R40&_trksid=p3907.m38.l1313&_nkw=playstation+network+card&_sacat=See-All-Categories

BTW who those 2 in ur avater

D

david_GEM

That's me (right) and foozer (left) on top of high tor mountain just north of the city.

wazz

Noob
I assume all players who posted in this thread wana take part in my mk2 tournmeant. if not plz post and cliarfy

Foozer entered :D :D

First post updated

wazz said:
I assume all players who posted in this thread wana take part in my mk2 tournmeant. if not plz post and cliarfy

Foozer entered :D :D

First post updated

Hey!!! i dont remember signing up for this tournament????????? You might wanna take me off mang ,i only said i would if it was in December is what i told GEM. Its cute how my name is the first one on tha list too!!! I already said i wouldnt join unless Kensidj ,Wario7414 ,Yugnicca ,Scorpangel ,BrokenmkPlaya, StanleyPrime and Xiongbros join , if they dont join why should i? Its supposed to be a tournament, a real tournament.

Hey dookie i didnt mean it like that bra... i just meant it would be cool to have everybody join and also have it at the end of the year is all. I didnt mean the participants were not a threat because you and david both are well rounded players . No offense to anyone as always.

wazz

Noob
1st post updated

plz read rules if ur not sure. the rules can be found on page 1 of this thread in the 1st post

fusion117 said:
Hey dookie i didnt mean it like that bra... i just meant it would be cool to have everybody join and also have it at the end of the year is all. I didnt mean the participants were not a threat because you and david both are well rounded players . No offense to anyone as always.
i agree, im gonna talk to schiesse and see if i can throw another 32 player tourney in november again. the first 32 player mass tourney went surprisingly well.

wazz said:
1st post updated

plz read rules if ur not sure. the rules can be found on page 1 of this thread in the 1st post
Ah, cool. It's not a 1 night tourney like the last few have been. I can get in on this.

D

david_GEM

we gotta take who ever we can take in these. I know some guys feel like my wins were meaningless but it never matters to me who's in it. We all know xiongbros won't be in it. kensi is considering it maybe- yung would need some kind of release form stating that no one will lag- wario might- it's a squeeze, like I said- I would play at my friends house where I won't lag.

D

david_GEM

btw foozer is not in the tourney. idk why u ut him there. lol he never signed u for it.