What's new

UMK3 Pass The Crown Please!!! (XBL/P2P/KAILLERA)

Remz

https//:wavenet.remz.ca
I've tried to play wazz last week and we were able to set up p2p but delay was huge. We played games for fun, but I just can't play like that for a crown match because it's a pretty bad experience. What do I do? I'm wondering if Dookie Brain actually play the game at all. :D

Sometimes, I play vs Br0ken and/or Marvirrasta on Kaillera and get crushed no matter what the characters are so I think I'm here only because thoses players don't participate. :D

Remz

Remz said:
I've tried to play wazz last week and we were able to set up p2p but delay was huge. We played games for fun, but I just can't play like that for a crown match because it's a pretty bad experience. What do I do? I'm wondering if Dookie Brain actually play the game at all. :D

Sometimes, I play vs Br0ken and/or Marvirrasta on Kaillera and get crushed no matter what the characters are so I think I'm here only because thoses players don't participate. :D
What do I do...

@ everyone:

It seems like the shit list has priority over this thread... and it's sad.
It seems like a big proportion of the players come to this site only to report that XXXXXX player played only 3-4 matches and that he deserves to die because he is not interrested to get crushed by a top player etc. The shit list get updated every day but many crown matches are still waiting.

No constructive posts like Lex theorycrafting zone really gets action here. (Thanks to Dreamcatcher and others for your awsome posts in the thread) I think that the shit list should be DELETED or this site will only contribute to do what the "shitters" want to do.

I'm loosing interest and I want to withdraw from this thing. Sonya, Kitana and Sheeva are open now. Thanks to Goldenoreos and Dreamcatcher for the great initiative.

GoldenOreos

Arcade Tech
its only dead b.c players in this thread r unwilling to make and effort to get the matches done, the shitlist has nothing to do with this thread, if you want this to become as active as it was in the beginning then start sending PM's to the players ur supposed to battle, if they wont respond then post it here or PM me and i will remove them and hopefully if everyone spreads the word about this thread that it will get the attention it deserves. other than that idk man

i really think the real issue here is time,

not to sound mean or anything but people do have lives to contend with.

and unfortunately that's just the way it goes.
it's not because people have lost interest, it's because it's more than likely probable the time schedules get in the way and of course life seems to throw you a curve ball every once and a while.

if you all understand what im saying here.

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
Nitrogoose said:
This ^

I have many things with school to deal with since it's that time of the year, right before summer, and a lot is piling up at once. I know I'm not the only one, Grindfox is probably in the same boat. (or recently was)

I think this will pick back up some stuff here shortly and if it doesn't it's not the end of the world. It's been fun so far and I would obviously like to see it continue. The shitlist is dumb I agree but freedom of speech isn't that dumb...

Remz

Thats why I talked about the shit list. A majority prefer spending the time they have on the shit list. I'm busy like everyone else.

You can remove my name Goldenoreos or Dreamcatcher.

another reason why pass the crown is not on top is because ppl who play xbox don't want to play mame (does IMO mean In My Opinion?IDK) i do really bad on mame because of delay...and then the xbox servers are all fucked up. thats why i stopped doing crown matches...don't get me wrong it's a good idea for ppl to play more but its just the difference between XBL and MAME.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Nitrogoose said:
i really think the real issue here is time,

and unfortunately that's just the way it goes.
it's not because people have lost interest, it's because it's more than likely probable the time schedules get in the way and of course life seems to throw you a curve ball every once and a while.

if you all understand what im saying here.
Exactly ^ especially if an American player wants to play a European player or vice versa...nobody can say "well this is off topic now or nobody is making an effort" I mean when one is up, the other is sleeping or perhaps working...lol, now I know there's not that many umk3 euro players but there's still a few at least, then you have various time zones as well even within our own country with american players ....plus I do think Nitro brings up a good point with the lives thing.

If this were a tournament, different story...that's something that if you sign up for you should play, but something like this seems to be more of a whenever you can, that on top of SSF4 coming out recently doesn't help either(even though I for one have absolutely no interest in it) I've been playing UMK3 and Split Second lol

Br0ken

Noob
Alright I guess it seems djeric isnt active, I'll challenge dreamcatcher for nightwolf crown..Dreamcatcher you accept?

Remz

I would like to have my name removed from this please, since i'm not participating anymore. Thank you and have a good fight with br0ken! :p

Whoever wants the Kano crown can have it, I don't plan on defending it anytime soon. I think I've finally lost interest in this game as far as taking it serious and trying to be good.

Besides, I only beat Goblin Bones for it. Dubson had a sick ass Kano back in the day I remember.