What's new

UMK3 League. Divisions/Standings/Rules/Schedules and Comments

kensi

Noob
dizgirl! i'm on now! lets do this! sorry to hold everything up! her and i are finding out(at the last second mind you) that we have conflicting schedules! again, i apologize for the procrastination.

D: Finally back on my comp with a fresh windows xp. Vista is trash.. : D I want to know if I can still play that guy or not.. D:

dizgirl! i'm on now! lets do this! sorry to hold everything up! her and i are finding out(at the last second mind you) that we have conflicting schedules! again, i apologize for the procrastination.
Fun games KENSIDJ ure ermac is very nice.

Kaiba

Noob
I was online saturday from 4pm to 6pm and 8pm to 10pm. And I was online Sunday from 7pm to 12am. I never saw you :(
I saw you, but when I did Friends for match selection it just sat there spinning and waiting for a friend. I can get online today sometime. Anytime this afternoon/evening, let me know.

Noob
Kaiba and Vulcain - Both of you need to begin contacting your opponents for this week. You've both made attempts at contacting each other but I had no email from either of you about having difficulties contacting each other. Keep in mind that you're no longer on each other's time, but on your Week 2 Opponent's time, so they should take preference. It isn't technically a no-show, but I can't ask your week 2 opponents to wait around for you two to finish week 1 games. Please contact your week 2 opponents first and play them. If get that done early this week(as opposed to waiting till Sunday night to try to play), then please play your week 1 games. If you can't, I will update the schedule to reflect a re-schedule of these games.

What do you guys not understand about sending an e-mail with scores and not posting them in this thread? It's been said a couple times now and is outlined in the rules PDF.

This thread is about discussing the STANDINGS of the league.

I think who wins is a pretty big part of the standings, dont you?

Noob
Let me clear this up. It is REQUIRED that the scores are emailed to the league email but recommended that they are posted on the thread as well. That way people can see and discuss results and standings, but the email is because I need them for archival purposes. Without them I can't do certain things in case of ties, etc. Also, it takes 2 mins for each person to send the email, but potentially much longer for me to search back on the thread to find posted scores I may have missed, and then accidentally list some players as not having played when they may have.

Let me clear this up. It is REQUIRED that the scores are emailed to the league email but recommended that they are posted on the thread as well. That way people can see and discuss results and standings, but the email is because I need them for archival purposes. Without them I can't do certain things in case of ties, etc. Also, it takes 2 mins for each person to send the email, but potentially much longer for me to search back on the thread to find posted scores I may have missed, and then accidentally list some players as not having played when they may have.
It's still fun to post the results here for everyone to see.

Kiki is a tough opponent and it felt good to beat him.

Noob
It's still fun to post the results here for everyone to see.

Kiki is a tough opponent and it felt good to beat him.
Of course... it's cool when everyone can see your results. That's why it's recommended that you post them...it's good reason for conversation and whatnot. I just need them in the mail so I don't have to search for them on the thread, that's all.

Of course... it's cool when everyone can see your results. That's why it's recommended that you post them...it's good reason for conversation and whatnot. I just need them in the mail so I don't have to search for them on the thread, that's all.

lot of lag in the game but ,Yea gg's to darxyd
he got skills