What's new

UMK3 League. Divisions/Standings/Rules/Schedules and Comments

Summoning's job is extrememly demanding. He's up at all hours and his playing time can be random. I'll talk to him and see when/if he'll be free soon.
I mean I get that he's got real life and all that to deal with and thats completely cool...all I'm asking for is a specific time thats good for him so that I can hop on and play him. I was just kind of annoyed that we could have banged out the games in like 15 minutes last night no problem. Let me know whats up.

Tim Static

Adminerator
Ok, if this is the UMK.com Season 1, then why isnt LilLoco an active member here?

Non-members dont belong in this league, IMO.

So lilLoco, if your reading this, I am not gonna check XBL to see if you messaged me or whatever. If you can take the time to email Phil, then I am sure you might be able to contact me fot real, not on XBL.

Do it here. PM me, email me something. If not, drop your spot in this league.

Ok, if this is the UMK.com Season 1, then why isnt LilLoco an active member here?

So lilLoco, if your reading this, I am not gonna check XBL to see if you messaged me or whatever. If you can take the time to email Phil, then I am sure you might be able to contact me fot real, not on XBL.

Who cares where he contacts you? As long as he's trying you should try too.

Noob

Tim to a degree I do agree with you. He did, however meet the requirement of signing up on the forum in order to participate. It does say in the rules though that players should attempt to contact each other via XBL or ultimatemk.com,so I can't fault him for following that rule. Tim, if he contacts you that way, he's not doing anything wrong. When you play him though, you should ask him to be more active on the forum so that he will be using both places to make contact with his opponents, and so that he can post scores here as well as the mandatory email, make fun of my height...etc. You get the point.

summoning

Noncompliance to ASTM F 899-12 Standard
I mean I get that he's got real life and all that to deal with and thats completely cool...all I'm asking for is a specific time thats good for him so that I can hop on and play him. I was just kind of annoyed that we could have banged out the games in like 15 minutes last night no problem. Let me know whats up.
Gameover: Terribly sorry about not being able to tell you if im going to play or not. If i get a few i turn on the system, thats the best I can tell you right now. No problems if i need to be scratched or something so you can start playing its not your fault

Noob
Gameover and Summoning - I'm aware of the problem right now. I'm working on a re-schedule for you guys if you can't get the games in by Sunday.

Noob
Do the games need to be played by this Monday at midnight or Next Monday at midnight?

You have until Monday morning when I wake up(7:30am) to complete your games and post your scores each week.

So essentially you have from Monday through Sunday to play. Even though the next "week" technically starts at 12:01am every Monday, I know some players will wait till Sunday night to play. Just make sure that those scores are posted here and emailed to the league by Monday.

Game- 10
Summoning- 3 or 4?

I'm not positive the amount of games...your gonna have to ask him. A little laggy but there were definately some sick games. Summoning hit me with at least 4 70% + cyrax bomb juggles. Nasty stuff for sure. GGs man.

I'm trying to get in contact with speedy, since DS doesn't have a messaging system I pmed him here and saw he had no aim written on the contact list...

So, I guess we'll play our matches tomorrow??? hopefully he'll respond before too long.

Noob
I'm trying to get in contact with speedy, since DS doesn't have a messaging system I pmed him here and saw he had no aim written on the contact list...

So, I guess we'll play our matches tomorrow??? hopefully he'll respond before too long.
As I said, I'm not going to hold you to this week for this set of games. If you get them in this week or next week it's fine.

Noob
ABC, you have until midnight tonight to contact myself or Dubson to explain your actions or you will take a 10-0 forfeit for the week. AIM or email is fine.

summoning

Noncompliance to ASTM F 899-12 Standard
Game- 10
Summoning- 3 or 4?

I'm not positive the amount of games...your gonna have to ask him. A little laggy but there were definately some sick games. Summoning hit me with at least 4 70% + cyrax bomb juggles. Nasty stuff for sure. GGs man.
def gg's
hope to play you again soon

ABC, you have until midnight tonight to contact myself or Dubson to explain your actions or you will take a 10-0 forfeit for the week. AIM or email is fine.
I already explained this but I'll put it on here to avoid further questions.

I had a very very serious family emergency and my state of living in my house was pretty much under attack. Me and Dizgirl and some very very GGs until I dropped out. It was very back and forth, about 5-5 until I started getting involved in other Real life events. I wish I didn't Mute my mic some Diz girl could of heard and she could probably vouch for me more. I'm taking a 10-0 as the rules say for dropping and It's fine. I DID drop, and I'll take the punishment.

Thanks for letting me stay period, hope everyone else has Great Games.

Noob
10-6 ROFL...yeah. Bad idea to play DC first, sorry I lost my temper. ggs

Almost missed this too. Guys, please send results to the email. I need them for archiving purposes. If there's a tie in the league I need scores in my email to determine head to head standings.

Noob
Ok, everyone has today to play, but here are the outstanding games for Week 1:

Xbox 360
LI Maverick Vs. Pink Godzilla - I haven't heard anything from either of you, you're in danger of a double no-show.

Tim Static Vs. LilLocl562 - I've heard from both and you need to play today.

RayNasty89 Vs. mkvids dot net - I've heard from both. Re-schedule is possible if needed.

Kaldragon Vs. Styroteqe - you need to finish your set. Currently 7-3 Styro. Pls finish today.

Nintendo DS
TheEnd_ Vs. Crazy_Musician - re-schedule pending CM's DS getting fixed. Crazy Musician, please email me about the status of your DS.

DizGirl Vs. Kensi - I haven't heard anything from either of you about your match. Double no show pending.

Kaiba Vs. Vulcain666 - haven't heard anything from either of you about your match. Double no show pending.

SpeedyX187 Vs. Onewhite1Gold - re-schedule pending due to late addition of Onewhite1. If you can play today, great, if not re-schedule will happen.

Please get these games in today so I can get the standings done. Thanks everyone.

Hey, I know we might rescedule but i'd really like to just get my DS matches done. I've been ready the past 2/3 days.

So speedy speedy, please send me an IM or something, i've been waiting for you online all day.