What's new

UMK3 League. Divisions/Standings/Rules/Schedules and Comments

Seeing as how strife didn't start the trash talking/arguing (on this board) and there aren't any issues at this time, there's no reason to take action against him.
thanks and you are right :)
i didn't start it , they started the flaming he could just PM me saying don't post stuff like that.

any action taken towards him ? i highly doubt you even talked to him.(not towards you DAVE101 <3)

Way to throw a tantrum before people even started to play.
You should feel privileged that I even allowed you the chance to play in this, with your shitty little attitude.
Oh Please! i want to play ! i beg :cry:
if u want to talk to me , PM me ... leave this forums clean kid.

The End be grateful i gave you a spot!

Noob
I've added you to AIM, cloud.

Somebody gimmeh da 404, amirite? D:

How do I shot spear?
Speedy, strife is no longer in the league. I'm waiting to hear back from onewhite1gold, he may be taking his spot. If not, then you have a bye week this week and you can play your next opponent on the schedule as of monday. I'll let you know as soon as onewhite1 gets back to me.

I've already notified the League Director (Dubson), as well as 9.95 that I'm not going to be able partake in this league. I apologize for my incommodiousness, and hope that this league will work extremly well. I have personal reasons for why I have to take leave, but delay and controller issues add to the conundrum.

Good luck to all the players,
Phoenix

Noob
Do I just substitute my name in for all of Phoenix's Matches?
Yes, I'll be updating the schedule tonight to reflect the change. Your first match is against DizGirl.

ABC, I can't stress this enough...READ THE RULES. Anything you need to know about the league is in there.

Glad to have you playing in this league...looking forward to seeing how you do! You're in the tougest division, division 1.

I've already notified the League Director (Dubson), as well as 9.95 that I'm not going to be able partake in this league. I apologize for my incommodiousness, and hope that this league will work extremly well. I have personal reasons for why I have to take leave, but delay and controller issues add to the conundrum.

Good luck to all the players,
Phoenix
WOW you didn't even play one game. I think you're scared that you wouldn't win one matchup, personally.

Yes, I'll be updating the schedule tonight to reflect the change. Your first match is against DizGirl.

ABC, I can't stress this enough...READ THE RULES. Anything you need to know about the league is in there.

Glad to have you playing in this league...looking forward to seeing how you do! You're in the tougest division, division 1.
I read everything that has to be read already. Dubson told me about Diz Girl. Does anyone know her current Gamertag? She has a couple.

WOW you didn't even play one game. I think you're scared that you wouldn't win one matchup, personally.
WOW ok buddy, leave it up to you to be the immature asshole. Grow up dude, and if you were joking (i know you weren't) then it's still stupid for you to expect UMK3 to come before ANYTHING. Epescially comming from someone who doesn't even make his way to offline tournies.

Kaiba

Noob
Alright Kaiba, looks like your my first victim ;) I can only play between 7pm and 11pm. Between 1pm to 2am during weekends. Tell me when you wanna play.

gl Strife. It's gonna tough for you not to quit.
Sorry on the late reply, Spring Mini sucks!

I will be able to play during the weekend. Right now my gf has my ds and will get it back Saturday. I should be able to squeeze in my matches Saturday, but if not I can do Sunday afternoon.

Well even though it's none of our business
Exactly.

I don't care about anybody on this forum enough to tell them about my personal life. UMK3 is the last priority on my list and I know for some people it's at the top. Even in the highly unlikely event that MistaKM was joking, it's still immature to expect me to put UMK3 before ANYTHING. Saying that I'm afraid to play someone in a video game is what ten year olds say, it's just flat out immature. I don't see why you two think it's such a big deal. Abc took my place so why bitch about it?

Dreamcather, you always seem to chime in behind somebody, hoping on. It's really annoying dude.

Be careful Dreamcatcher, we might get this topic closed ;) We better start talking about rainbows, and unicorns...

Anyway, goodluck to everyone. Hope this works out the way it was intended.

Noob
Ok guys... enough with this. Seriously. Phoenix doesn't have to tell us why he dropped from the league. The wonderful thing about Personal Problems is that they're personal, not public. Dreamcatcher, I'm sorry to hear about your losses, however you telling us about them is your perogative, and it is a priviledge, not a right, for us to know that info. If you want to talk to Phoenix about this, please keep it in PM as he may not want everyone to know.

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
On the real Phoenix, good luck with whatever's going on, it's your shit I'll leave you alone. abc's in (even though i won't get to play him! >:O) and the league will still be fun. And no, mk is not at the top of my list...right now Captain Morgan is. :)

On the real Phoenix, good luck with whatever's going on, it's your shit I'll leave you alone. abc's in (even though i won't get to play him! >:O) and the league will still be fun. And no, mk is not at the top of my list...right now Captain Morgan is. :)
Drunk yet?

9.95, since you talk to summoning on the regular, do me a favor and get him to set a time to play. I've tried numerous times to get him to do so with no luck. I'm gonna be shitfaced tonight and tomarrow night....leaving today, sat afternoon, and MAYBE sunday.

The "I can't play now I'm busy playing MK" was in full effect last night, which was weak.

Noob
Drunk yet?

9.95, since you talk to summoning on the regular, do me a favor and get him to set a time to play. I've tried numerous times to get him to do so with no luck. I'm gonna be shitfaced tonight and tomarrow night....leaving today, sat afternoon, and MAYBE sunday.

The "I can't play now I'm busy playing MK" was in full effect last night, which was weak.
Summoning's job is extrememly demanding. He's up at all hours and his playing time can be random. I'll talk to him and see when/if he'll be free soon.

Results

Paralyzer and KillerPhoenix21. Paralyzer: 9 - KillerPhoenix21:10

I figured that we could go out with a bang since we were both tied at 9. but Honestly sindel is not one of characters. I totally got lucky. Good games Paralyzer