What's new

UMK3 League. Divisions/Standings/Rules/Schedules and Comments

Tim Static

Adminerator
Can somebody post the schedule? I cant DL that stuff on my PS3, and I am about a week or so until I get my laptop.

Thanks! :p

Noob
Shut the fuck up im out i dont want to join a league whose director is [ban incoming].
Removed from the league. The division is now down to 5 players, so anyone who has a game against strife now has a bye week for the duration of the league.

Noob
Can somebody please ban this kid so we don't have to put up with his nonsense?
He's already out of the League. I had been warned about his antics on GF's, so I knew I had to keep him on a short leash. Scheisse did nothing wrong by letting him know to keep GF's stuff over there and not bring it here and he did it anyway...more specifically by involving someone who isn't even in the league, or a member here.

Noob
Please don't bother to respond to strife at all. He's already been removed from the league and his flaming post reported. The forum admins and mods will handle it from there. The No Malicious Trash Talking is still in effect, even toward strife. His posts are against league rules which is why, even if he asked, he won't be re-instated.

Noob
Okay Me and Houzi played our matches.

LI Maverick - 10 Wins

Houzi - 3 Wins
I almost missed this post...

Houzi and Maverick, I need these scores emailed to me by both of you for verification. Mav, if you're still having email problems to the email, then PM them to me.

This is THE END for you my friend :)

Come on Kaiba, the least you could do is post on here. I'll try to contact you through AIM. If you read this, I can only play between 7pm and 10 pm during the week. Can't play Saturday. between 1pm to 12am on Sunday.

I added your old friendcode. Not sure if you made a new one.

Anyways you better show up moffo!

Seeing as how strife didn't start the trash talking/arguing (on this board) and there aren't any issues at this time, there's no reason to take action against him.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
I disagree, and Infractions have commensed. He was told not to bring the GF crap here.

EDIT: on another note, just played my matches with onewhite1gold and he won 10-6. Beastly Sindel and Reptile :confused: I need an AIaB stick now!

I was usin the d-pad haha, as I have less flaws with it, but yeah good matches man!! beat me to the posting.

Nice kabal, made me nervous as hell.

Noob
Maybe 9.95 would let you join Division 2 in the DS League being that STRIFE has now been kicked out...
That's actually not a bad idea. onewhite, send an email to the reg email with your friend code and you can take strife's spot in the league.