What's new

UMK3 League. Divisions/Standings/Rules/Schedules and Comments

Kaiba

Noob
Kaiba disconnected after I went 3-0.

GGs still.
I had one of those communication errors pop up. :( Sorry man, I'm still on trying to find you so we can finish, I already informed the league officials.

GGS.
-------

Still waiting, but only getting Hanzo sn popping up.

Noob
I had one of those communication errors pop up. :( Sorry man, I'm still on trying to find you so we can finish, I already informed the league officials.

GGS.
-------

Ok, just do what's necessary to get the games done.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
I think it'd be best to take a screen shot of the results and save it as a gif or something for now, post as an attachment.

Noob
Good idea guys. I actually used word to make all the files then converted them to pdf, so I'll just include the original word files for those who want to see them in word. The main reason I used the pdf files is that they aren't as easily altered as the word files are, so if you save them and then accidentally do something to the word files, the pdf stands as the "official" file. I'll take care of that tonight, and as Shock suggested, I'll take screen shots of the standings and make gifs out of them so they can be seen on a thread.

GGS.
-------

Oups sorry I stopped playing after you quit (I thought you gave up lol). Because it said you disconnected at the precise moment when I was performing a mercy with Cyrax.

Whatever man. Let's try again tonight. I can only play between 7pm and 10 pm though.

Noob
Oups sorry I stopped playing after you quit (I thought you gave up lol). Because it said you disconnected at the precise moment when I was performing a mercy with Cyrax.

Whatever man. Let's try again tonight. I can only play between 7pm and 10 pm though.
Vulcain and Kaiba

Vulcain, you are scheduled to play OneWhite1Gold this week.
Kaiba, you are scheduled to play Houzi88 this week.

Please do not keep these players waiting so you can finish up last week's games. Finish your week 2 games then finish playing each other.

Me and MistaKM Played. I Won 10-9.

Best 19 Games I've ever played in My Life. EVER. It was intense and close as hell all the way until we were both in Danger on the last game in round 3.

Major Props to KM.

Very GGs man.

Houzi

Noob
Kaiba, I've got your MSN screen name and I'm on MSN. So I sent you a PM and I'm just waiting to hear from you when you wanna play the games. Hurry up so that we're not rushing to play our games at the last minute!!!

Kaiba

Noob
Kaiba, I've got your MSN screen name and I'm on MSN. So I sent you a PM and I'm just waiting to hear from you when you wanna play the games. Hurry up so that we're not rushing to play our games at the last minute!!!

I'm online right now, and i've added you to my msn

Me and MistaKM Played. I Won 10-9.

Best 19 Games I've ever played in My Life. EVER. It was intense and close as hell all the way until we were both in Danger on the last game in round 3.

Major Props to KM.

Very GGs man.
Yeah I gotta give you props too bro. I honestly thought I was gonna lay the smack down on ya but I was way off on that one. For anyone who wants to know, abc won the first two, I won the next four, then it was tied at 5-5. After that I don't know exactly how it went. But we were basically tied the rest of the way. I know it was tied 8-8, then I won, 9-8 me. Then abc took the next two, the fuckin last one was ridiculously close! Round one, me. round two, abc. Round three abc, like he said, both of us on danger. Almost all the matches went into round three, and definitely most of the rounds were close. I am amazed at how close that was. The blood was pumpin and the heart beatin about as much as it can for a video game.

I'm not gonna underestimate you next time abc! ggs man, let's play more casuals soon.

Yeah I gotta give you props too bro. I honestly thought I was gonna lay the smack down on ya but I was way off on that one. For anyone who wants to know, abc won the first two, I won the next four, then it was tied at 5-5. After that I don't know exactly how it went. But we were basically tied the rest of the way. I know it was tied 8-8, then I won, 9-8 me. Then abc took the next two, the fuckin last one was ridiculously close! Round one, me. round two, abc. Round three abc, like he said, both of us on danger. Almost all the matches went into round three, and definitely most of the rounds were close. I am amazed at how close that was. The blood was pumpin and the heart beatin about as much as it can for a video game.

I'm not gonna underestimate you next time abc! ggs man, let's play more casuals soon.

Hell yea.