What's new

UMK3 League. Divisions/Standings/Rules/Schedules and Comments

Oh, btw, sorry I havn't let anyone know. My internet was disconnected...umm..thursday, and it won't be reconnected until thursday. Maybe sooner, but ATT sucks ass. and it's the only people who offer internet in my area, so until then im tethering from my blackjack just for internet.

Anyway, point is, I won't be on XBL until thursday, so I believe i'm playing konqrr, so, sorry man, I can't play until thursday.

So very sorry, i'll definitely get matches done before monday.

summoning

Noncompliance to ASTM F 899-12 Standard
me and summoning have anti xbl internet issues of constant delay/freezing so he can have the wins

plus side we both were finally on at the same time lol
that shit was unplayable :) on this end it was so bad that couldnt get anything out i could literally count to 2 and then something would come out

good games StuScotsLazyEye aka cybertron law .. Lil Loco 10 cybertron law 5
Meh, not really. 75% of the time you were in the red/yellow. It wasn't major Matrix-style slowdowns, but there was considerable button delay. You also started talking shit after the second game when I told you to stop doing fatalities (I wanted to get it over as soon as possible because I was going out to celebrate my friend's birthday at the bar), and you kept doing them to piss me off.

But whatever, I'm resiging from the league anyways. I don't have time to schedule matchups with people on a weekly basis. Work is now consuming my life, as well. 9.95, I already sent you an e-mail about this.

Good luck everyone!

OK ABC and I finally played just now, I won 10-6 or 10-7 can't remember (the room broke midway through)

Good games. 9.95 I got your email. If I have to play Dizgirl next I will go ahead and forfeit cause I played her yesterday and had alot of delay, so I guess I will play KM next.

Noob
OK ABC and I finally played just now, I won 10-6 or 10-7 can't remember (the room broke midway through)

Good games. 9.95 I got your email. If I have to play Dizgirl next I will go ahead and forfeit cause I played her yesterday and had alot of delay, so I guess I will play KM next.
Darx, please make every attempt to play your current week opponent first, kiki. If one of your makeup matches is available to play before you play kiki, that's ok, but your current week's matches take priority over all make up games.

Also, keep in mind that I said in that email about not playing people on purpose. I've played Dizgirl many times(I believe you're from NY as well, arent you?), and I don't get a game breaking amount of lag or delay against her. Make an attempt to play, even if you lose you may pick up a few wins along the way boosting your overall +/- which has already made the difference in places in some divisions.

HUH?!?!?

Those were NOT our Matches for the league. We didn't even play first to 10.

You said NOTHING about matches. As far as I was concerned those were casuals. You sent me a message that said "inv" I invited you in for some casuals. Not ONE thing was said about matches. You forfeited remember?

Darx, please make every attempt to play your current week opponent first, kiki. If one of your makeup matches is available to play before you play kiki, that's ok, but your current week's matches take priority over all make up games.

Also, keep in mind that I said in that email about not playing people on purpose. I've played Dizgirl many times(I believe you're from NY as well, arent you?), and I don't get a game breaking amount of lag or delay against her. Make an attempt to play, even if you lose you may pick up a few wins along the way boosting your overall +/- which has already made the difference in places in some divisions.
I live in Virginia. I had no idea that wins within a series were worth anything, I thought the only thing that mattered is if you won or lost the 10 game series. This is another drawback of me not being able to read PDF files. If you could use text files or even just copy and paste the standings and rules here in this thread that would be good.

Regardless, I do have delay against her. It's just not fun. When I have delay I even lose to robosmoke noobs sometimes, I just cannot play in it.

Kiki and KM are on my freinds list so we will play whenever we can.

HUH?!?!?

Those were NOT our Matches for the league. We didn't even play first to 10.

You said NOTHING about matches. As far as I was concerned those were casuals. You sent me a message that said "inv" I invited you in for some casuals. Not ONE thing was said about matches. You forfeited remember?
LOL I never forfeited. You messeged me yesterday asking if I wanted to play, I replied that I dident feel like it. How is that a forfeit? Did I say "I forfeit" ? No.

As far as I'm concerned the matches we just played do count for the league. We DID play to ten and I won 10-7.

don't be a bitch about it. I won.

LOL I never forfeited. You messeged me yesterday asking if I wanted to play, I replied that I dident feel like it. How is that a forfeit? Did I say "I forfeit" ? No.

As far as I'm concerned the matches we just played do count for the league. We DID play to ten and I won 10-7.

don't be a bitch about it. I won.
Don't make me take a picture of the message where you clearly said "I don't feel like playing, I'm not in the mood, you TAKE THE WINS"

You ducked on Dizgrl and Dubson. You ducked on me. Your only getting your act together NOW because Phil told you something. Every game I've played in this league I ask the other player

"UMK3 Matches?" and I get a Yes or a No, we'll play later. I sent you that message last night and you told me you forfeited. I got offline, got on my computer, and IMed Dubson about what happened and I sent a message to the league. You. Lose. Period.

Don't make me take a picture of the message where you clearly said "I don't feel like playing, I'm not in the mood, you TAKE THE WINS"

You ducked on Dizgrl and Dubson. You ducked on me. Your only getting your act together NOW because Phil told you something. Every game I've played in this league I ask the other player

"UMK3 Matches?" and I get a Yes or a No, we'll play later. I sent you that message last night and you told me you forfeited. I got offline, got on my computer, and IMed Dubson about what happened and I sent a message to the league. You. Lose. Period.

Bullshit.

I just owned you. Period.

Noob
Ok...enough with the flaming/flame bait. Simple soluton. Abc, take the pic of the msg and email it to me.