What's new

UMK3 League. Divisions/Standings/Rules/Schedules and Comments

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
summoning, the chances of us being online at the same time again are pretty damn slim. Why would you do that? You only had to take a 10 match break. If you're in this thing you should be more prepared to play. A lot of people are having trouble getting you to play, let alone be online at the same time as you.

unreliable = teh phail

summoning

Noncompliance to ASTM F 899-12 Standard
summoning, the chances of us being online at the same time again are pretty damn slim. Why would you do that? You only had to take a 10 match break. If you're in this thing you should be more prepared to play. A lot of people are having trouble getting you to play, let alone be online at the same time as you.

unreliable = teh phail
I know bro I had some people over just playing I wasnt even on the xbox at that time , sorry about that

Noob
Dreamcatcher - Summoning, Shock, Kaldragon and myself were all playing and taping matches last night. Summoning didn't even get to the 360 till like 2am or 2:30am. We were playing w/o him while he was entertaining a few other people upstairs for a while.

Dreamcatcher - Summoning, Shock, Kaldragon and myself were all playing and taping matches last night. Summoning didn't even get to the 360 till like 2am or 2:30am. We were playing w/o him while he was entertaining a few other people upstairs for a while.
We can haz vids?

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
Oh, okay. Sorry, I didn't realize it was like that. Yeah, we'll figure something out I'm sure.

Noob
Ok everyone, here's a preliminary update... I'll start with the bad news first.

Due to inactivity(one match has been played in 2 weeks), the DS League is being cancelled. I apologize to all players in the DS League, but unlike the 360 League, players are simply not contacting each other to play, and I am not getting any feedback email from any players asking me to contact opponents. Due to this, I'm shutting down the DS League. Thanks to all who participated up to this point, particularly DizGirl, Houzi, and ANHIHIL8.

Now onto the preliminary 360 Update:

Revised Schedule and Standings to come later, but here's my outstanding match List:

WEEK 3
DizGirl vs. DARXYDE - I contacted Darx, and he was under the impression that he was playing ABC this particular week. Pending reschedule, Dizgirl, please contact me.

Summoning vs. ROFL - I have no emailed results for this match. Both of you please contact me ASAP.

9.95 vs LI Maverick - Postponed due to Mav's Final Exams. Make up when convenient.

Week 4
Dubson vs. Kiki - Dubson, is this the match you missed due to the RROD? I have no emailed results from you or kiki about this one. Hit me on AIM or on PM here.

DARXYDE vs abc - To be made up. Reschedule pending.

Summoning vs. Konqrr - I have no emailed results for this match. Both of you please contact me ASAP.

RayNasty89 vs. LI Maverick - Mav still had Finals, so there is a reschedule pending.

Buttman Vs. LilLoco562 - Loco, I have contacted you repeatedly, and we also spoke via email one time. This match has become a major headache for me because it was going to decide which of the two of you will move up to Division 3. I am now at my drop dead date that the match needed to be played. You are taking a 10-0 forfeit for this match, and congrats to Buttman, you are now 5-0 and will be taking mkvids place in Division 3 for the remaining weeks of the season. Loco, I still expect a response as to why weeks 4 and 5 have not been played without any contact or letting me know to tell your opponent that you would be away.

WEEK 5
Did everyone on the planet disappear this week? I have 3 total matches played for this week and we had about 2 weeks to get them done. I'm hoping the majority of the matches are taking place tonight.

abc vs. kiki - I have no emailed results for this match. Both of you please contact me ASAP.

Dubson vs. Dizgirl - Dubson has the RROD, all his games will be rescheduled for when he recieves his 360 back.

mistaKM vs. DARXYDE - I have no emailed results for this match. Both of you please contact me ASAP.

Summoning vs. Dreamcatcher - Reschedule pending.

9.95 vs. Pink Godzilla - Pink, I got your email and friend request. I know you're behind but next time if you are going to fall behind, please contact me to let me know to tell your opponents. Reschedule Pending.

Obstruction vs. Raynasty89 - Raynasty has been suspended from live, however has acquired a newscreen name, Raynasty 92, which he will use until his Raynasty89 gamertag is back on Live.

Tim Static vs. Paralyzer - I have no emailed results for this match. Both of you please contact me ASAP.

Stu vs. LilLoco562 - I have no emailed results for this match. Both of you please contact me ASAP.

A REMINDER TO ALL PLAYERS... RESULTS POSTED IN THIS THREAD ARE NOT OFFICIAL RESULTS. OFFICIAL RESULTS ARE ONLY RECORDED WHEN THEY ARE EMAILED TO THE LEAGUE. IF A MATCH OF YOURS IS LISTED ABOVE THAT YOU HAVE PLAYED, THEN MAKE SURE THOSE RESULTS ARE EMAILED.

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
Dubson vs. Dizgirl - Dubson has the RROD, all his games will be rescheduled for when he recieves his 360 back.
If you were to get that fixed, how much would it cost? (if it happened to you)

Tim Static

Adminerator
If you were to get that fixed, how much would it cost? (if it happened to you)
If it happens, call 1-800-My-Xbox to get it under warranty and set up them to send you a box to send it back to them. It is free of cost, but costs you a couple weeks for no 360 to play.

Noob
Standings and Schedules updated.
The files: These will be emailed later tonight to all players.
Updated Schedule and Standings

Everything will be emailed tonight to all players as well. A few things to note:

Regarding Dubson - due to his RROD, his matches are on hold until his 360 is back,then he and his opponents will double up to finish the season.

Regarding outstanding matches - Unless you contact me, expect a forfeit for outstanding matches to happen as of 7/14/08.

Regarding RayNasty - RayNasty was suspended from Xbox Live. He will be playing under the gamertag RayNasty 92 until further notice. Until an email is sent fromthe league, no matches played with gamertag RayNasty89 will count.

Regarding Suspension from Live - This was somethingthat wasn't covered in the rules, so fromthis point forward, this is the ruling on suspensions: The League will not uphold Xbox Live suspensions. Players are responsible for figuring out how to play their matches, but if they miss matches due to suspension, then they are forfeited, no questions asked. Keep in mind you can play from a diff. screen name, but the league must be informed of the s/n you will use before you contact your opponent and the league must contact your opponent to confirm the screen name.

Regarding Division 4 - You may have noticed a change. The division is now 8 players, and it's playoff format will now include the top 6 players, not top 4. Playoff Week 1 will see 3 vs 4 and 5 vs 6. Playoff Week 2 will be winner of 5/6 vs. 1, and winner of 3/4 vs. 2. Playoff Week 3(the only division with a 3rd week of playoffs) will be the winner of 5/6 vs 1 against the winner of 3/4 vs 2.

Just an FYI 9.95, but I still have yet to play LilLoco and my week of July 4 matchup. Hard to get times where my opponents and I can stay on. I'll keep you updated.

Tim Static

Adminerator
Well, there ya go.

LilLoco562 once again dominated me with his connection.

I didnt bitch the first time, but now I am gonna bitch.

The delay is terrible. Nothing like holding block before rush down, and STILL getting comboed.

I wish I had that kind of skill, you know, the kind where your shitty connection hands you wins on a silver platter.

Lilloco562 (and lag/delay) - 29320349859748957497
Static - 1 or 2

PS- dont even bother responding to this, I could care less what you or anyone else thinks of this bullshit.

good games time LIL LOCO 10 Tim 1 .. and dont get mad tim it wasnt my connection every fight was a baby or friendship so i didnt block.. good games tho

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
Well, there ya go.

LilLoco562 once again dominated me with his connection.

I didnt bitch the first time, but now I am gonna bitch.

The delay is terrible. Nothing like holding block before rush down, and STILL getting comboed.

I wish I had that kind of skill, you know, the kind where your shitty connection hands you wins on a silver platter.

Lilloco562 (and lag/delay) - 29320349859748957497
Static - 1 or 2

PS- dont even bother responding to this, I could care less what you or anyone else thinks of this bullshit.
Don't worry about. A very good online connection is the only fair way, short of offline. These past few days I've played matches through a router (unwillingly) and probably gone <10 and 50 lol. no sweat, just keep on keepin on