What's new

UltimateMK pre-Tourny

I hereby encourage el cangri and DarKNaTaS to begin their match out of my lack of patience.

Now, as for my prediction, there are only three possible winners:

-Me
-Winner of match 6, who majestically ends up beating me through pure luck
-DC Hustle 106

The people on the left, with exception to The Lord-Type Person Who Isn't Me and MK BRUTALITY, are generally lesser-known players or people who aren't quite that great. (Sorry, Rock, but I do recall that double flawless I had against you in our first match.) Finally, TRP has a good chance of losing to DC Hustle 106 (you think I'm hard, well meet my buddy here lol).

But anyway, predictions aren't always true. Let's fight, kids, and not guess.

Eh, DC isn't too much better than me, and neither are you. I have about a 30% chance of beating DC, I'm estimating. But, you're good at Kabal v Kabal matches where I barely stand a chance. ;l

I must say though, the left side of the brackets should have been changed up, because IMO the better people were on the right side, and the Final Round I don't think is going to be anything spectacular. I mean, when Shock did the brackets for the first one he put good players on different sides of the brackets to make interesting finals. Overall, I'm really sad that ABC and I were in the first match. He and I have been competitors for a long time against each other, and I was hoping for an epic quarter finals match against him. :(

We had good games man. I can't believe I lost :(

If I remember it was

Sub(me) Vs Kabal(red)- Red Won

Sektor(red) Vs Reptile(me)- I won

Kabal(red) Vs Reptile(me)- Red Won(big time)

I should of done Kabal Vs Kabal last round, or damn even nightwolf vs Kabal. Eh, it's alright, I'll get you back man. GG
8)

abc ur dead0 said:

If I remember it was

I should of done Kabal Vs Kabal last round, or damn even nightwolf vs Kabal. Eh, it's alright, I'll get you back man. GG
8)
Did you forget to mention other fights, because to advance you need to win 3 fights, not 2. :?:

Annihilator83 said:
abc ur dead0 said:

If I remember it was

8)
Did you forget to mention other fights, because to advance you need to win 3 fights, not 2. :?:
We thought it was best of three. Well, if you wanna rematch, we can do it again, I guess.. :/

So much for favorites and underdogs........ :eek:

Such a shame I won't get to play brutality, although k4b4l seems highly skilled as well, good fun and learning curve ahead !

Already sent you a friends' request, good luck to everyone else !

EDIT: So it's official ? BEST OF F I V E ?

vasili0s1821 said:
So much for favorites and underdogs........ :eek:

Such a shame I won't get to play brutality, although k4b4l seems highly skilled as well, good fun and learning curve ahead !

Already sent you a friends' request, good luck to everyone else !

EDIT: So it's official ? BEST OF F I V E ?

I thought the rule was first to three?

Edit: I am an idiot.