What's new

UltimateMK pre-Tourny

DC HUSTLE 106 said:
stinky fire is avoiding me we had the chance to play and he didnt take it.
Dude i told you i had to warm up seeing as how i havent been able to play umk3 for 3 weeks. I'm going to play you as soon as the Beta ends

Stinkyf1re said:
DC HUSTLE 106 said:
stinky fire is avoiding me we had the chance to play and he didnt take it.
Dude i told you i had to warm up seeing as how i havent been able to play umk3 for 3 weeks. I'm going to play you as soon as the Beta ends
Not trying to be a jerk, so lets get that outta the way.

But, you need to play. Get some warmups, put an hour in and get your game on and play. Last tournament we had a ton of DQ's because of matches not getting done. The beta (Halo3 I'm guessing?) can wait a day. When is it over? Because also, your holding up a tournament for multiple players, not just the fight between you 2.

TheLord Phoenix UMK3 said:
if you wait till the beta I will dq you. And DC will advance
I didn't even know i was in a tournament! :?: :!:
I just thought DC wanted to play? . Phoenix i was under the impression that your tourny was full and i wasnt in it. Can someone please clarify

Frankiebonez said:
The beta (Halo3 I'm guessing?) can wait a day. When is it over? Because also, your holding up a tournament for multiple players, not just the fight between you 2.
The Beta ends on Sunday, and since halo is my absolute favorite game..it really cannot wait a day...seing as how i will not be able to play halo3 again until september 25th.

Still...did NOT know i was in a tournament...no one informed me. :(

EDIT**
Ok for the record...i don't know how i got off to such a bad start on these forums. I am not a jerk/asshole/douchebag, im not a 13 year old, and i enjoy good sportsmanship on 360 gaming. Apparently i have made some enemies on here and for that, my bad. On my regular forum (x360a) i have great communication with everyone and am generally well regarded. I even DONATED money to the site :) Which i might consider doing for this forum if i wasnt getting such bad feedback. I want to get back on the right track, play some UMK3 and start making friends not enemies on this board.

Sorry for my rant...thanks for your time.
Stinkyf1re
(Wynn)

Well I dont think anyone called you a douche? At least since I posted up.... but your in the tournament apparently, and the fights need to be done. It will only take 5-10minutes. Even if Halo if your favorite game for the courtesy of the other people in the tournament you could step back for 5-10minutes I'm sure.

Well if i AM in the tournament can someone please post the brackets/standings as of now so that i can get my bearings?

I will definintly play i just need to know what the details are. Please everyone keep in mind that i JUST moved to Boston and i have started a 8 to 5 job that is keeping me VERY busy, and the time i do have off is limited. But i am available and i will surely play before the beta ends...i dont even care if i loose, i just want to have some good games with the people off this forum. Sorry for all the hullabaloo.

-Stinky

dreemernj

Ambassador
StinkyF1re, Phoenix did respond to your request to sub like 2 posts later saying you were in too.

And as was said, brackets on the first post, you can read through and find a lot more details about what's going on. Good luck in the tourny.

dreemernj said:
StinkyF1re, Phoenix did respond to your request to sub like 2 posts later saying you were in too.

And as was said, brackets on the first post, you can read through and find a lot more details about what's going on. Good luck in the tourny.
Thanks, sorry i never saw his post...i'll check it out and get the ball rolling on this for everyone very soon. Again, my apologies to the tournament participants :(

Ok look here's the deal...i just read through this whole thread. I've made my apologies for starting off on a bad foot on these forums, so if its not to much to ask, please treat me with the respect and maturity that i now treat all of YOU with. This is a "just-for-fun" UMK3 tourny. I did request to sub in on the tourny, but i failed to ever check back on the thread to see if i ever actually got INTO the tourny. Now i know that i am in, i will hopefully be able to get my match done TONIGHT..so DC please be online and we can get it going.

And yes i do play confident Phoenix...but my human smoke combo's are higher than 30% and plus i dont even plan on using him in the tourny...i've got a different ace up my sleeve :)

So can we please end all the trash-talk back and forth? I don't want to be a part of it and if it continues even after i've made my amends i will not support this site and the good games that CAN come from it.
Thank you
-Stinky

And yes i do play confident Phoenix...but my human smoke combo's are higher than 30% and plus i dont even plan on using him in the tourny...i've got a different ace up my sleeve
And no offense or anything but I wouldn't get your hopes up on beating DC HUSTLE 106. I'm not saying your not good but he is very, very skilled. He will probably face LordPsyBorg in the finals, and win. But you never know :wink:

Updated Bracket:
http://www.bracketmaker.com/tlist.cfm?tid=224923

First rounders need to be finished!!

I've sent multiple msg's to katranthecriplr (k4b4l) as he's been online the past 3 days when I have been as well. Unfortunately nothing has transpired, as he's playing other titles and has yet to even reply......!

If nothing goes down today, you can go ahead and disqualify who you please, or simply both.

BTW: DC and stinky both appear to be browsing the forums, why don't you two tango a best of five real quick ? 8)

I'm gonna DQ Stinky if he doesn't play today. He wants a DQ b/c he knows he can't beat DC. He's puposely delaying his fight so that i'll have no other choice but to DQ him, so that he can say that he didn't lose he was DQued. Stinkf1re is garbage at life and UMK3 so its not like were guessing who's gonna win this match or not.

Stinkyf1re said:
:lol: I have a job you fucking piece of shit. sorry if i cant skip school, play xbox and eat hot pockets all day
???? skip school? hot pockets? well it sure seemed you had alot of times on your hands, like cocks in your hands, getting me banned from a shitty website.