What's new

UltimateMK pre-Tourny

i formally quit this site, before i get banned. if anyone wants a good site with good input and mature users switch on over to x360a. peace out

Stinkyf1re said:
Hey Lord Phoenix im sorry but your a fucking DOUCHEBAG, even your own peeps on this forum have no respect for you, your a fucking asshole

o and btw. you can thank ME for getting you banned from x360a.org

:)

EDIT*** i also think its funny that on the bracket that YOU made you put yourself up against the players that are not expected to do good, just so you could advance and be in the finals. I don't know what kind of cheap shit you like to pull but your a fucking loser. suck my dick

Brackets are random... sorry if that upsets you

So are you saying that kazlaz is a players... cause I'm pretty sure he's one person.

Are you pitching a fit cause you cannot be in the tourny?

And I really don't care to be banned from a shitty site such as x360a, the site sucks and your proof of that. Telling the admins to ban me? thats real mature. Editing your post after I replied, thats real mature.
Look stupid face, just go back to that pathetic thing you call a website, and have websex with one of those [ban incoming].

dreemernj

Ambassador
Stinkyf1re said:
Hey Lord Phoenix im sorry but your a fucking DOUCHEBAG, even your own peeps on this forum have no respect for you, your a fucking asshole

o and btw. you can thank ME for getting you banned from x360a.org

:)

EDIT*** i also think its funny that on the bracket that YOU made you put yourself up against the players that are not expected to do good, just so you could advance and be in the finals. I don't know what kind of cheap shit you like to pull but your a fucking loser. suck my dick
You'll have yourself to thank for getting banned from here if you keep this shit up.

Keep the posts on topic or leave.

I'll need a couple days until I can play. Like 3 or 4 if thats okay. We had a flood in my basement and they're ripping up everything so I can't get down there.

Stinkyf1re said:
i formally quit this site, before i get banned. if anyone wants a good site with good input and mature users switch on over to x360a. peace out
Hah what a sad excuse for a website.

Besides Phoenix, I don't think I've played anyone on my side of the brackets, yet I've played everyone on the other. Can someone at least tell me if these people have good connections or how bad button delay (if any) is?

EDIT: I should have my XBL back up tonight around 9 EST. I'm going to get "back into the groove" tonight and tomorrow and possibly play my match tomorrow. If not, Friday night defiantly. K4B4L send me a Friend Request whenever. I'll make a spot on my list for you.

Annihilator83 said:
Let St1nkyfire take Donkey Kongs place. I just want to see DC whoop him really bad lol. :lol:
I wish, on his other lame ass site he was saying that he couldn't wait to face us and take the tournament and shit. But after I played him and completly destroyed him, he decided to leave the site. ummm...

TheLord Phoenix UMK3 said:
Annihilator83 said:
Let St1nkyfire take Donkey Kongs place. I just want to see DC whoop him really bad lol. :lol:
I wish, on his other lame ass site he was saying that he couldn't wait to face us and take the tournament and shit. But after I played him and completly destroyed him, he decided to leave the site. ummm...
lmao, so how good is he? like, is he total garbage or what? I mean he is a self proclaimed UMK3 pro. :?

Frankiebonez said:
Annihilator83 said:
lmao, so how good is he? like, is he total garbage or what? I mean he is a self proclaimed UMK3 pro. :?

He plays really confident so its easy to counter his run jabs. And he lacks high damaging combos, like when he picked hSmoke his highest combo % was 30 something. And he hardly holds back on cross ups so its easy to throw him around.

Frankiebonez said:
Annihilator83 said:
He isn't anything special. He's chill though, albeit a bit cocky.