What's new

UltimateMK pre-Tourny

dreemernj

Ambassador
el cangri said:
my bad is TheLord Phoenix
You can go back and edit previous posts rather than make new posts when nobody has responded and it's only been a minute or two. Less clutter that way.

I hereby recommend the DQing of K4B4L, MK brutality, Darknatas, vasili0s182, and Pumkin King93 if they do not report match results by today, and recommend an autoadvance for TRP, DC Hustle, and myself if this occurs. Now, THAT's a threat. :twisted:

Remember this message from 6 days ago?

TheLord Phoenix UMK3 said:
TheRedPsychosis said:
I wanna get this done >_<
I know what you mean. :evil:

- - ATTENTION - -
All those who have not played the first round:
DQ's will be issued if not finished by the weekend. If your online, just send an inv to your opponent and play. This is already taking way too long.

No Sub was found.
http://www.bracketmaker.com/tlist.cfm?tid=224923

DarKNaTaS

Retired!
damn i just found out today that i was in a tourny i had no idea i was even in havent really been playing umk at all since the halo3 beta came out but shit i'm down for it. the person i'm playing sent me a message already so i will play him later on tonight after i drop my woman off at her crib

el cangri is on a roll 8)

Well bad news with kartanthecriplr, my continous attempts to garnish a reply from him were all in vain im afraid. He's been sitting pretty the last few days in the Aegis game lobby. Friend invites, msg's, chat invites, nada.

What I cant help but understand is the following. The people that come in here and claim they didnt even REALIZE they were in a tourney, and those in turn that dont even as much reply. Do you think your GG was raffled somehow and magically found itself in the brackets ?

What the hell is the point of you're not going to participate ?

Anyways, Phoenix you go ahead and DQ who you feel needs to be DQ'ed.

vasili0s1821 lost to me 3-0. I played Ermac all three rounds, while he played Scorpion, Reptile, and Cyrax in that order.

Victory for the PsyBorgian Nation! Onward to the next battle!

...this phrase is a catchy one, indeed.