What's new

UltimateMK pre-Tourny

After this tourny Ill take the final 4 and put there names in the TOP TIER TOURNY. But before we get there we need to finish this tourny plus 3 more after this one. So that the final 4 from all the tournaments will be in th TTT.

If you want to be in the next one go ahead and post. I'm not even going to do anything yet but its better to get an early start.

http://www.bracketmaker.com/tlist.cfm?tid=224923

Can yall read? I'm not starting this one, or even considering thinking about it. I just want to go ahead and get a "roster". Why do I have to wait? Unless yall get confused easy and cannot keep up with shit. I'm not going to set up brakets until all the current tourny's are finished anyway. If you can't handle it thats your fault not mine!

Just cause there's a "thought" of a new tourny, doesn't mean that the current one(s) are unimportant or whatever. Its better to have a plan, and exicute it as according. Rather than do a sloppy half-ass job. I know what I'm doing and don't get me wrong or misinterpret. I knew that yall would say "hold up", or "wait until the current tournies are over", but I;m not fully starting another one. I'm just letting people sign up/make awarness of.

Ill post pone sign-ups for now, but just know that they'll will be one short after the current one.

Lock this

Not even considering thinking about starting a tournament? Then why did you post this? I'm also suprised that you are already taking sign ups for a "thought for a new tourny."

Nice try.