What's new

UltimateMK pre-Tourny

You got em'.

sahartist called me just as soon as I was waking up and preparing to play ChromeHounds and asked when we should start the match. I said he could do it now or later, and he swiftly sent me an invite.

3-0 with me winning against sahartist. We technically played after I had reached three and got a 9-2 result after for fun, but anyway, when I asked him if that was the real thing in PM just to confirm it, he replied "im playin like shit today u beat me", so there you have it.

Victory for the PsyBorgian nation! Onward to the next battle!

Phoenix your prediction sucks. Here's mine.

Alot of ifs on the right side, and I havn't played half the people on the left side. If MAYBE I scrape through sahartist and DC, I'll be in the finals. Thats if I even get pass Red's Kabal >.<

dude abc i don't know why you think rockzilla is better(no offense to rock) but I beat him all the time. Rock is good, but i'm better. :wink:

oh yeah and lordpsyborg beat sahartist 3-0

TheLord Phoenix UMK3 said:
dude abc i don't know why you think rockzilla is better(no offense to rock) but I beat him all the time. Rock is good, but i'm better. :wink:

oh yeah and lordpsyborg beat sahartist 3-0
I kind of do take offense to that since we haven't played in a LONG time. I can't even remember the last time we did.

Is this a best of five series ? Or just a single knock-out style ?

MK Brutality: ill send you a msg tonight, anytime this weekend and im game. :p