What's new

TYM's Injustice 2 Discussion Thread (Harley Quinn & Deadshot Official Announced)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raidenwins

Raiden Practitioner
QUOTE="Royal Kitana, post: 2056621, member: 50141"]No look at my icon katana not mk she's dc[/QUOTE]

I'd much rather have another MK game than Injustice 2. Just for the sake of argument though, trait system, better animations, blockable interactables, and a block button.

Im not so sure if I want variations in the next game. It brings some cool and diverse game play BUT it also comes with the cost of lots of balancing issues

SUPARNOVAX

Low tier? I was born in it, molded by it
I can totally see DCU characters in an anime style fighter, not as grounded like Mortal Kombat or Street Fighter. Air dashing/flying all over the place and not limited to a few characters. /jizz

A New Angel Is Advent

mutton basher
I'm disappointed this game hasn't been released yet. I'm hoping that
- in case footsies aren't prevalent, at least speed the game up 10-15%
- keep useless buttons out, I still don't understand why they felt the need to have a run and block button in mkx
-reactable 50/50s
- all reversals have risk/reward
- more dashing, less teleporting
- deeper system with more defensive and offensive options that require actual meter management
- non orchestral soundtrack
- cut back on the stage interactions, or make them inconsequential

KCJ506

Noob
My speculation on what the Injustice 2 roster could be(mostly involves some of promotion for TV shows and upcoming movies)

Vet shoo-ins

Superman
Batman
Wonder Woman
Flash
Aquaman
Cyborg
Green Lantern
Green Arrow
Martian Manhunter
Lex Luthor
Joker

Other possible returns

Harley Quinn
Deathstroke
Shazam
Black Adam

Possible newcomers

Black Canary(main character on Arrow)
Supergirl(has her own TV show now)
Scarecrow(was the main villain in Arkham Knight)
Killer Croc(Suicide Squad movie)
Captain Boomerang(same as Croc)
Vixen(has made appearances in Arrow and also has an animated web series)
Black Manta(may possibly be in the upcoming Aquaman movie)
Circe(may possibly be in the Wonder Woman movie)

Possible guests(we know Injustice 2 is gonna have them)

Spawn
A Watchmen character(yes Watchmen is DC, but they aren't part of the main DC continuity)
Hellboy(chances of this actually happening are probably slim to none unless a third movie finally gets announced)

I can also see Darkseid being the main villain

And if they decide to bring in variations, hopefully they reduce them to just two this time.

aldazo

Waiting for Havik

Spawn
A Watchmen character(yes Watchmen is DC, but they aren't part of the main DC continuity)
Hellboy(chances of this actually happening are probably slim to none unless a third movie finally gets announced)
I think Guest would be much better in IGAU2 than in MKX, but I doubt any watchmen or hellboy. On the other hand Spawn is very likely. I would like Neo, but probably we will have SubZero :(.

KCJ506

Noob
I think Guest would be much better in IGAU2 than in MKX, but I doubt any watchmen or hellboy. On the other hand Spawn is very likely. I would like Neo, but probably we will have SubZero :(.
I would be disappointed if they decided to again put in a MK character. Because we've been playing as those characters in other fighting games with similar mechanics for years. It just wouldn't be inspiring. This is exactly why I wasn't too crazy about Scorpion being in the first Injustice. Hell, the only reason Scorpion made it in was because Boon has a hard on for him. And due to him, being the highest selling DLC character there, it probably gave Boon to keep having that hard on. Because other fans can't get enough of him apparently.

Even though Boon did say that no character would ever be DLC twice in these games, I kinda fear that he will make an exception for Scorpion and again put him as DLC for Injustice 2. And also have Sub-Zero right along side him.

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
It's not what I want, but WHO I want to see return. Please bring back sir Lex Luthor. Such a fun and interesting character imo. I hope to see him again.

Afk Skinny

3D Krusader
My speculation on what the Injustice 2 roster could be(mostly involves some of promotion for TV shows and upcoming movies)

Vet shoo-ins

Superman
Batman
Wonder Woman
Flash
Aquaman
Cyborg
Green Lantern
Green Arrow
Martian Manhunter
Lex Luthor
Joker

Other possible returns

Harley Quinn
Deathstroke
Shazam
Black Adam

Possible newcomers

Spawn

And if they decide to bring in variations, hopefully they reduce them to just two this time.
Should move harley into shoo in, she's too popular not to include

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Id just about guarantee Dr. Fate, Black Canary , Static, and Darkseid given the Mobile Game and comics. Other front runners from comics would be Swamp Thing and Constantine as well. Those two made their presence felt pretty hard.

Sulfur

Winning feels better when you take a little damage
There's more things I want out of/change from injustice as opposed to things I want to stay.

However, if there's one thing that will get me to try out injustice 2 it would be Green Lantern still being Hal Jordan.

Sulfur

Winning feels better when you take a little damage
I still live in a fantasy world where Injustice 2 will be a Marvel vs DC crossover, someone help me get out of it.

Vet shoo-ins

Superman
Batman
Wonder Woman
Flash
Aquaman
Cyborg
Green Lantern
Green Arrow
Martian Manhunter
Lex Luthor
Joker

Other possible returns

Harley Quinn
Deathstroke
Shazam
Black Adam

Possible newcomers

Spawn

Would love to see killer croc or black manta make it in.

Status
Not open for further replies.