What's new

TYM's Injustice 2 Discussion Thread (Harley Quinn & Deadshot Official Announced)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wetdoba

All too easy...
Whatever you do please no running, make scrubs learn how to approach cautiously and exhibit a little damn patience. Injustice had legit ass neutral, all the BS was from point blank with the exception of Zod and from interactables not being blockable.

No variations or multiple traits either, NRS just has to nut up and learn how to balance their games from the get go or it will just turn into as big of a counter picking fest as MKX.

Keep all base mechanics from Injustice 1 and just refine them and the character designs while adding new characters and stages, thats it. DO NOT completely change the formula of the game like they did going from MK9 to MKx, just look at what went wrong with Injustice 1 and fix it, learn from your mistakes rather than creating a completely random new set of mechanics that youll have no idea how the game will even play and hope for the best because it will do nothing but create a bunch of vanilla Supes, vanilla Black Adams, vanilla Thunder God, vanilla Bojutsus etc

Wetdoba

All too easy...
I just hope we'll finally have characters with different health values.

Superman punches Harley Quinn: 5%
Superman punches Doomsday: 5%

Yeah, okay whatever Paulo.
This would be a cool new base mechanic, but something tells me NRS would not know how to balance it on top of all the unique character designs, but if implemented correctly this would make the game much cooler IMO

IMakeItL00kC00L

Do not provoke a god
The first things i would address are walk speeds and intereactables. Walk speeds need to be increased for how large the stages are probably going to be. Interactables without a doubt need to be blockable as well, however i dont think this'll be a problem since they're blockable in mkx. Also please no more OTG interactables.

The most important thing is to stay the course and dont change things too drastically. Keep clashes and push block (shpuld make a reason to spend all 4 bars on clashes instwad of just an extra 3%). Imo i prefer only 1 trait but choosing between 2 isnt a bad idea. Pleaseeeeeeeee no run especially if walkspeed is better. In general tho i have faith that IGAU2 has a fantastic base to build off of and can be even better than its predecessor with some important tweaks.

YoloRoll1stHit

Publicly Educated
More 7f d1, +5 on block
more jump 2 randomly cross over for no reason
more extremely low risk high reward ambigous cross up setups
more unblockable tracking interractable with half screen explosion radius
more characters like Killer Frost "she doesn't play the fucking game, all that bitch can do is slide, she either hits you with a slide or she doesn't"
more touch of death combos
I'll buy Injustice 2

Afk Skinny

3D Krusader
Faster walk speed
Blockable interactables
No more clashes, either have them spend meter, or put a cooldown on breakers
Just keep one trait per character
Show some lesser characters love (add them to the roster, give more costumes)
No run button
Never cared for stage transitions, so they could stay or go, idc
All i can think of for now

Madog32

PSN: ImaGiveItToUBaby
More 7f d1, +5 on block
more jump 2 randomly cross over for no reason
more extremely low risk high reward ambigous cross up setups
more unblockable tracking interractable with half screen explosion radius
more characters like Killer Frost "she doesn't play the fucking game, all that bitch can do is slide, she either hits you with a slide or she doesn't"
more touch of death combos
I'll buy Injustice 2
<3 ya, KF!

doubt she'll be back, tho :-/

Last edited:

The Highlander

There can be only one
DC's been a much stronger player in the film/television world after Injustice 1 release.

This time around I predict the roster will be heavily influenced by the lineup of upcoming DC films and shows.
Yup, you can bet on the DC extended universe character appearing. Some minor characters like those in the Suicide Squad might make an appearance (captain boomerang, Killer Croc, obviously harley, etc)

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
So, do you guys think we might see an announcement at E3? IGAU was announced at E3 4 years ago. Seems like now would be a good time...

Noob
So, do you guys think we might see an announcement at E3? IGAU was announced at E3 4 years ago. Seems like now would be a good time...
i think more than just an announcement will be coming, they have been most likely doing prep work for this game for a long time now, so we might get to see a initial group of characters from their line up...

I Really think that WB is having a heavy hand in picking 80% of the roster, with that being said, i believe Superman, Flash, Batman, WonderWoman, Cyborg, Aquaman are garanteed to show up in this game... New characters im 99% sure will replace some of the old roster will come in the form of (Darkseid over Lex) (Enchantress over Raven) (KillerCroc over Bane)...

as for the 2 remaining Main Justice League characters (Green Lantern) (Shazam) im not so sure about them, but we will get 2 Lanterns, im hopefull its Atrocitus and Kyle. Shazam i dont think will be in the game much like Nightwing/Deathstroke/Frost/Ares/Catwoman and Grundy.. i think they will be replaced by this characters respectively (Red Robin or Damian/DeadShot/Captain Cold/ whatever the villain in WW movie is which is likely to be Hades or Circe/ Poison Ivy and finally Clay Face.... Joker and Harley will show up as well

Last edited:

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
Here's the trailer for the first Injustice game reveal at E3. They revealed six characters with in-game footage.

I think that's similar to what we'll get this time as well.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Here's the trailer for the first Injustice game reveal at E3. They revealed six characters with in-game footage.

I think that's similar to what we'll get this time as well.
I hope so. Six character reveal would likely involve Static and Darkseid due to the mobile game. I haven't kept up though so I'm not certain if there are 4 others exclusive to that title (though their are outfits I know of. Pfeifer Catwoman alt needs to be on console :) )

Im eager to find out what they replace clashes with. I honestly dont see them staying intact in a sequel. They never achieved what they were meant to in the meta and I'd like to find out what gets adopted in their stead. For that matter I'm eager to find out if any returning cast get altered heavily. NRS likes their new moves and new takes on old cast.

Noob
I hope so. Six character reveal would likely involve Static and Darkseid due to the mobile game. I haven't kept up though so I'm not certain if there are 4 others exclusive to that title (though their are outfits I know of. Pfeifer Catwoman alt needs to be on console :) )

Im eager to find out what they replace clashes with. I honestly dont see them staying intact in a sequel. They never achieved what they were meant to in the meta and I'd like to find out what gets adopted in their stead. For that matter I'm eager to find out if any returning cast get altered heavily. NRS likes their new moves and new takes on old cast.
Hmmm dunno my friend i think your in for a disapointment =S Darkseid Will be in it for Sure, i just dont see Static making the initial Cut, maybe DLC, I would LOVE to se Pfeifers Catwoman for sure, she is my favorite on screen catwoman, But im pretty sure Catwoman wont even be in the next game...

THe initial ShowCase will look exactly the same as Injustice 1, its the Justice League vs Darkseid, Im very sure that will be our first look into the game

YoloRoll1stHit

Publicly Educated
Hmmm dunno my friend i think your in for a disapointment =S Darkseid Will be in it for Sure, i just dont see Static making the initial Cut, maybe DLC, I would LOVE to se Pfeifers Catwoman for sure, she is my favorite on screen catwoman, But im pretty sure Catwoman wont even be in the next game...

THe initial ShowCase will look exactly the same as Injustice 1, its the Justice League vs Darkseid, Im very sure that will be our first look into the game
For a few decades where there is Batman there is Catwoman in many DC movies, films, animated series..... The first movie Batman fights without the help/annoyance of Catwoman is Batman vs Superman. I'm on the positive side, she can still be in Injustice 2

RM slacked

Shinnok trash from Canada.
I just want jonah hex, deathstroke and martian back if this game happens, but I doubt it'll happen tbh. I'm banking on MK11 over Injustice 2 for plausibility.

MK9 = 2011, IGAU = 2013, and MKX =2015 all coming out in the spring of that year. Is it safe to say we're getting IGAU 2 next spring? E3 is next month from the 14th-16th. So hopefully we get some info. I also hope GL is back in the line up seeing that he's in the justice league. My only thing is if this ties into the movie "Dawn of Justice" the only justice league members mentioned were WW, Cyborg, Flash, Supes, AM, and Bats. Supposedly the new Justice League movie is suppose to release next year in November. Hopefully we see GL, GA and Shazam. Also, please bring Grundy back!!

Also no variations please! If they do decide to do a variation system I hope it just an option in picking a trait. Kind of like SFIV how you had the option of picking an ultra.

Noob
I really want the red hood Jason Todd he's been getting popular lately and could see them putting him in
Im pretty sure if he isnt in the main Roster he will be DLC, he was HEAVILY requested last game, and hes been getting a lot of attention lately so, fingers crossed

For a few decades where there is Batman there is Catwoman in many DC movies, films, animated series..... The first movie Batman fights without the help/annoyance of Catwoman is Batman vs Superman. I'm on the positive side, she can still be in Injustice 2
Oh dont get me wrong i would love Catwoman to be in the game, but considering this is a WB property and they use injustice heavily as an publicity marketing game, you have to take into consideration their upcoming live action/animation material when it comes to selecting the roster for the game, and unfortunally Catwoman hasnt been a big part in neither those mediums, for a long time and the future, for that reason alone i highly doubt she will make the cut, which believe me its unfortunate i would die for a pfeifer Costume for catwoman...

I just want jonah hex, deathstroke and martian back if this game happens, but I doubt it'll happen tbh. I'm banking on MK11 over Injustice 2 for plausibility.
Honestly i really like all 3 of those characters but if you ask me, and trying to be as unbiased as i possibly can this is what the roster will look like for injustice 2

Good Side: Batman, Flash, Wonderwoman, Cyborg, Robin (Damian), Aquaman, Arrow, Superman. Martian Man Hunter, Swamp Thing, GL (Kyle R.)
Bad Side : Joker, Harley Q, Hades, Atrocitus, DarkSeid, DeadShot, Enchantress, Captain Cold, Black Manta, Gorilla Grodd, Vandal Savage

DLC: Red Hood, Dr Fate, Amazo, Killer Croc or Boomerang

Characters i would love to see but its highly doubtfull: Specter, Constantine, Steel, Black Hand, Bleez, Hush, Metallo

Thats what i think for the main Roster, DLC is up for grabs but i like the idea of Dr Fate and Amazo for sure, they have potential.

Last edited:

Ryu Hayabusa

Filthy Casual
Things I would like to see return/added:

1. Variations

Let's be real here, it is through only variations we are going to see multiple green lanterns and Flashes.

2. Stage transition

Each stage to have at least 3 transitions.

3. DC movie packs

After initial roster I would like to see movie packs released every time a new DC movies comes out. These packs include characters and costumes from said movie.

4. Replace clash with something better

5. Add proper rounds

6. Something similar to testyourluck.

7. Better graphics

8. Less batman characters and more justice league characters

9. Longer story mode, at least 16 chapters.

10. Better hit effects

Characters like Wonder Woman and superman should be making sonic booms when hitting their opponents.

11. Better online

12. Support the game with DLC at least this whole generation.

13. Finisher, more like PG 13 brutalities.
After so many posts and pages this is still the best post.

Here us how I would do Green Lanterns and Flashes.

Green lantern is a character and Hal,John and Guy are variations.

Hal Jordan variation(pilot). This variation plays similar to injustice 1.

John Stewart variation(marine and architect). John's constructs are based on military equipment and architecture, such as walls, pillars, sniper, etc.

Guy gardener variation(Cop): in this variation you get access to Guy's play style. Tasers, hand cuffs, baton, guns, etc.

Variation less/hidden variation would be Simone baz(Auto mobile engineer and street racer). Who uses actual gun(not a construct) and car part constructs. Such as bumper for ramming, door for blocking, etc.

Kyle would be his own character with his 3 variations.
Green lantern
White lantern
Ion

You can thank me later Boon/NRS.

Last edited:

Ryu Hayabusa

Filthy Casual
Would NRS have access to all the vertigo properties you think?
Constantine, Animal man, shade the changing man. YES

Wolf among us? Unfollow? fairest? Fables? etc. NO, they are owned by their creators. DC/Vertigo just publishes them.they can make some sort of deal with them though.

Last edited:

Noob
There is an injustice 2 general post and it hasn't even been confirmed yet? smh
Doesnt really need to be confirmed, there has been rumors, and talks here and there, that they have been working on this since around the first MKX DLC pack... Im quite sure They are already done with prep work and are working on the game atm... Like it or not MKX is pretty much Done for them, at best you will see a patch hit after Evo just to tweek 1 or 2 things here and there and thats it for MKX. Injustice 1 did extremely well for them, (WB) there is 0 reasons with the new movies and series lineup for them not to do a Injustice 2 and use it as an Publicity stunt to boost interest in what has been a huge gamble for them... MKXI wont happen for another 4 5 years

Status
Not open for further replies.