What's new

TYM's Injustice 2 Discussion Thread (Harley Quinn & Deadshot Official Announced)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kevkopdx

Noob
She should get put like add characters that are not known hawk girl keep her or take her out put hawk man and the girl Sarah who dated Oliver queen be nice and the daughter of lead of assassin have some famous characters but give unknown one attention cause maybe Dc comics will start making comic books for them again if they see the people playing them at tournaments
:confused:

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Me.
I miss this community. I honestly miss NRS string based fighters and I really miss MKX since I was stuck on PC and didn't get it to work right and now its dead there.

I'll make you a promise. I'll buy the console for Injustice 2 and I will return for it. This community was too special to lose. I'll lend my sword to TYM again when the time comes.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
I'm for ditching the transitions, I can only imagine the next game being more pressure heavy so the threat of that would make the corner deadlier.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Id say that since the mobile added Static and Darkseid those two at least are a given to expect in a sequel.

knight x1868

Blue Lantern Corps
Of course the DC Three
I also want Green Lantern back but Kyle Rainer instead of Jordan.
My IDEAL roster in full:

Aquaman
Batman
Superman
Wonder Woman
Flash
Green Lantern (Kyle Rainer)
Hawkman
Black Canary
Batgirl
Robin (Dick Grayson)
Blue Beetle
Static
Cyborg
Green Arrow
Orion
Power Girl
Vixen
Shazam
Martian Manhunter

Darkseid
Ras Al Guhl
Sinestro/Larfleeze
Lex Luther
Captain Boomerang
Vandal Savage
Joker
Harley Quinn
Cheeta
Killer Frost
Gorilla Grodd
Deathstroke
Solomon Grundy
Black Adam
Catwoman
Count Vertigo
Black Manta
Doomsday

Blitzace10

The Aquatic Ace
We need another lantern. I don't see how we get 7 bat characters but can't get atleast one more lantern. Atrocious or star sapphire. Don't care which.

WakeUp DP

GT MK OshTekk.
Hyper fighting like Marvel Vs games... 3on3, tag system, tag combos, air juggles, pushblock etc. but I doubt NRs could make these type of games lol.

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Former Owner
Premium Supporter
lol I bet you hated summoner but were okay with Batgirl...
What? I literally have no idea what point you're trying to make. But for the record, I despised Batgirl, which is why I mentioned "more balance". Batgirl was like a glimpse into the future of unreactable unpunishable 50/50s in NRS games.

Last edited:

WakeUp DP

GT MK OshTekk.
What? I literally have no idea what point you're trying to make. But for the record, I despised Batgirl, which is why I mentioned "more balance". Batgirl was like a glimps into the future of unreactable unpunishable 50/50s in NRS games.
Well you said you loved every aspect of it.

Generalbit

The blade of osh-tekk is stale.
I would like:
Darkseid
Shazam
Choosable traits, like variations except it was only trait not strings etc.
Better breaker system
Stamina/run
Intro specific dialogue
Something to do after you win, not a fatality, but if I have to hear "I like being a hero" for the millionth time with no other option available I'm gonna kill someone.
MKX netcode
Tons of skins
Uppercuts that combo
Neutral jumps to launch
Block Button

I'm gonna get the game regardless, but these would make it more enjoyable

Theflyingrocky

Kneel Before Grodd
I loved the first injustice. It was the first fighting game I ever wanted to be good at because it was stupid fun. The 2 changes I want to see this time around are r2 block button and a round system vs 1 health bar. That being said I just basically want injustice 1 with more characters. Injustice was great because it felt like what would happen if these super heroes and villas actually fought. Anything they do to injustice I'd be fine with as long as that defining spirit of the game stays.

A few things I'd love to see though

Continuation of stage transitions
Aquaman and a return of most if not all IGAU characters
More DC characters
Better online
Better training mode
Better tower/challenge system
Variations in some way whether in traits or something else
Loads of skins
A krypt type thing maybe at hall of justice
Another great and fun story line

But I'm already super excited to dive into IGAU2 can't wait