What's new

TYM's Injustice 2 Discussion Thread (Harley Quinn & Deadshot Official Announced)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
I want the OG cast minus a few, replaced by Mr. Freeze, Darkseid, Deadshot, Reverse Flash(I mean Superman was unique from Zod so they could do it and bring some light to an underrated character), Constantine, Arsenal, Ra's Al Guhl. Any of the above would make me happy.

tatterbug4

Bug of tater's
ZOD, ZOD BALLS, ZOD LAZERS I hope the run button stays in Mkx and doesn't transition to igau2 I wanna dash around everywhere without being screwed. Wall bounce combos were awesome. Traits from igau were a great idea imo and I want them to stay. please no variations those were horrible in Mkx. Also try not to bring mkx's 50/50 town to injustice. And wakeups that work without meter

Crusty

Retired forever; don’t ask for games.
Exactly, and not just Batgirl but pre patch superman's F23 too! (Kotal, Cassie, etc), but maybe I'm just salty.
Tremor disagrees with that. His f1 is 7 frames and leads to +2 block advantage

Last edited:

Nexallus

From Takeda to Robin
Injustice 2 will obviously have the same netcode as MKX. No need to wish for that, because it's pretty much a guarantee at this point. The success of the Rollback Netcode Update in MKX was probably the game's most popular update, and to go back to what it was before (input delay) for Injustice 2 would be the same as shooting oneself in the foot.

Unblockable interactables will probably go, along with the transitions and the clash system will probably change to breakers.

As for Run Mechanic, I can't really see that happening with Injustice 2 for all the characters, or it will seem too much like MKX. Same with a block button; blocking will most likely go back to holding back.

I also notice everyone is asking for better Anti-Airs but with no run-mechanic in Injustice 2 if every character has some insane Anti-Air, it could cause some problems. All I'm saying is...careful what you wish for ;)

Last edited:

Error

DF2+R2
I want to see the variation system fuse with the trait system. I think that giving certain characters the ability to be both close up and zone *side eyes superman* can be overwhelming.
1. Blockable Interactables
2. Useful traits across the board
3. Different Stages *not a manor at night and day*
4. Female grappler
And by female grappler, I would recommend Granny Goodness. Barbara Bush can provide the mokap?

Stupid ass characters like Shazam
You take that back

Last edited:

Afk Skinny

3D Krusader
-No interactables. Doesn't matter if they're blockable, I don't want to see them
-Traits are welcomed with open arms
-increase the walk speed
-Injustice's stage length seemed fine to me, so that's welcomed
-Killer Frost needs to come back
-Go by rounds, and reset them in the middle of the stage, not where they got knocked (NRS should do this with whatever fighting game they do)
-Get some more representation instead of the bat-clan, like Atrocitus, Chesire, Eclipso, Dr.Fate, Static, etc;

that about ends my rant

-No interactables. Doesn't matter if they're blockable, I don't want to see them
No transitions but I do want interactables, but not just projectiles and swings-
a bottle of water that gives aquaman 10% health when he pours it on his head and does nothing for anyone else
a rock of kryptonite that only works on superman and zod
a photo of bruce waynes parents that makes batman sad for a second if you hold it up

make everything character specific and realistic, fire related things hurt martian more, if shazam touches his own lightning he turns into vulnerable billy batson until you say it again and turn back, green arrow has a finite amount of arrows along with everyone else with weapons, joker doesnt fight much he just has master schemes that you plot, riddler has no moves he just makes riddles and if you dont solve them 30% combo, im super drunk

Status
Not open for further replies.