What's new

TYM's Injustice 2 at E3 2016 Thread

Gamer68

Fujin!
They confirmed on stream that the game will have GGPO netcode. I figured that it would considering they rigged up the engine to allow for that with MKXL, so it shouldn't really be an issue getting it into their new games. But still, it's nice to have an official confirmation.

RexxyC

what's done is done
So, are we allowed to be hype about gear yet or is it still SFxT 2.0?
they said they are gonna have a leveled playing field for competitive, there aren't going to be level 50 supermans fighting level 1 batmans, etc etc.

That Aquaman's Trident looked Beautiful. Did anyone see the details on that! The golden seashells. Maybe he will get a crown to cover that head a bit, jk. But a crown could be cool with the armor, what if he get a hook hand option!!

RexxyC

what's done is done
they said they are gonna have a leveled playing field for competitive, there aren't going to be level 50 supermans fighting level 1 batmans, etc etc.

RexxyC

what's done is done

Name v.5.0

Iowa's Finest.
It certainly does sound like a tournament mode will be included. I have 1 problem with that. Fighting people online would then require a tournament mode. That will split casual fighters and tournament fighters.

I dont know about all of you, but finding a match with people from TYM isnt always that easy. So I guess I'll have to play casuals with my gear on...which is basically NOT how the game will be played at higher levels.

Get me?

Although maybe this time we can limit filter casual fights by our rank/experience.

Harlequin969

Always press buttons
Ok, so there is basically a "tournament mode" to level out the characters. Good to know I don't have to care at all about leveling up and balancing gear. As long as I can use it for aesthetic purposes i'm cool.
That's my dream mode. Aesthic gear but balanced gameplay

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Awww man. I think it looks great. I love seeing the damage pile up on the bar WITH the percentage of life taken. That's awesome to me.
That is literally my favorite part of the HUD. The fact that the actual damage is shown right on the health bar is neat.