What's new

TYM's Injustice 2 at E3 2016 Thread

Gamer68

Fujin!
Ugh... I missed the stream, I only saw like the last minute and that was it. I know they were showing customization and I REALLY want to see that. I guess I will have to wait for an upload.

Samsara

Resident Cynic
Supergirl will be bestgirl confirmed (until they add Raven)!

Cute face that gets super smug during her winpose
Freeze breath/kitana fujin wind breath
Trait Zoning
Trait rushdown zoning
Anti-zoning tele-punch
Best super in the game (until they add Raven)
God-tier armor recolors
default armor upgrades hella fly
FUCKING PURPLE EYE LAZER FUCKERY

Why would you ever main Superman?

Ugh... I missed the stream, I only saw like the last minute and that was it. I know they were showing customization and I REALLY want to see that. I guess I will have to wait for an upload.
They showed one of Supergirl's rare armor, and it affected her heat vision from red to purple

Samsara

Resident Cynic
Boon got hella flustered and stumbled over his words when he was pressured about the gear sytem affecting gameplay and the onset of microtransactions was asked. I'm worried, I know it is way too early for them to start fully revealing systems but I'm worried nonetheless.

HanSolo

Noob
Guess we'll just have to wait to see more characters. Hopefully they'll occasionally drop character info. Out of what I've seen so far Supergirl is absolutely my pick.

Boon got hella flustered and stumbled over his words when he was pressured about the gear sytem affecting gameplay and the onset of microtransactions was asked. I'm worried, I know it is way too early for them to start fully revealing systems but I'm worried nonetheless.
Honestly, it just seems like he isn't able to articulate himself well when it comes to talking about games in general. Plus he doesn't want to give away too much information about the game, so its a process of figuring out what to say and what not.

HanSolo

Noob
Honestly, it just seems like he isn't able to articulate himself well when it comes to talking about games in general. Plus he doesn't want to give away too much information about the game, so its a process of figuring out what to say and what not.
Thats what I want to think but he legitimately seemed like he didn't have an answer for the tournaments and stuff.

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
Thats what I want to think but he legitimately seemed like he didn't have an answer for the tournaments and stuff.

He said there'll be a way to play without gear for tournaments in this video, there's also gonna more than likely be separate ranks.

7:22

We haven't fleshed out all the details but I would imagine, like you said, someone wants to play ranked with their leveled up character we should provide them some type of venue for that. At the same time someone wants to play in a tournament ranked setting, I would be surprised if we didn't accommodate both of those players.