What's new

TYM Photo Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sequel

Boob Titbot
Nordic/Sequel. Why don't you guys set up a separate fitness thread, since it seems a lot of people are interested in here?

At some point this thread will just get back to silly pictures in here, and ignore the stuff you guys are talking about.

I'd be interested in another thread on the topic myself, since I'm trying to get back into shape after a couple years of letting myself go pretty bad.
I PM'd Nordic so that this thread doesn't get derailed. However, I do believe that is a good idea regarding starting a fitness and diet thread. I may not hold a degree in nutrition but I used to get sick a lot, at least 3-5 times a year including the flu at least once a year. Since I've changed my diet and exercise routine, I haven't had so much as the sniffles in over a year and a half now. :)

Of course don't let getting sick or not be the scale at which you judge your health by. That's only one way to do so. Go to a Doctor and have them take extensive blood work.

BookBurning

Voidwards

Our local Gamestop is a destroyed hole in the wall that people work at that have no idea what they're talking about. I recently went in there to buy a new arcade stick and I had to talk to four people until they eventually figured out what I was talking about.

"Oh no we don't have those. We have fight pads though."

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
Our local Gamestop is a destroyed hole in the wall that people work at that have no idea what they're talking about. I recently went in there to buy a new arcade stick and I had to talk to four people until they eventually figured out what I was talking about.

"Oh no we don't have those. We have fight pads though."
I'm gonna share a little secret with you, I used to work at Gameslop. Most of the people working there are idiots who know nothing about video games, the reason for this is, the company does not care.

What Gameslop wants is sales, if you're some enthuastic mongoloid who can yammer their ear off in an excited tone about Call of Dootie they'll hire you on the spot, or if you have a pair of boobs. Why is this, you ask? Because that series is popular and poor lonely socially akward virgins will put reserves down if they see a girl back there.

Avoid the place, man. I do. I buy all my shit online. I tried to support my local game store but they just charge the shit out of you for everything, I don't care that much all considering.

Nice Canadian winter shot. (One of only two pictures of myself I've ever actually liked.)

I don't like this one very much, but it is from a hiking trip from June 2nd. Seriously.

Tim Static

Adminerator
Not a pic of myself, but this shit is heylarious

So they added the complete animated FAT ALBERT series to Netflix. I went to add it to my queue and this is the preview pic it had LMAOLOLOLOLOL

Loot

the special effects
Yo I'm drunk as fuck cause we kicked out of the bar so I'm taking Facebook mirror photos like a complete douche. Bout to go blow up fireworks at the lake at 3am LIKE A BOSS

Status
Not open for further replies.