What's new

TYM Photo Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...

Me and my gf. Mk9 easily put 20 pounds on me. Lol need to get back to my workout routines. But training for Evo does not help!! Lol. Remember that face ppl you will see it in top 8 finals at Evo. Haha

Cat those are strong words bud lol, hoping just to make the top half of the field myself haha. J/K maybe the top 25%. :p

Toby nice, MK 'till death!

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
Cat those are strong words bud lol, hoping just to make the top half of the field myself haha. J/K maybe the top 25%. :p

Toby nice, MK 'till death!
Thats loser talk bro! Your not gonna get top with those words! Lol. Be confident in your skill! Try your best no matter who your fighting.

Me and my gf. Mk9 easily put 20 pounds on me. Lol need to get back to my workout routines. But training for Evo does not help!! Lol. Remember that face ppl you will see it in top 8 finals at Evo. Haha
I think I heard of you. You talked to my uncle and he set up a money match between you and I.

Naaaw man not at all, more real talk then anything. I love MK don't get me wrong but I love my son and family way way more.

galindo

Noob
I used to go there before I got fat. :(

I still have a membership, I should probably start going again. lol
Lol small world. I used to go there alot, but not so much lately. My mom and bro go there
I dont think I saw you thigh, I've seen you on stream several times on stream.

You teach me how to play mk I teach you to deadlift :D fair deal lolol

Status
Not open for further replies.