What's new

Guide "Try to Keep up" - Flash combo thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hellion_96

xX_Hellion96_Xx
WaywardStranger add this one to the OP too i was doing this with my friend yesterday morning, he showed me this and i didn't see it before, then i came across your thread as i was about to post this video that i should have had out yesterday afternoon but was to busy to edit. so instead of making a new thread just add this one to the OP i'll tag the flash players in this post so they can see it and determine the viability of it as well :)
LEGEND
Hellion_96
@Redreaper
GGA Dizzy
Slips
MuhammedCFL
I really hope this stays in seeing how his meterless damage is pretty bad

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
this is not entirely true, most scaling is custom to certain moves

the more hits = more scaling thing is mainly for juggles only

For some reason when attacks are linked together repeatedly like shown in the OP, the scaling gets really bad fast. Another example of this is cyborgs pre Day 1 patch infinite.
what do you think about this, could you just do two or three grounded strings into LK MB then combo?

idk i haven't tried i got 50% with the video i posted, the last combo but adding and extra 11 to it
That damage is specific to the corner because you canceled into Trait from f21. Midscreen I haven't found a string that can cancel into trait without the opponent being able to block afterwards.

In other words, for a contiguous combo you must initiate Flash's trait before you start punching your opponent, unless you're in the corner.

Most I've been able to get midscreen is 42%. No doubt more damage can be inflicted, but nothing on the level of a Lightning Kick barrage.

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
That damage is specific to the corner because of the initial string of attacks. I haven't found a string that cancels into trait that can connect midscreen. In other words, you must initiate trait before you start punching your opponent unless you're in the corner.

Most I've been able to get midscreen is 42%. No doubt more can be inflicted, but nothing on the level of a Lightning Kick barrage.
you can f21 trait and the advantage is so high only supers will beat you so you can b22 for free afterwards.

Snad

Noob
From a pre launched character you can combo 32 into d3. This gives u a hard knock down at close range. An example of a combo is:
D12 DF1 MB 32 D3 -34% and hard knock down.

Snad

Noob
but it pushes them further away so though you can dash in afterwards you can't really do a meaty setup. Unless ur in the corner of course.

Hellion_96

xX_Hellion96_Xx
I think only when it's solo. Opponent can tech roll if you canceled into it.
Are you sure? I have never had an opponent tech roll after a combo ending in charge. Either way the charge in his bnb puts them either right next to you or one dash away. Either way you have enough advantage on knockdown to start pressure. You might mean his up charge which is techable.

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
I think only when it's solo. Opponent can tech roll if you canceled into it.
Are you sure? I have never had an opponent tech roll after a combo ending in charge. Either way the charge in his bnb puts them either right next to you or one dash away. Either way you have enough advantage on knockdown to start pressure. You might mean his up charge which is techable.
Flying Uppercut is techable. Lightning Charge is not. I was talking about Lightning Charge when I said "Torpedo."

No, I'm not sure.

Sub-0110

Noob
Jump in 1, 2 1 Sonic Pound(MB) Time Loop, (opponent bounces to the side where u started the combo from), Fwd 2, 3 2, 3 2, 3 2, 3 2 Bck Fwd 2.
42 to 43% damage.

It seems like time loop is very easy to link after sonic pound(MB). Much easier than to link after Lightening kick(MB).

Status
Not open for further replies.