2 - M - Y/Triangle
3 - H - B/Circle
4 - Trait/Character Power - A/X
mb - Meter Burn - RB/R1
xx - cancel into
jip - jump in punch

Lightning Charge : bf2
Lightning Kick : df1
Sonic Pound : df3 (close is df3b, far is df3f)
Flying Uppercut : db3
Speed Dodge : db1

The Slips specials:
-starter-xxLightning Kick mb 21, B22F3xxLightning Charge
-starter-xxLighting kick mbxxTraitxx f3 jip3 jip3 32 Lighting kick b22f3xxLighting charge

corner 1 bar bnb:
-starter-xxLightning Kick mb (11 11 11 112/12 12 12)xxLightning Charge
* both do same damage just do whichever is easier for you)

corner meterless off b22f2
-Lightning kick 11 11 11 112xxLightning Charge

More trait combos:
-starter-xxLightning Kick mb trait lightning kickx5 32xxLightning charge
-starter-xxLightning Kick mb trait lightningkickx5 lightning chargex2

b3/f3:
jip3 b22f3xxLightning Charge

air to airs:
jip1/2 32xLightning Charge

anti airs:
d2 jip3 1xxLightning kick mb b22f3xxLightning Charge
d2 b22f3xxLightning Charge

cross ups:
Jip3xxLighting kick mb b22f3xxLightning Charge

Will keep updating once more are discovered

Dizzy

False Information Police Officer
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Whatever string you want xx Lightning Kick (MB), 21, B22F3 Lightning Charge

Not sure if that works on all chars. If it doesnt, end with 32 Lightning Charge instead.

The Slips special

LanceMonsoon

All in on Johnny Football
The two I have been using mainly are d1,2, Lightning Kick (MB) 32 Charge.-27%ish and it is a 7f low starter
F21,ex Lightning Kick (MB) 32 Charge-35% and is a 16f overhead
You can basically do whatever you want into Lightning Kick (MB) like GGA Dizzy said but I like these two because they are quick and one is a low the other is overhead. Can't find much meterless and haven't looked at his corner game yet.

EDIT: Forgot it is MB and not EX lol

Skitzo

Noob
Activating trait into f3 after mb lighting kick is pretty hard lol i've only done it once.

Or am I just being a sloth?

Xslie

Noob
What up, Im new here havent played mk in a while but injustice seems cool. Im not used to the 1234 system but Ill try to make it work correct me if im wrong.

I decided to try out some air to air combos with flash since he doesnt have a launcher that doesnt use mb. best I came up with was
j3,lightning kick mb,b22f1,lightning kick.

Does 41% pretty sure you can get the 21 in after the lightning kick i just havent gotten it down yet. you have to hit the lightning kick as low to the ground as possible so you can get the launcher with the mb, if its too early the move will whiff.

Dizzy

Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
aw thanks a lot I was doing the string wrong by not holding down to it went d1 charge stance so I was confused
Yeah because of running man you have to hold down during the whole string instead of tapping it with each hit, you'll get used to it in a day or two.

LEGEND

YES!
Whats the highest Damage you guys are getting off of 1 bar and his trait? So far i'm getting 46%-49% pretty easily with (insert starter)-MB Lightning Kick (Trait) Lightning kick x5, Lightning Charge x2

andrew

Noob
I don't understand any of the lingo in this thread. I've searched around the forums for a guide and stumbled upon dustloop and it explains the directional keys are numbers but everything else I don't understand. (-starter-xxLightning Kick mb 21, B22F3xxLightning Charge) For instance what is a starter? xx?(when i do this on my playstation controller it is not able to be chained) mb 21?(i know meter burn but what does 21 mean? This would be a quarter circle on the d-pad but to do a meter burn is a forward forward or backward backward motion) B22(what does B mean?) F3 (what does F mean?). Please if anyone can break down at least one combo in plain english for me I'm sure it will help a lot. Big DC fan. New to playing fighting games. Watch EVO and etc. but never really tried to play. Thank you for any help.

andrew

Noob
haha I'll be brief:

xx = cancel (well, 'cancelled into')

1,2,3 refer to light, medium, heavy strike in this game.
d = down
f = forward
b = back
mb = meter burn
:) Thanks a lot! I believe canceling means you stop the animation short and transition into another attack? Also what about Starter? Does that just mean for beginners? I hope that is all the questions I have. Also sorry OP for highjacking the thread. If I have more questions I'll ask elsewhere.

Edit: woops I forgot one last question:D . MB 21 does that just mean a wall bounce cancel altogether? I read somewhere on here that to do a MB doesn't require you to do ff/bb R2/RT and just requires a half circle in the respective direction.

'starter' is whatever canned string you start with ((e.g. 1,1,2 etc). MB is usually notated after a special move, indicating the meter-burn variant of that special. However in MashPotatoTower's post above you will see Starter MB LK [rest of combo]. So that's 'canned string' -> 'lightning kick + meter burn'

andrew

Noob
'starter' is whatever canned string you start with ((e.g. 1,1,2 etc). MB is usually notated after a special move, indicating the meter-burn variant of that special. However in MashPotatoTower's post above you will see Starter MB LK [rest of combo]. So that's 'canned string' -> 'lightning kick + meter burn'
Thanks, That seems to be all I needed. Again sorry op. Feel free to delete my posts or if you can't (not sure what admin abilities this forum gives) just ask and i'll do it. otherwise I think it'll be helpful for others :D

Skitzo

Noob
Whats the highest Damage you guys are getting off of 1 bar and his trait? So far i'm getting 46%-49% pretty easily with (insert starter)-MB Lightning Kick (Trait) Lightning kick x5, Lightning Charge x2
Nice

I've been doing:
-starter-xxLightning Kick mb trait lightning kickx4 b22f3xxLightning charge.

Gonna update when i wake up

chronos411

Last Kyptonian of VA
Mash, got it. Been trying to time it lol
After practicing this for a while I think I have figured out the timing other than mash lol. After the last hit MB LK a yellow light comes under Flash's feet. After that yellow flash I double tap trait and then go straight into f3. Ive gotten really consistent with it. Online though i have alot of trouble doing it lol

Skitzo

Noob
After practicing this for a while I think I have figured out the timing other than mash lol. After the last hit MB LK a yellow light comes under Flash's feet. After that yellow flash I double tap trait and then go straight into f3. Ive gotten really consistent with it. Online though i have alot of trouble doing it lol
Yeah I got it now lol

Dizzy

Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Do you know if this does more than the slips trait BNB? (posted in the OP)

Skitzo

Status
Not open for further replies.