What's new

Guide "Try to Keep up" - Flash combo thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reptile Orion

A Fire Will Rise.
Nice work. I'm planning on spending some time in practice mode with the Flash since I'm looking for a rushdown type of character.

SaJa

FH_FenriR
Finally ! Cheers mate ;p

In corner you still have b2, 2, f3, df1, 1 1, 1 1, 1 1, 1 1, df2. crossup.

SaJa

FH_FenriR
Am I the only one having trouble to do some BnBs against Grundy (and maybe others) ?

just try the b2, 2, bf1 MB, d2, b3, Ji3, 3, 2, charge. The timing is pretty weird for the d2 so it may whiff.
Also for the corner, b2, 2, f3, df1, 11, 11, 11, 11, charge. The df1 will whiff no matter the timing is.
It is because Grundy has a small hitbox or ?... ^^

Anyway, this is a very easy 38% BnB no trait 1 MB :

b2, 2, df1 MB, b2, 2, f3, df3. you will be close to close once finished.

Bluez

~ Rialt1 PrimE ~
Nice find homie! Boy this combo is just pretty to look at too ain't it? lol <3 The Flash!

iitRueii

Noob
Guys just you wait till my latest video is done! I have found lots of new tech AND have all inputs and damage for anyone to try easily :)

Logan

Noob
The flash has a 48% 1 meter in the corner, you can start off with his overhead or b2>2 xx DF3 MB>b3 intimidate jump 3> land>11>11>11>21xxbf2

Logan

Noob
yeah i noticed, flash has really strong corner juggle combos with 11 just because it has a fast startup and strong hit advantage, maybe you can test it out with some of your corner stuff.

SaJa

FH_FenriR
Ty to you because Flash kommunity looks pretty dead actually lol. I really love this character. His dd2 (from far way) cancel into grab is godlike once they respect it :D

I can't get the timing between the d2 and the b3. Sometimes the d2 sends them flying high enough to get the b3 in but I can't do it consistently

Some cool stuff.

I know it's not important, but that isn't the most damage you can get off a forward heavy, I already know a higher damage one and I'm sure there is better.

f3, T, df1 x6, b2 2 f3 xx super does 66%

I like to do some slightly different stuff to yours, because I find it slightly easier and around the same damage, some really interesting stuff, nice to see you can hit a b3 off d2 after MB df1. Seems tight though haha

Status
Not open for further replies.