What's new

Guide "Try to Keep up" - Flash combo thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

LEGEND

YES!
It does do 1% more than mine. Mines cooler looking though. :p
hey man, Its all about that tournament viability :cool:

EDIT: You can change out one of the Lightning Kicks for a Lighting Charge to make it even more consistent, but i think it drops a percent

LEGEND

YES!
Has anyone been working on corner combos?

I'm not much of a combo guy and generally suck at finding the most damaging ones but i haven't seen any posted, so here's what i got:
21-MB Lightning Kick, (pause) 21, D2, 32-Lightning charge. for 39%

HGTV DrFlash44

Quan Cheese!!!

I'm not much of a combo guy and generally suck at finding the most damaging ones but i haven't seen any posted, so here's what i got:
I use xx lightning kick mb 12 12 12 lightning charge. 41% I think

Hellion_96

xX_Hellion96_Xx

Ive been using string into MB lightning kick 11 11 11 112 superman move whatever its called its does 41% i believe

Skitzo

Noob
Hellion_96 that might be corner bnb, does more dmg than what both Legend & Dr put.

I can't connect anything else, I have been looking for one but I guess I'm trying too hard lol

edit: the 12x3 lightning charge do the same if all hits connect of 12. People can choose whichever is easier

Hellion_96

xX_Hellion96_Xx
Hellion_96 that might be corner bnb, does more dmg than what both Legend & Dr put.

I can't connect anything else, I have been looking for one but I guess I'm trying too hard lol

edit: the 12x3 lightning charge do the same if all hits connect of 12. People can choose whichever is easier
The combo i posted just feels good to do for some reason lol but yea Did anyone come up with any good air to airs or b3/f3 without using trait?

LEGEND

YES!
The combo i posted just feels good to do for some reason lol but yea Did anyone come up with any good air to airs or b3/f3 without using trait?
most i get of B3 is like 34 i think

off of Air to Airs i've just been using 32 into whatever special cause its easy

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
IMO the go to BnB after launch should be:

DF1 x5 > 32 > Sweep

You lost almost no damage at all, and you get to have an untechable knockdown to continue pressure.

Smarrgasm

What's a Smarrgasm?
yea my bad I really need to sleep I'm surprised what I said made any sense at all
Lol I was in your stream all night and im trying to write a research paper on religion. Imagine the babble im spouting down.

Actual side note for flash- Can anyone post some general getting in strategies and how to get used to him. Ive trained a little and just cant get a hold on him ATM.

LEGEND

YES!
best Corner combo's so far:
B3, NJ3, 11, 11, 11, 112-Lightning Charge. 40%

(Starter)-MB Lightning Kick, 11, 11, 11, 11, 112-Lightning charge. About 43% depending starter
-
Best midscreen B3 i got is B3, Ji3, B22F3-Flying uppercut for 35%

Best Midscreen F3 i got is F3, Ji3, B22F3-Flying uppercut for 34%.

LEGEND

YES!
B22F3-Far Sonic pound is the best meterless midscreen combo i could find. Does 24%

Its kinda strange cause you can actually roll out as you're taking the damage from Far Sonic Pound

Ulturas

Noob

Tried doing a fairly easy combo going off some of the ideas in here into an Environmental setup which will work if you're on the right hand side of the Arena or Left hand side whichever you like it always puts you in the corner and you can RB immediately after for an additional 16-18% unblockable damage. I'm not sure who came up with the trait into a B3 combo but yea I'll give you props on the vid description if you'd like.

Inputs:

B22 xx DF1 MB, 4 (strict timing), B3, JI3, JI3, F21, F21 xx BF2

hmm for trait combos I have a couple

They are pretty basic for some who have input trouble or spotty online play.

D1,lk,Mb,D2,trait,4xLC,3,2LC

F2,2 (same as above)

you can change it up If they block low or high. Try and mix it up and keep them guessing. I'm sure more damage can be done but this is a lot easier to hit for online.

SaJa

FH_FenriR

Tried doing a fairly easy combo going off some of the ideas in here into an Environmental setup which will work if you're on the right hand side of the Arena or Left hand side whichever you like it always puts you in the corner and you can RB immediately after for an additional 16-18% unblockable damage. I'm not sure who came up with the trait into a B3 combo but yea I'll give you props on the vid description if you'd like.

Inputs:

I don't like it that much compare to a B22 xx DF1 MB, 4, DB1 x4, BF2 x3 (49%) because it simply doesn't give as much meter as this one by far (around a bar) and the pushing on the corner is weaker.

SaJa

FH_FenriR

Inputs:

I don't like it that much compare to a B22 xx DF1 MB, 4, DB1 x4, BF2 x3 (49%) because it simply doesn't give as much meter as this one by far (around a bar) and the pushing on the corner and damages are just weaker.

LEGEND

YES!
Anyone have a better corner combo than one bar 44% ?

F21, MB Sonic Pound, B3, NJ3, 11, 112-Lightning Charge

Status
Not open for further replies.