What's new

They Don't Call Me The Main Man For Nothing! - The Lobo General Discussion Thread.

Flagg

Noob
It could be just me but I feel that nuke low shot seems to keep them up in the air longer.

B12 hook charge seems to be gone now :( Guess thats the price of having it as a overhead now?

Flagg

Noob
Sorry for the double post, cant edit my last one.

Wow, Nuke shells have massive range now! I'm sure they have a larger hit box now for jumping idiots as well.

Jaku2011

Filled with determination
So the mbb3 buff doesn't give a damage boost if you take a hit? If that's true I'm really disappointed.

Derocus

'The Cage Mage'
fucking lol. social justice community unite!
Social Injustice: Cis among us

Guys. Nuke shells now. Yes.
When you've been push to full screen or whatever. Just work your way like a pre-patch Lobo inwards. And usually, when you start getting close, they'll jump away to try to their more of their so-pro-look-at-all-these-projectiles-I-can-do-in-a-row.
Pump shot. So fast. Half screen. Shoot that scaredy cat right out the sky. Get about 2 quick dashes. Bam you're at chain-game distance.

I love this patch.

SPECTRELIGHT

F, D, F + HP
Hell FUCK YES!!! Lovin' the changes to the main man! He's now going to be the BEAST he deserves to be...
Now, am I late to the party or Is it news that Lobo can connect a Low hook shot AFTER a b3?
Could be good for set-up/mix-ups...
EDIT: Already found a use for it!!! After a b2u1,113,dbf2 mb, b3 the b3 doesn't bounce them as high due to juggle limits, so using the db3 after this isn't too terrible considering without a j2 NOR Nuclear shells I get 44% Now add Nukes plus a MB of the db3? Hmmmmmmm.... I think I'll take 51% for half a life bar Alex... Muahahahaha!!!

The Nuclear shot range is phenomenal, and it's speed?! FuggeddAboudit (in an Arnald voice!)

Zoners trying to get away best heed that you'll be blown the FUCK out of the sky so fast and then I move in to tear out the jugular!!!

Say WORD...

I can't tell if the people who laughed at my Tumblr "feminist" post know it's a joke and are playing along or think I'm being serious....damn you, vague internet text.

Anyway, have you Lobo users found doing certain strings & combos easier now and do you find yourself using the shotgun more often?

PressBackToBlock

Always back the underdog
Tonight is going to be the first time I play the new main man, and I'm so excited! Someone fancy giving me a few things to mess with first when I jump in the lab?

Chaosphere

The Free Meter Police
I can't tell if the people who laughed at my Tumblr "feminist" post know it's a joke and are playing along or think I'm being serious....damn you, vague internet text.

Anyway, have you Lobo users found doing certain strings & combos easier now and do you find yourself using the shotgun more often?
I got the joke. Playing along. My gf is one of "those" hahaha