What's new

The "Who Do You Want To See In Injustice 2" Thread

trufenix

bye felicia
Also side question is sodam yat alive in this universe or did he die with the rest of the green lanterns.
So, what happens is Ganthet summons ALL the green lanterns back to OA and then sends them to earth to deal with Superman. None of them appear to survive the battle but three years later you see about 20 green rings in storage and a bunch of them like Killowog, Tomar, and Arisia are in prison.

The problem is none of these shots are focused on the lanterns (except Killowog, who gets immediately murdered by Sinestro) so you just have to pick out random colored heads in a sea of green bodies most of the time. I suspect they left these shots intentionally vague so they could potentially use anyone who doesn't explicitely get killed on camera later.

Last edited:

AK XEN0M0RPH

The lift is strong in this one
Again, the injustice universe involves two earths. Both green arrow and night wing were dead comic book wise before injustice 1 timeline. Virtually every character is still viable via the other earth. Rejoice!!!

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
Again, the injustice universe involves two earths. Both green arrow and night wing were dead comic book wise before injustice 1 timeline. Virtually every character is still viable via the other earth. Rejoice!!!
Boon said in the interview he wanted to mostly focus on the Injustice Earth. So they may not use alternate dimensions.

Ryu Hayabusa

Filthy Casual
Honestly, the Joker does not need to be in this game; people are not going to forget the events of the first game or his epic story spanning decades in other media. Lex Luthor is basically in the same boat. DC needs to start pushing their D and C-list characters who have a far greater pool of untapped potential to draw upon.
Joker is too popular to ignore. I think they should make him DLC, it ll be most selling DLC and people who want him can get him. Luthor should be gone forever, not many people are gonna miss him.

Harlequin969

Always press buttons
The super girl that dies is Lara Kent (clark's daughter) not Kara (clark's cousin). She dies in Lois when Superman accidentally drags them out to space and later on identify she would've grown up to become Lara.
You know we're gonna get a skin of Lara for Kara

trufenix

bye felicia
The alt. universe characters didn't come to Injustice universe by choice, but by force. Batman (and Lex, according to the comic) literally used a machine to forcefully pull the JLU into their universe.

I would have hoped MKX had taught us all better than this. They would not have created a new universe if all they intend to do is recreate the previous universe.

AK XEN0M0RPH

The lift is strong in this one
He said this game focuses on the earth were Supes is bad
It focuses on it. The first game also focused on the "Bad supes Earth". But Injustice takes place after the comics. Injustice 2, takes place after Injustice 1, so I can only assume that characters from the second earth will be involved. Too many important characters have been killed off in one plane of existence. Perhaps thats the plot device. These heores are brought to this evil world and see how so many of their friends and family have died and fight alongside the first earth to make sure it doesnt happen to theirs.

SoundsLikePAUSE

Neptune's Beard!!!
It focuses on it. The first game also focused on the "Bad supes Earth". But Injustice takes place after the comics. Injustice 2, takes place after Injustice 1, so I can only assume that characters from the second earth will be involved. Too many important characters have been killed off in one plane of existence. Perhaps thats the plot device. These heores are brought to this evil world and see how so many of their friends and family have died and fight alongside the first earth to make sure it doesnt happen to theirs.
I don't think we'll be seeing much of Earth 1 this time around. It would be too repetitive. Superman would just show up and save the day again. Plus, it'll give them a chance to put the focus on a lot of characters absent from the comic/first game. More interesting to Batman teaming up with a new group of heroes (Blue Beetle, Captain Cold, Starfire) rather than him teaming up with himself and Superman again. lol

TheBoyBlunder

They love my Grayson
Ed said this game takes place in this Universe. So RIP these characters, except Supergirl cause they explained something about her in the first reveal. I think it was she travels from both worlds, if they want to keep canon.
If Ed doesn't bring back Nightwing for IGAU2 I'm cutting his head off and wearing it on my belt.
Plus theres two different universes.

Solomon Gorondy

Should Goro be top 5?

People don't read comics where nothing happens and we don't live in a world where people are entertained by a bad guy escaping jail and going back to jail every week.

the game doesn't address why the people like the lanterns, the magicians, the titans and tons of other world protecting institutions didn't get involved. Were they really supposed to go five years without killing anyone just in case NRS decided to make another game?
Actually sending a criminal to jail instead of murdering them does have the potential to be entertaining; watch season 2 of Daredevil if you do not believe me. Also there are many things to write about other than murder like mystery, humour and romance for example. I'm not saying no deaths but less reliance on them as plot points could make for a better comic and cannon for the games franchise.

CrazyFingers

The Power of Lame Compels You
Whenever a new fighting game comes out, especially one that's returning and ESPECIALLY one based off a plethora of franchises, everyone is always wondering, who's coming back? Who's making their debut appearance? Who got the ax? Well, here, you get to answer those questions! Umm...sort of. Basically the purpose of this thread is to have a list of characters to fill in the gaps! So far, these are the Hard/Soft confirms taken from the Injustice 2 Confirmation thread (Thank you @EXILE CoRzz you make this thread a lot easier to manage.) and there are going to be 28 total characters with 15 Hard/Soft confirms, go nuts everyone! Have fun and let your inner dreams become reality...ish. (* indicates soft confirm)

Superheroes
Batman
Flash
Superman
Supergirl
Aquaman
Wonder Woman
Blue Beetle
*Doctor Fate
*Black Canary

Supervillains
Atrocitus
Gorilla Grodd
Harley Quinn
Deadshot
*Captain Cold
*Ra's al Ghul

Tweedy

Noob
Give me a big ugly character. Grodd, Alien, Kotal, Goro, etc.

Grodd is cool but dicks are still out for Doomsday.

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
pretty sure someone confirmed 14 old 14 new right? heres what i think will happen

OLD:
Bats
Supes
Aqua
WW
Cyborg
GL
Arrow
Harley
Joker
Flash
Doomsday
MMH
Catwoman
Black Adam

New:
Supergirl
Grodd
Atrocitus
Blue Beetle
Deadshot
Captain Cold
Doctor Fate
Darkseid
Red Hood
Swamp Thing
Starfire
Black Canary
Ocean Master
a Wonder Woman Villain (probably the one from her upcoming movie) hopefully Cheetah tho