What's new

The "Who Do You Want To See In Injustice 2" Thread

i still think adding ammy was stupid lol and injusticew doesnt play anything like MVC just because it worked in 1 game doesnt mean it would in another. if it doesnt stand on 2 feet it shouldnt be in a fighting game imo, whats next a crocodile? lol
Krypto could just be floating in the air so he isn't too low to the ground. Even an assist character, Dex-Star is floating high up.

I would really like to see Joker come back. But since he was killed in IGAU reality, he has to come back with a twist.
Here is where NRS could make it interesting. I remember reading IGAU year 3 comic book with all the mystical things happening, and the biggest question through that year was who is the host of the Spectre. Spectre was protecting Superman's regime from mystical threats at that point. There was an interesting tease of Jim Corrigan (Spectre's usual human host) being found in Arkham, and he was JOKERIZED. At that point everyone reading the story was probably like HOLLY SHIT! It is Joker who is in control of the Spectre. But later on we find out that it was Mr Mxyzptlk all along.
Now if you have read Emperor Joker ark you know that Joker is no stranger to Mr Mxyzptlk.
Imagine how awesome it would be to have Joker resurrected by the Spirit of Vengeance being his host. It would make sense storywise - it would explain how Joker came back from the dead and would actually be a be a MUCH better explanation for Joker to be able to throw punches with heavy hitters like Supes than those stupid pills from IGAU.
His trait could actually be switching stances between hooded look where he uses Spectre's powers and the normal Joker look where he uses his standard tricks but made powerful enough by the Spectre to knock around Superheroes.

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel

SM StarGazer

The voice of reason in a Sea of Salt
Let Dr Fate replace Zatanna and MM he's basically both combined in a way.

Powergirl armor set for my main, Spawn as Guest Chat for instamain/I called it.

Undergroundepict

I am like the blue rose
Judge Dredd would be pretty high up my wishlist. Dredd never gets no love.

Not officially DC but was for a time. Which is good enough.

Blitzace10

The Aquatic Ace
I saw someone request HeMan as a guest character. I think that's smart . They just did a comic event about him and DC published it so it's not really out of the ballpark of possibility.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
I want Lady Shiva in Injsutice 2. I wasn't really interested in her until I played Arkham Origins and Batman was giving a breakdown of the assassins at the beginning or whatever and all he said about her was "she is unmatched". Keep in mind there were other crazy good assassins after him in the game like Bane, Deathstroke, Copperhead, Deadshot, etc and Shiva is the one who is unmatched. So I read about her a it and she is pretty underrated imo and deserves a chance in the game even if she is DLC.

Blitzace10

The Aquatic Ace
its a good choice her powers are more interesting than Aquaman's since she's basically a water bender
You would think with the aquaman movie coming out in 2018, we could get at least one more aquaman character. Either Mera or Black Manta. Come on!

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Aside from returning characters I'm kind of wondering what everyone's top 10 list of folks they want to see make an appearance are in Injustice 2.

I know a lot of us have a TON of folks we wanna see return but excluding them who are we all after?

Here's my list of new faces I hope to see playable in no particular order.
  • The Ray
  • Black Manta
  • John Constantine
  • Swamp Thing
  • Red Hood
  • Booster Gold
  • The Question
  • Robin
  • Vixen
  • Dr Fate