What's new

Injustice 2 Character Confirmations - Release Roster Complete!

FinalBoss_FGC

Day -4MONTHS Dual Jin main
The following will be a list of characters that have been confirmed to be in this game and the source that it came from.

Characters with a * beside their name means soft confirm. This means it wasnt obvious they are in or they haven't been announced but it looks as if they will be. This evidence will have the be clues from any trailer, announcement or anything pertaining directly to Injustice 2. The existence of other media - be it tv show, movie, or anything not specifically pertaining to injustice 2 - is not enough for me to soft confirm it.

Superheroes
Batman - poster leak, Injustice 2 reveal trailer
Flash - poster leak, Injustice 2 reveal trailer
Superman - Injustice 2 reveal trailer
Supergirl - Injustice 2 reveal trailer
Aquaman - Injustice 2 reveal trailer
Wonder Woman - Injustice 2 SDCC reveal trailer
Blue Beetle - Injustice 2 SDCC reveal trailer
Robin - Lines Redrawn trailer
Green Lantern - injustice.com/purchase
Black Canary - IGN First reveal trailer
Swamp Thing - IGN First Reveal Trailer
Catwoman - Here Comes The Girls Trailer
Cyborg - Shattered Alliances pt 1 trailer
Doctor Fate - Reveal trailer
Green Arrow - Shattered Alliances Part 2 trailer

Supervillains
Atrocitus - businesswire.com
Gorilla Grodd - businesswire.com
Harley Quinn - Harley and Deadshot reveal trailer
Deadshot - Harley and Deadshot reveal trailer
Bane - Lines Redrawn trailer
Poison Ivy - Lines Redrawn trailer
Brainiac - Ed Boon Twitter; the final scene of Lines Redrawn trailer
Cheetah - Here Comes The Girls Trailer
Captain Cold - Shattered Alliances Part 2 trailer
Black Adam - Scattered Alliances Part 3 trailer
Scarecrow - Good To Be Bad Trailer
The Joker - various leaks, official on DC Live Stream Special Event from Los Angeles
Darkseid - Preorder Bonus

Last edited by a moderator:

Rice

SIRO FOR MK1
Atroctitus and Gorilla Grodd were one of the characters i wanted the most. So happy.

Plz Boon give us also Poison Ivy and i can die happily.

Hope Captain Cold doesnt look too goofy.

kantboy-2

Ripper
I think you can soft-confirm everyone on the Dawn of Justice movie and anyone headlining their own show that didn't appear in the trailer. So;

Wonder Woman (Dawn of Justice/WW 2017)
Lex Luthor (Dawn of Justice)
Doomsday (Dawn of Justice)
Cyborg (Dawn of Justice)
Green Arrow (Arrow)

Captain Cold (Legends of Tomorrow) ?

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
I hate the character, but I'd kind of like to see what NRS could do with Plastic Man as a playable character. And Captain Cold would be amazing, but come on, I need Mr. Freeze to make an appearance. Hell, just make them the same character and let me choose with the "gear slot" system! Oh, and make the Joker playable. Not "Injustice 1" playable, but you know, viable...

FinalBoss_FGC

Day -4MONTHS Dual Jin main
I think you can soft-confirm everyone on the Dawn of Justice movie and anyone headlining their own show that didn't appear in the trailer. So;

Wonder Woman (Dawn of Justice/WW 2017)
Lex Luthor (Dawn of Justice)
Doomsday (Dawn of Justice)
Cyborg (Dawn of Justice)
Green Arrow (Arrow)

Captain Cold (Legends of Tomorrow) ?
I get what you are saying but just because they are in a show doesn't mean they are in the game. I'll need actual evidence of them possibly being in the game

kantboy-2

Ripper
You know it's a WB game. "Brand synergy" and all that shit. They are getting more and more Disney/Marvel since last fall. Naming their #1 comic writer as the creative head of the film division wasn't a out-of-left-field choice.

Like, you know, Arrow and MoS skins were just a lucky coincidence in the first one. :DOGE

It's 95% probable that they'll reveal Harley, Joker and any other 'Suicide Squad' characters come August, and the other BvS characters when they hit home video and/or the first teaser trailer for WW comes out.

In other words: SPECULATION

Irockz

I am Michael J. Caboose and I HATE BABIES!
Just speculative, but I reckon that Cassandra Cain, Darkseid, Reverse-Flash, and Static will be playable, since they were made playable characters in the mobile game, an d I recall a lot of demand for Static anyway. I definitely wouldn't be surprised if Darkseid was playable.