What's new

The "Who Do You Want To See In Injustice 2" Thread

CrazyFingers

The Power of Lame Compels You
pretty sure someone confirmed 14 old 14 new right? heres what i think will happen

OLD:
Bats
Supes
Aqua
WW
Cyborg
GL
Arrow
Harley
Joker
Flash
Doomsday
MMH
Catwoman
Black Adam

New:
Supergirl
Grodd
Atrocitus
Blue Beetle
Deadshot
Captain Cold
Doctor Fate
Darkseid
Red Hood
Swamp Thing
Starfire
Black Canary
Ocean Master
a Wonder Woman Villain (probably the one from her upcoming movie) hopefully Cheetah tho
Yo, this list, this is a good list. I would appreciate this list only instead of ocean master i'd like Black Manta

Doctor Fate
Green Arrow
Black Canary
Starfire
Red Hood
Green Lantern
Cyborg

Joker
Captain Cold
Doomsday
Darkseid
Swamp Thing
Catwoman
Vandal Savage
Poison Ivy
Scarecrow
Cheetah

That's who l think will round out the cast, anyways

CrazyFingers

The Power of Lame Compels You
Doctor Fate
Green Arrow
Black Canary
Starfire
Red Hood
Green Lantern
Cyborg

Joker
Captain Cold
Doomsday
Darkseid
Swamp Thing
Catwoman
Vandal Savage
Poison Ivy
Scarecrow
Cheetah

That's who l think will round out the cast, anyways
I like the Vandal Savage pick, very nice

kantboy-2

Ripper
Thing is, if you go by the comics, Injustice Aquaman plays like Ocean Master would.

I think Ocean Master will be an Aquaman skin for the game and story mode.

Silver_Shadow

Crazy Mexican
RETURNING
Batman
Flash
Superman
Aquaman
Wonder Woman
Cyborg
Green Lantern
Green Arrow
Nightwing
The Joker
Lex Luthor
Harley Quinn
Catwoman
Ares

NEW CHARACTERS
Supergirl
Blue Beetle
Doctor Fate
Black Canary
Starfire
Swamp Thing
Constantine
Red Hood
Atrocitus
Gorilla Grodd
Deadshot
Captain Cold
Poison Ivy
Darkseid

I think we're getting a 50/50 returning/new characters split instead of a 50/50 hero/villain split.

KCJ506

Noob
Well if it's true that we're getting half and half for the initial roster(and assuming they're again going with half heroes and half villains)

Returning:

1. Superman
2. Batman
3. Wonder Woman
4. Aquaman
5. Flash
6. Harley Quinn
7. Cyborg
8. Lex Luthor
9. Joker
10. Green Lantern
11. Green Arrow
12. Catwoman
13. Deathstroke
14. Martian Manhunter

New:

15. Supergirl
16. Blue Beetle
17. Gorilla Grodd
18. Atrocitus
19. Deadshot
20. Dr Fate
21. Captain Cold
22. Black Canary
23. Vixen
24. Darkseid
25. Brainiac
26. Killer Croc
27. Circe
28. Star Sapphire

DLC Pack 1:

29. Nightwing
30. Red Hood
31. Katana
32. Captain Boomerang

DLC Pack 2:

33. Starfire
34. Cheetah
35. He-Man(guest)
36. Scarecrow

DLC Pack 3:

37. Red Tornado
38. Livewire
39. Swamp Thing
40. Spawn(guest)

trufenix

bye felicia

Actually sending a criminal to jail instead of murdering them does have the potential to be entertaining; watch season 2 of Daredevil if you do not believe me. Also there are many things to write about other than murder like mystery, humour and romance for example. I'm not saying no deaths but less reliance on them as plot points could make for a better comic and cannon for the games franchise.
You can send a criminal to jail once and have it be compelling, but every time after that it means less and less until finally its a joke. One of the more brilliant points of the Injustice's year one story is Clark coming to the realization that Bruce repeatedly sending psychopaths like the Joker to jail is fucking stupid.

Besides, plenty of things happen in the books besides death. All of those things you listed above and more. It just so happens the only part that is relevant to Injustice 2 is death. I don't champion the comic as some paragon of brilliant writing, but I would not have them knee cap their story because 5 years later someone may have a great idea for a character they wanted to kill.

Solomon Gorondy

Should Goro be top 5?

Nah I want Detective Chimp. Imagine him being the smallest character in the game that everyone takes to the lab to practice combos on; that alone should get him cast. Imagine Chimp vs Gorilla Grodd; the hype would be epic. As far as a trait goes I see a parry trait like the Joker`s but let the buff be permanent instead of temporary. After three Parries he could "connect the evidence," and deal unavoidable damage at the cost of losing the buffs. Maybe he gets a wall jump/cling when at full screen allowing him to play a unique keepaway. Maybe he throws feces that you can slip on like Diddy Kong from Smash Bros. If not, I think he deserves a cameo in a DLC map or something.