What's new

The Walking Dead: Season 2

AK Toxic

Graphic Designer
Who here is happy Glenn got him some ass?
This guy.
Also, guys we need to kill Andrea.
Seriously, fucking seriously.
Just.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I thought the part with the barn was cool, I saw it in the comics though so it wasn't much of a surprise.
Also, when are we going to find Sophia....

AK Toxic

Graphic Designer
Alternate ending:
*Glenn walks in barn*
*sees walkers/zombies*
...EH, I've seen worse.
Let's have sex.

EvilNonsense

steals your stuff
Great to see the barn scene included. Now we can see just how batshit bonkers Herschel really is. They really need to wrap up the Sophia deal. It's dragging on.

AK Toxic

Graphic Designer
Great to see the barn scene included. Now we can see just how batshit bonkers Herschel really is. They really need to wrap up the Sophia deal. It's dragging on.
Definitely, it's stupid and takes a lot away from the episode. It feels like Sophia is just a filler in the plot, and it's kind of pissing me off. I hate to say it, but I agree with Shane saying they should just move on and continue their trip.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
Andrea needs to be killed off already. I nearly flipped a shit when she shot daryl who is my favorite character of all time.

LionHeart V1

You will feel deaths cold embrace
Daryl is a badass. It was great for the barn scene to be included since it was in the comics. But they really need to start wrapping this whole sophia thing up. Its being dragged on far too long now.

CY MasterHavik

Master of Chaos and Jax
Do you guys think Rick and company will stay at the farm even though the water supply is kind of has added some zombie to the mix?

aj1701

Noob
Daryl is a badass. It was great for the barn scene to be included since it was in the comics. But they really need to start wrapping this whole sophia thing up. Its being dragged on far too long now.
Ya enough already find her one way or curtis another and move on.I'm curious to know why they are keeping zombies in the barn. Those that read the comics no spoilers please!

AK Toxic

Graphic Designer
so let's get hyped for this week's episode
Also...
I'm calling these things
1. They find Sophia
2. Shane does something stupid
3. Andrea is a bitch
4. Rick and everyone move to a different place, get kicked out of the farm most likely.
5. .......Andrea is still a bitch.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
I just Hate Andrea for Shooting Daryl, my favourite Character of the series, since i don't like spoilers, i just skipped a few posts above about "next Episode" ^^

aj1701

Noob
I just Hate Andrea for Shooting Daryl, my favourite Character of the series, since i don't like spoilers, i just skipped a few posts above about "next Episode" ^^
Daryl makes me want to punch him alot, but man I felt bad for him when he had that zombie nibbling on his foot. Pretty horrible way to go, and with an arrow stuck in him no less. He's one tough SOB, gotta give him that!

AK Toxic

Graphic Designer
Daryl makes me want to punch him alot, but man I felt bad for him when he had that zombie nibbling on his foot. Pretty horrible way to go, and with an arrow stuck in him no less. He's one tough SOB, gotta give him that!
Yea seriously he's crazy as hell, I don't know what to think of him, but he's an interesting character. That part freaked me out xD I thought he was gunna be a zombie snack. He's lucky the walker was nibbling on his boot

B W1zZ

Noob
When she was aiming the gun I was like noooo you dumb bitch don't fucking shoot haha

aj1701

Noob
Comes on in about an hour and a half for me, at 9PM. I'm hype though I just got all caught up ;0 the show is so good.
It starts at 9PM for me too. Oh damn. I'll try not to spoil anything for you then half way though it. Guess they just like East Coast better. :D ;)

LionHeart V1

You will feel deaths cold embrace
Daryl had one scene in this episode WTF. Andrea is still a bitch and this sophia is missing is still being dragged out. It was great to see rick finally finding out about shane and lori. Next sunday is gonna be soooo good.