What's new

The Walking Dead: Season 2

aj1701

Noob
A few people hyped, but no one discussing the first episode yet? For shame!

Personally, I thought it was a strong opening. Didn't see the ending coming either.

CY MasterHavik

Master of Chaos and Jax
The first episode of season 2 was godlike. That part where they hid from th zombies was epic. Did anyone see that part with the chick in the bathroom trying to put the gun together? But she fucks up and the zombie hear dit and was about to eat that ass up until David drop the screwdriver and she proceed to kick that zombie's ass super hard. It was epic.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
Im 3 episodes into season 1. I love this show, it gets me even more hyped for Dead Island(I couldnt afford it until nowXD).

Definitely a very interesting episode, that ending had me guessing. My theory is that the one guys brother they left behind in Atlanta shot the deer and accidentally killed his son. I think it's either him or just some random guy with a gun. Very curious and can't wait for syne next episode. Also I'm wondering if the guy that wants to leave will take the girl with him, I thought she was just going to shoot herself but who knows haha. This show is toooooo godlike.

The first episode of season 2 was godlike. That part where they hid from th zombies was epic. Did anyone see that part with the chick in the bathroom trying to put the gun together? But she fucks up and the zombie hear dit and was about to eat that ass up until David drop the screwdriver and she proceed to kick that zombie's ass super hard. It was epic.
I really enjoyed the first episode!

First let me say, I've always hated the blond haired chick(dont even know her name lol) that got stuck in the bathroom.

Its like yo, werent you the one that put a gun to Rick's head in season one for firing his gun and in your words "ringing the dinner bell"
So why then, knowing you needed to keep quiet, would even attempt to assemble that gun in the bathroom?

Because 1, if you make noise putting it together the zombie would hear you and come get you

And 2, if you successfully and quietly assemble it, what are you gonna do? fire it and RING THE DINNER BELL????

I really hate her character with a passion lol

K7L33THA

Grapple > Footsies
The first episode was great. The zombies looked really fucking scary in some parts. Can't wait for more.

TrickyNick

Weather Man
Yea im pumped to. I do have a question and im not sure if this needs to be spoiler proof. If i new how to make the little caption to click on I would but anyway....

At the end of the first episode I seen the boy get shot through the deer. Then it went to the commercial so I went to the bathroom came back and it was over, but i think to myself was that a dream? surely that didn't happen lol. Can someone clarify this for me. I mean yea the sheriff asked for a sign but surely he didn't mean that sort of thing.

Also what the hell was with the zombies sitting in the church like they were attending sunday mass or some shit. Creeped me out a bit.

CY MasterHavik

Master of Chaos and Jax
Look, since I read the comic let me tell you what happens guys.....

He is ALIVE! But he got shot and we are about to meet some new characters. I hope the guys have been reading the comic. A lot character death is about to start.

EvilNonsense

steals your stuff
I really enjoyed the first episode!

First let me say, I've always hated the blond haired chick(dont even know her name lol) that got stuck in the bathroom.

Its like yo, werent you the one that put a gun to Rick's head in season one for firing his gun and in your words "ringing the dinner bell"
So why then, knowing you needed to keep quiet, would even attempt to assemble that gun in the bathroom?

Because 1, if you make noise putting it together the zombie would hear you and come get you

And 2, if you successfully and quietly assemble it, what are you gonna do? fire it and RING THE DINNER BELL????

I really hate her character with a passion lol
I can't stand the bitch either. Which is probably why she'll stick around for a while. Putting children in danger is always a cheap plot device, but they handled it so well. Great way to start the second season.

AK Toxic

Graphic Designer
I like what they're doing with the t.v. show, but I always want to keep respect for the comics. I love how the Glenn is a big part of the t.v. show :D

aj1701

Noob
The church and the hiding scenes were really great. The hiding scene was tense, and the church was just creepy. Are they there because the bell sounds attracted them, do they vaguely remember this was an important place, etc.

Also didn't expect to see them gut a zombie to see if it ate the girl! That was a new one for me, lol.

redeyes

Button Masher
whats everyones thoughts on the 2nd episode of season 2? i cant wait to see episode 3 to see what happens to Otis and Shane!

PS: what the old dude said about how we been fighting plagues since the beginning of time creeped me out hardcore.

Ermaculate_Slim

We are Many but we didnt make MK11 not one
I wonder where that little girl ran to he told her to run back towards the highway but she apparently got lost or a walker snatched her up.Seems shane and that guy that shot the boy are screwed.

aj1701

Noob
Second episode was also really good I felt. Kinda fucked themselves flinging open the door from the medical trailer, lol. So far, the kids this season are just nothing but trouble! The doctor was also a bit creepy.

I'm hype for the next episode!

Lumpymoomilk

Online Punching Bag
The first episode as well as second were both great. Did it seem like there was a rediculous amount of commercials in episode one, they had 5 minutes of commercials after every 5 minutes of show or so it seemed. The second episode seemed a lot less commercial slathered maybe some people complained lol.

CJKRattlehead

Two men enter, one man leaves!
The first episode as well as second were both great. Did it seem like there was a rediculous amount of commercials in episode one, they had 5 minutes of commercials after every 5 minutes of show or so it seemed. The second episode seemed a lot less commercial slathered maybe some people complained lol.
I wouldn't know because i recorded the first episode but the second one seemed like it was an ad every 3 minutes also.

aj1701

Noob
Omg shane is cut throat but at the same time I can understand why he did it.
shane is an asshole.
True, but it's better to be a live asshole than a zombie nice guy.
The episode wasn't bad, but the ending blew me away. Shane is an asshole. Otis risked his life so Shane could get out the window, and that's how he's repaid. Being an asshole won't help you live much longer in the long run. Other people tend to stop caring if you are the one needing help.