What's new

The Walking Dead: Season 2

AK Toxic

Graphic Designer
odd that they turned her into a zombie. shes one of the few people still alive in the comics.
Yea I don't understand that either. I love comics too.
But yea guys she's pregnant, turns out Dayrl is gay, Andrea rules as overlord... etc... etc...

Ermaculate_Slim

We are Many but we didnt make MK11 not one
Oh snap man!!! didnt see that coming till it actually happened I was like watch sophia come out of that barn and it happened omfg.

EvilNonsense

steals your stuff
The fucks your problem?

Spoiler notice or something...asshole!
Those aren't spoilers. Daryl isn't in the comics. Neither is T-Dog or Merle.

Another complete ass of an episode. They wasted at least four episodes to try to kill off a character no one gives a shit about. Bravo!

AK Toxic

Graphic Designer
Those aren't spoilers. Daryl isn't in the comics. Neither is T-Dog or Merle.

Another complete ass of an episode. They wasted at least four episodes to try to kill off a character no one gives a shit about. Bravo!
Haha exactly, the comic's plot is actually good and it strays way farther away from what the episodes are doing.
I completely agree. ALTHOUGH, I am glad Shane did something useful for once and was basically like "Guys they're walkers let's open the shed an kill em fuck this shit"

Mt. Mutombo

Asshole by nature
Now this guy, i really don't know if he's trolling...

If you aren't, then i'll give you this logic. You care about the rest of the cast, the rest of the cast cared about sophia so by definition you care about whether she lives or dies.

BTW this episode was probably the single best thing i've watched on tv in my entire life. Hands down!

AREZ God of War

The Crazy BeastMaster
Haha exactly, the comic's plot is actually good and it strays way farther away from what the episodes are doing.
I completely agree. ALTHOUGH, I am glad Shane did something useful for once and was basically like "Guys they're walkers let's open the shed an kill em fuck this shit"
BUT THEY'RE PEOPLE STILL!!!! WE SHOULD TREAT THEM LIKE PEOPLE!!!! LMAO

AK Toxic

Graphic Designer

If you aren't, then i'll give you this logic. You care about the rest of the cast, the rest of the cast cared about sophia so by definition you care about whether she lives or dies.

BTW this episode was probably the single best thing i've watched on tv in my entire life. Hands down!
He's not trolling, it was a bit a of shit episode. Also, I think we're just mad because Sophia really dragged the plot into a poor direction for too long...

AK Toxic

Graphic Designer
BUT THEY'RE PEOPLE STILL!!!! WE SHOULD TREAT THEM LIKE PEOPLE!!!! LMAO
LOL seriously.. Trust me they're just grabbing at you because they want to love you. <3 ;) It's not like they only have the brain capacity to constantly hunt, while human flesh and meat is the only thing they're driven towards ^^

EvilNonsense

steals your stuff

I'm not trolling at all. I loved the first season because it was actually about people in a zombie apocalypse. Sophia being missing was a cheap plot device from lazy writers. Sophia, Carol, and T-Dog are all wearing red shirts. They bring nothing to the series. You don't revolve an entire season around an insignificant character.

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
I like the part where Rick shot Sophia in the head.

Shane is the nuts, should be him and Daryl leading, Rick is waaaaaaaaaaaay too stupid.

CitizenSnips

A seldom used crab named Lucky. AKA Citizen Snips.
The season dragged on in the middle, but the midseason finale was good. Hopefully zombies start munchin on some more people.

Korpse

PTH | Korpse
thank god this episode was good, i was about to drop the series forever after that soap opera shit last week

aj1701

Noob
The season dragged on in the middle, but the midseason finale was good. Hopefully zombies start munchin on some more people.
Couldn't agree more. Great ending, I just hate this "midseason finale" shit. WTF is up with that?

They'd better have a good explaination as to why Sophie was in the barn.

SlickDicMagnum

Mustacheality!
It's funny that a lot of the people that have read the graphic novels complain or are surprised about the character driven aspects of the show. The show and the books are the characters. That was Kirkman's intention from the beginning. Zombies are not the main focus of the book and show. Its the people and how they react to the situation they are put in. This comes from Kirkman: "So if anything scares you...great, but this is not a horror book. And by that I do not mean we think we're above that genre. Far from it, we're just setting out on a different path here. This book is more about watching Rick survive than it is about watching zombies pop around the corner and scare you. I hope that's what you guys are into." And also from Kirkman, "This is a very character driven endeavor. How these character get there is much more important than them getting there."

This show is based off the books. If anyone here has read the books then you knew what you were in for when you started watching. The pacing of the show should not be a surprise to you. Kirkman sometimes goes several issues without even showing a zombie in his panels. If you have not read the books, then oh well. It is what it is. Take it or leave it. I happen to like the show and find very little to criticize about it. Each is entitled to their own opinion.

REO

Undead
Sophia was such a bad zombie. She came out of the barn all like...

"Oh, no, sunlight in my face"

"Gotta watch my step to make sure I don't step on any of these bodies"

"Random dreamy stare that makes no sense other than to make the ending more dramatic and awkward because I'm so bad at being a flesh-eating zombie"

Superb acting.