What's new

The Walking Dead: Season 2

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Question is, are there people in the prison? Going to take a guess and say yes from what I've read about Michonne lol. Now THAT'S a base lol

AREZ God of War

The Crazy BeastMaster
You were missed already this weekend, Walking Dead :(
When is the next episode? i just know too much time is gonna pass and I'm gonna forget and miss it. I already missed most of the 1st season and some of 2nd cuz i had to friggin work.

redeyes

Button Masher
Question is, are there people in the prison? Going to take a guess and say yes from what I've read about Michonne lol. Now THAT'S a base lol

can i spoil it for you? :p

PS: anyone who wants the comics i can send you a torrent link if you would like.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
I wonder if they'll explain in detail of being infected. Honestly it's better if they don't get specific and to leave it ambiguous, but it would be interesting to know specifically what the infection is and everything.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
That will probably be explained by the time the series ends(I hope) I love the mystery but I hate loose ends....LOST was a prime example of a shitty ending, but I trust The Walking Dead will not dissapoint.

Destiny, hmm let me think about it lol. I think I'll enjoy the suspense for now.