What's new

The Walking Dead: Season 2

Is anyone else as pumped for this as I am? I LOVED the first season and as I type I'm currently watching the first season again to get a recap of everything before the next season. I love zombie movies and I love dramas. To combine this all together AND make it a TV show so you don't have to go to the theaters and buy tickets to see it? Amazing.

I cannot wait... After the first season I bought the Blu Ray 1st season, and then went out and bought every book there was of The Walking Dead comics. So fuckin excited for season 2.

AK Toxic

Graphic Designer
Is anyone else as pumped for this as I am? I LOVED the first season and as I type I'm currently watching the first season again to get a recap of everything before the next season. I love zombie movies and I love dramas. To combine this all together AND make it a TV show so you don't have to go to the theaters and buy tickets to see it? Amazing.
SO FUCKING EXCITED. It's been so long. Respect the comics and the tv show

CY MasterHavik

Master of Chaos and Jax
So many people die in the walking dead it's not funny. Did anyone get to the part where you can still become zombie even though you haven't been bitten?

So many people die in the walking dead isn't not funny. Did anyone get to the part where you can still become zombie even though you haven't been bitten?
Ha hell yeah, I have read every comic book so far and there is crazy shit that happens. Awesome how Kirkman can keep it interesting still. In most zombie stories you always want to know how it started, but in the Walking Dead it doesn't even matter, it rocks!

CY MasterHavik

Master of Chaos and Jax
Ha hell yeah, I have read every comic book so far and there is crazy shit that happens. Awesome how Kirkman can keep it interesting still. In most zombie stories you always want to know how it started, but in the Walking Dead it doesn't even matter, it rocks!
Yeah. And I like how everyone treats as Zombies rule the world now.

REO

Undead
I am, definitely. I still have Dead Island to 100% complete in the meantime. But I really can't wait for Season 2 and I rarely watch TV, ever.

If Wikipedia is the place you get your info from on the comic series then you are seriously missing out big time. The comic itself is an amazing work of the medium and you should seriously consider t least going to your local library to see if they have it and read away. You really won't regret it.

As for the TV show, I don't watch much TV outside of sports and the occasional wrestling fix, but I pretty much got half way through episode one and didn't see anything else after. I don't know, I guess tv just doesn't hold my attention as it did before. But I heard the entire first season is on Netflix and I will try to watch all of it before Sunday.

If Wikipedia is the place you get your info from on the comic series then you are seriously missing out big time. The comic itself is an amazing work of the medium and you should seriously consider t least going to your local library to see if they have it and read away. You really won't regret it.

As for the TV show, I don't watch much TV outside of sports and the occasional wrestling fix, but I pretty much got half way through episode one and didn't see anything else after. I don't know, I guess tv just doesn't hold my attention as it did before. But I heard the entire first season is on Netflix and I will try to watch all of it before Sunday.
No need to netflix. Amc is playing season 1 before the season 2 premier.