What's new

The Walking Dead: Season 2

AK Toxic

Graphic Designer
The moment of episode 3 when Odis gets shot was frustrating. He even said he offered to help him escape. Plus, Odis shot the zombies that would've killed him (referring to the guy that boned Rick's wife.). SHANE, that's his name... Seriously though, Shane really pulled a dick move on Odis. I wish the story followed the comic books because Shane would be dead by now lol..

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
The moment of episode 3 when Odis gets shot was frustrating. He even said he offered to help him escape. Plus, Odis shot the zombies that would've killed him (referring to the guy that boned Rick's wife.). SHANE, that's his name... Seriously though, Shane really pulled a dick move on Odis. I wish the story followed the comic books because Shane would be dead by now lol..
I felt the same way, he could of waited since the zombies were not even that close. Or at the very least he should have shot Odis in the head, shooting him in the leg was a major dick move

AK Toxic

Graphic Designer
I felt the same way, he could of waited since the zombies were not even that close. Or at the very least he should have shot Odis in the head, shooting him in the leg was a major dick move
Seriously.. Odis did everything for Shane
1. Helped him through the school
2. Jumped off the bleachers in the gym which distracted all but 2 zombies away from Shane
3. SAVED HIS LIFE, from the zombies near the gate
4. Helped him run from the zombies because of Shane's leg
Overall Odis is a badass, aside from shooting Rick's son.
If he shot him in the head it would've been way more practical. He could still be eaten by the walkers, he wouldn't have screamed, and there wouldn't have been a struggle when he was trying to get away. Maybe he wouldn't have felt as bad about it either. Shane is starting to really grind my gears, and also Andrea (I think that's her name.) I wish she would've died along with her sister :|

aj1701

Noob
RTO, you pretty much nailed it. I wonder if this will come back to bite him in the ass in tonights episode, or if he'll be able to keep the secret longer.

AK Toxic

Graphic Designer
RTO, you pretty much nailed it. I wonder if this will come back to bite him in the ass in tonights episode, or if he'll be able to keep the secret longer.
haha thanks man. I just thought it was a really stupid decision.. The like that Shane gets shot and dies as compared to him screwing up more of the plot in the TV series. Hope Dexter and tonights episode of WD is good :p

redeyes

Button Masher
AHAHAHAH NO FUCKING WAY! yesterday me and my girlfriend were talking about how rick's wife banged shane and she brought up what if she got pregnant. my girlfriend can call the future of tv shows.

Zoidberg747

BOOM! ROASTED!

Also did anyone else think the whole part with the water zombie was really stupid?

LionHeart V1

You will feel deaths cold embrace
Not much happened in this episode but it looks like a whole bunch is going to happen next sunday. Also Darryl is starting to become my favorite character next to Rick.

Zoidberg747

The whole water zombie part was dumb though. They didn't want to contaminate the water, so they decide to drag the thing up. Even before it is ripped in half, it is bleeding from its neck and was already bloody to begin with. Sure it was fun to see it rip in half but that was one of those horror movie "Really?" moments, imo.

LionHeart V1

You will feel deaths cold embrace
Campbell said:
Ehh this episode was ok. I didnt see much of a point in the water zombie part. Daryl is godlike, but I'm still wondering if Meirl or however you spell his name will ever show up. And I'm so done with Sophia lol please just move on. Also Shane is godlike. If he didn't do what he did we'd have three dead people instead of one. Gotta just look at it like the way it is instead of right or wrong sometimes.
If you saw the preview after the episode was over you see that Meril shows up in the next episode. He doesn't look to happy.

aj1701

Noob
BOOM! ROASTED!

Also did anyone else think the whole part with the water zombie was really stupid?
Kinda funny. Did they use that guy as bait before too? Lol. I liked were it just kinda ripped in half from being too bloated and dead.

would you be if you were left 4 dead?

(see what i did there? hehe )
I laughed but also am filled with a desire to hit you, lol

D-MyzE

Noob
Wait so Merle (apparently thats how you spell it) is coming back this episode? Aww shiiiiitttt. I bet Daryl wont side with him, he's too cool for that.

redeyes

Button Masher
Wait so Merle (apparently thats how you spell it) is coming back this episode? Aww shiiiiitttt. I bet Daryl wont side with him, he's too cool for that.
i feel like hes going to kill the black guy since the black guy dropped the key. or it least beat the hell out of him again.

D-MyzE

Noob
i feel like hes going to kill the black guy since the black guy dropped the key. or it least beat the hell out of him again.
I wouldn't mind that too much to be honest.....not because he's black lol but because he seems to be the least developed character of the group and we don't see that much of him. But that leaves just a bunch of white guys and an asian dude..

redeyes

Button Masher
I wouldn't mind that too much to be honest.....not because he's black lol but because he seems to be the least developed character of the group and we don't see that much of him. But that leaves just a bunch of white guys and an asian dude..
i want:

shane to die ASAP
that blonde chick to go
the black guy too
Rick's wife to have a zombie baby ( Dawn of the dead much? )
and Glenn to live forever cause hes a bad ass.