What's new

The Official MKXL Complain/Rant Thread

This game is almost a year old and people still t-bag during fatalities.

It's hella stupid and kinda ruins my day sometimes. There should be an option where players can opt to automatically disable fatalities from both sides. They can't troll and neither can the opponent. I think its fair and it saves a lot of time from both players, plus prevents annoyance.

In a lot of Japanese fighting games, they are removing corpse stomping(Continuing to attack or combo your opponent after they are already done). At first I thought it was silly for Japanese people to get offended by that but I think over a long period of time I can see how it can aggravate someone. Considering how NRS fighting games barely gets any attention from international players, Asian players specifically, they should come up with a solution about end game fatalities and tbagging. I think brutalities are fine, because they don't take up so much time.

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face

It's hella stupid and kinda ruins my day sometimes. There should be an option where players can opt to automatically disable fatalities from both sides. They can't troll and neither can the opponent. I think its fair and it saves a lot of time from both players, plus prevents annoyance.

In a lot of Japanese fighting games, they are removing corpse stomping(Continuing to attack or combo your opponent after they are already done). At first I thought it was silly for Japanese people to get offended by that but I think over a long period of time I can see how it can aggravate someone. Considering how NRS fighting games barely gets any attention from international players, Asian players specifically, they should come up with a solution about end game fatalities and tbagging. I think brutalities are fine, because they don't take up so much time.
You'd better hope you don't come across me.

I tea bag every single chance I get, in any game I can. MK, SF, even in Counter Strike.

smokey

EX Ovi should launch
Being a tool is worth points in MKX, you get achievements...
Trolling - Duck 30 times during the fatality sequence.
Dancing the night away - Flip Stance 10 times with a Kombat Pack 2 character during a Fatality sequence in an Online match
All i do is win - Jump back and forth over your opponent 5 times during the Fatality sequence and perform a Fatality

GreatKungLao

LiuTana

Well, you just have to let go stuff like this. Some people will never have manners and will always act like douchebags. People like this just shouldn't worth your attention, not physical nor emotional. If you feel like this stuff gets you, that's when their behavior wins over.

Do not play me online!!
I got a special custom t-bag which i created in the early mk9 time:
THE MOONWALK
It goes like this: during the fatal time go close to opponent and walk slightly backwards and do stance changes simultaneously.
Some chars got some nice moonwalks!
:DOGE

Last edited:

GOOD DRAGON

Awesometacular

I teabag as a token of appreciation to my opponent it's like a bow or curtsy to let him know how happy i am to have won the match :)

Undergroundepict

I am like the blue rose
If I'm running a Player Match against a random, and they teabag, I automatically move on to my Next Opponent. No need to subject myself to that kind of aggravation.

Teabagging is just bad sportsmanship and generally douchiness. It's one thing to do it with friends/people you know, where you are either in a party chat or have an established rapport with the individual, and are therefore able to provide context, but doing it against strangers is just going to get you labeled as a douchebag time and time again.

Last edited:

GOOD DRAGON

Awesometacular
If I'm running a Player Match against a random, and they teabag, I automatically move on to my Next Opponent. No need to subject myself to that kind of aggravation.

Teabagging is just bad sportsmanship and generally douchiness. It's one thing to do it with friends/people you know, where you are either in a party chat or have an established report with the individual, and are therefore able to provide context, but doing it against strangers is just going to get you labeled as a douchebag time and time again.
I was joking and did you mean rapport not report?

This is an either way thing some people take it seriously like yourself for example other's just think right that's it i'm gonna get him now and could even make the matches more interesting to each their own.

Undergroundepict

I am like the blue rose
I was joking and did you mean rapport not report?

This is an either way thing some people take it seriously like yourself for example other's just think right that's it i'm gonna get him now and could even make the matches more interesting to each their own.

Fixed report/rapport. Perils of messaging on the phone instead of a keyboard.

My post wasn't a response to anybody in particular. Just stating my opinion on and response to the topic of the moment. I dislike the practice of teabagging strangers. It comes across as hostile and douchey, and I don't like playing with hostile douches.

Second Saint

A man with too many names.
Fixed report/rapport. Perils of messaging on the phone instead of a keyboard.

My post wasn't a response to anybody in particular. Just stating my opinion on and response to the topic of the moment. I dislike the practice of teabagging strangers. It comes across as hostile and douchey, and I don't like playing with hostile douches.
This^ A thousand times this.

M.D.

Spammer. Crouch walk hater.
MKXL complaints: Subzero b2. Cage garbage tier.

That's it.

Teabaggers are funny.

Shaikhuzzaman

magicmeerkatman
If you're bothered by t bagging then the t bagger has succeeded and you will probably begin to play worse than you would have before. Personally I like to t bag as often as possible. Also it's hilarious. Get over it

Gengar

Hypnosis > Dreameater (its a reset)
If people tbag me I leave. I dont have time for disrespectful scrubs. There are plenty of players out there, dont need to waste my time with disrepectful players.

you asshats can call it a victory or whatever dumbshit you want, but the reality is that I dont have to play with you if I dont want to, and playing like an asshole will result in no one wanting much to do with you. If you think you 'won' because I made a selfish choice to continue having fun in my game instead of feeding your dumb trolling and ego then you have a pathetic view on life.

explain to me why i should have to stick around and be subjected to it? It holds no value to me, or anyone. as such is it is thrown away like the trash it is

Gengar

Hypnosis > Dreameater (its a reset)
You'd better hope you don't come across me.

I tea bag every single chance I get, in any game I can. MK, SF, even in Counter Strike.
awful childish of you. I hope you enjoy being viewed as 13 year old screeching nuisance. I can see doing it if someone was talking shit or playing like a retard, but sounds like you also do it in a legit good match too. and thats why you probably dont get to play many long sets.

evolution07

It's too soon to get cocky.
i used to get easily pissed by t-baggers. now, i just do it right back mid-match and when i win. they get back what they put out.

KCJ506

Noob
I don't T-bag unless I'm playing against a friend because they'll know that I'm just messing around with them, but not against complete strangers because you don't know how that person will take it. I can understand if the other person was being a douchebag and shouting a bunch of profanities over the mic.

Last edited:

Dravum

hello darkness my old friend...
Rebuff Johhny Cage :| give him all of his stuff back. Yall are going to ruin the game with the new nerfs

Lol if you think t-bagging is bad try imagining a Liu Kang user doing the infinite time cartwheel kick fatal in MK1 or Sub Zero doing the deep freeze part of the fatal over and over again in MK2.

Damaja325

Stylin' & Low Profilin'
of all the 50/50's they toned down in this patch, just why in the hell did they not slow down sub's b2? they do nothing to tone down his beyond broken corner game at least a fuzzyable 50/50 would have been fair.

Tweedy

Noob
of all the 50/50's they toned down in this patch, just why in the hell did they not slow down sub's b2? they do nothing to tone down his beyond broken corner game at least a fuzzyable 50/50 would have been fair.
Double armor on almost the entire cast?