What's new

The Official MKXL Complain/Rant Thread

Are you salty and you feel that you have to complain about something or blame somebody? do it here!
Topics: subzero, run mechanic, netcode, nrs, overhead rockets, move spamming, meterless high damage combos, resets, zoning, vortex, safe strings, safe specials, unblockables and much more!
Feel free to contribute!

:D

DO YOUR COMPLAINING HERE!! ALL COMPLAINT THREADS WILL BE MERGED INTO THIS ONE!! - TYM Staff :coffee:

PS- See here: http://testyourmight.com/threads/triforce-real-talk.50746/

Last edited:

Kindred

Let Be Be Finale Of Seem
Am I the only one who finds that the gameplay is a bit sluggish?

Like combos are fast but if you input your buttons too quickly it drops the combo. Case in point, Ermac's jump in kick into teleport. In MK9, it could be done instantly, here it feels you have to be slower at your inputs.

Or the fact that wake up neutral jump punch is sooo fucking slow because you're stuck on the ground for a while before getting up.

I dunno it doesnt feel as responsive as MK9
(Still love it though but fuck I havent been able to do a full combo that I wanted once because it seems that I (maybe others also) have difficulty doing combos on one side while on the other, it's easier)

mountlover

My fingers hurt.
That jacked up we-put-this-in-at-the-last-minute run input.

At least they got the input for delayed wakeup right.

inb4 hitbox users be like "Git gud, that input ain't problematic at all."

macro

Eezeepeezee
A character having a plain out stupid variation, so now you don't no if you should play that one until it gets nerfed or if you should just stick with the one you love.