What's new

The Official Kabal Crybaby Thread

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Jeez didn't know kabal players were so sensitive or is it just the kabal player way to get people on their side by playing the no one likes me card.:coffee:
Kabal's hater 1: " Yo dawg! I've heard Kuh Bawl's players are so sensitive, so we put a hate on their character so they quit playing them, and the EVO top8 won't be made of Kuh Bawls."
Kabal's hater2: " We already discourage REO and now Kevo, lets turn our hate on kaballin Justice, Hazezie and Detroit Ballin if he plays kabal then"

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
KevoDaMaN

Dude in no way should you stop playing kabal or MK

You're basically my darth vader and I'm your son luke , glass sword is leia and we're busting arse to beat you

You're an extremely talented player w anyone u use

I'm coming for u

I hate your character but truly respect u as a player and friend

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Do you think he isn't in a tier all by himself though?
I think he is, for sure. There's no denying that.

But is he that far ahead of the entire cast? IMO no. He's undoubtedly the best character, but he's not Shin Budokai Piccolo status (Who made Kabal's zoning look weak as fuck, with armor on zoning normals LOL). He's also one of those characters everyone still has trouble dealing with because they don't entirely know what to do.

Z-911-Z

Bone and Metal
The answer to make Kabal legal in future tournaments? Shao Kahn must be tourney legal, he can stop Kabal. We should call upon his help.

-Deadman-

Getting better with age
I wonder if all this Kabal hate would still be here if reo originally took up Jade instead of Kabal.
How odd would that be to see all kinds of Jade crybaby threads.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
He didn't originally pick up Kabal either. He started with Mileena, I believe.
REO started with Kabal, how many times must this be said? He was the very first Kabal, then he started switching around.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Without a doubt the one way to kill hype is to kill variety.
Do I even need to post the most famous FG video which is also the hypest? And in that game, there's almost no variety at high level. Killing variety doesn't kill hype. It can in some specific cases, it doesn't in others. A game doesn't need balance to be good, hype or fun to watch. It can achieve all three even with only 2 playable characters.

Regardless of the argument, it actually doesn't matter if it indeed does kill hype. As a tournament player, you're not supposed to worry about making the game hype or behind the scenes shit. All you're worried about is winning, THAT'S IT! That's not saying you can only worry about winning or that's the only thing top players worry about, not at all. However, thatIS the only requirement for being a top player. You don't have to worry about how others perceive the game, or how fun it is to watch. That's not your job, it just isn't. If you do take it upon yourself to make it your job, that's when you start losing focus, and losing in general.

RTM2004

Revenant Jade
Speaking of which, everything that is wrong with the game is being ignored at the moment and everyone is so determined to focus on nerfing Kabal. Yes, Kabal is broken. Have we forgotten Cyrax resets, Jax corner auto kill, Smoke F4 reset... things that shouldn't be in the game? Patches cost a lot of money but hot much would a hotfix cost? Attn: NRS.

Gimmick

Noob
Bump.

I'm eating and I would like to read more bitch-rants and tears to keep me entertained. Don't let this man down.
Just curious, why are you leading this "Kabal-Revolution". I would assume you'd want no one to pick up kabal that way you always have the advantage over other players.

REO

Undead
Just curious, why are you leading this "Kabal-Revolution". I would assume you'd want no one to pick up kabal that way you always have the advantage over other players.
I rather fight a Kabal player than fight all of these people using their shitty Freddy and Sonyas. Kabal mirrors are hype for me and the most enjoyment I get out of this game.

M2Dave

Zoning Master
You're in the wrong forum. He was the original Ermac player.
He was the first one to win several major tournaments with Kabal and was therefore associated with the character all the way before Evolution last year.

You are currently the best Kabal player, but people complained about Kabal way before you started using him. He has been overpowered throughout the game, and several players have taken advantage of his effectiveness, not just you.

REO

Undead
He was the first one to win several major tournaments with Kabal and was therefore associated with the character all the way before Evolution last year.

You are currently the best Kabal player, but people complained about Kabal way before you started using him. He has been overpowered throughout the game, and several players have taken advantage of his effectiveness, not just you.
That's good and all for him, and others. But I was the original Kabal. OJuggernautO is correct.