What's new

The Official Kabal Crybaby Thread

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Is that 100% Kabal VSM battle still happening tonight?
I'm morbidly curious to see how this turns out.

In defense of the Kabal defenders, I've done literally nothing with my MK-related time since this all started but study the Kabal fight with Cyrax and Lao, and I feel like I'm a lot better off than when I started.

Still hate the fucker, but what can ya do.
As long as the bandwagon eventually crashes into a tree, it'll pass.

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
He was the first one to win several major tournaments with Kabal and was therefore associated with the character all the way before Evolution last year.

You are currently the best Kabal player, but people complained about Kabal way before you started using him. He has been overpowered throughout the game, and several players have taken advantage of his effectiveness, not just you.
I'd consider powerup 2011 to be the first proper US tourny for MK9, Reo used Kabal for it, Mikey used Ermac.

Reo was first

Death

Noob
Their within lies the problem with this community. Blake is a really good sonya player, but he has not traveled to tournies and experienced offline kabal on the level of the three players we have been talking about.

People shouldn't be formulating opinions on things they have yet experienced and when other top players who travel say he is a problem, his opinion holds even less weight.

This whole thread is split into two groups. People who have been to majors and have played the best(CDjr, Me, Death, Slips,Pig) and people who have only watched the stream, played their friends or only play online.

For some reason, the latter think kabal is fine. I wonder why.:coffee:
Quoted for fucking truth. Kabal is a huge problem. Even below avg Kabals are annoying to fight. Kabal players have no excuses to not place well with him. He has every tool you can ask for. You dont even have to have good footsies to play this character, he can control the whole screen with iAGB. Its so hard to play a spacing and footsie game with him cuz you cant do anything but duck. It seems that mobility characters are the best answer for Kabal.

MaceWind

Crazy 88
I have plenty of offline experience against some of the best Kabals in the game. I speak of Michelangelo and Master D, both of whom have bestowed the privilege of knocking me out of tournaments on no less than 3 separate occasions. Here's my official stance on Kabal... anyone see that new Injustice trailer? :)

AC1984

Kaballin!
I have plenty of offline experience against some of the best Kabals in the game. I speak of Michelangelo and Master D, both of whom have bestowed the privilege of knocking me out of tournaments on no less than 3 separate occasions. Here's my official stance on Kabal... anyone see that new Injustice trailer? :)
Cool man, have until 2013

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
I wasn't even going to enter this thread...

Zyphox, KT Smith, J360
i google'd zyphox and this was one of the first pictures. now am reviving a thread because we need Phase 3 to make a comic for super man with gooby and dolan, WE NEED IT LIKE CYRAX NEEDS HIS RESETS!!!!

R.E.O.
Revolver
Mikemetroid
Tom Brady
AK Pig Of The Hut
Claude VonStroke
Espio
J360
guys? remember the good ol' days on tym? it wasn't so bad, we had a dedicated kabal cry baby thread. do we have one for superman and BA? nope instead we have several of them. remember every controversial thread had 3 things in it always. 1. reo trolling. 2. death downplaying HARD. 3. phase 3 comics. i remember.......do you?