What's new

The Official Kabal Crybaby Thread

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
Life.

You shouldn't bump old threads brosky :p
why not? and then some mods get mad when we make a new thread of something when there is one existing,even if its old. but i bumped to just recall some of the funniest stuff on tym, and how we need phase 3 NAO!!!

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
i google'd zyphox and this was one of the first pictures. now am reviving a thread because we need Phase 3 to make a comic for super man with gooby and dolan, WE NEED IT LIKE CYRAX NEEDS HIS RESETS!!!!

R.E.O.
Revolver
Mikemetroid
Tom Brady
AK Pig Of The Hut
Claude VonStroke
Espio
J360
guys? remember the good ol' days on tym? it wasn't so bad, we had a dedicated kabal cry baby thread. do we have one for superman and BA? nope instead we have several of them. remember every controversial thread had 3 things in it always. 1. reo trolling. 2. death downplaying HARD. 3. phase 3 comics. i remember.......do you?
These were the golden ages of TYM ;_;

Immortal

Blind justice....
...and you wont. Injustice is fine but it never gonna be MK, simple as that. No matter how much Pig and others gonna try (with podcasts etc) people just aren't passion it about it. If MK10 premier would be in lets say 5 months, Injustice would die in 6 tops. It only does mediocre atm (online and offline) coz MK9 is pretty old and flawed but there is no way in hell it gonna have even MK9 numbers from now when MK10 is released.

Whatever! I was a kabal cyrax main! You can't just pick up both those guys and wreck shit! These guys take time and effort to win consistantly! I put a ton of time with both and was decent, not even great! So hit the lab try using them 4 a day and then cry like a lady!

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
Whatever! I was a kabal cyrax main! You can't just pick up both those guys and wreck shit! These guys take time and effort to win consistantly! I put a ton of time with both and was decent, not even great! So hit the lab try using them 4 a day and then cry like a lady!
I'll lab Cyrax for a day and make you cry like a baby.

Wtf.

MK was on life support for much of that time. Remember all the effort it took just to get people to sign up for MLG?

I guarantee that won't happen with IGAU.
People are dropping of injustice like quick. Mostly due to the fact the gameplay is confusingly akward and massively imbalanced. Hope the patch helps but it won't solve some of the fundamental problems.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

jaym7018

Noob
Wtf.

MK was on life support for much of that time. Remember all the effort it took just to get people to sign up for MLG?

I guarantee that won't happen with IGAU.
This. I dont see the need for MK players who dont like injustice to constantly bash the game and cry about missing the good ol days of tym in every thread and every stream and insult everyone who came to this site for injustice.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
As a video game I like Injustice more then MK9, but id be lying to say I don't miss the "golden days" of MK9.

TYM was so fun back then. People were very passionate about the game, it was the rebirth of a dead franchise(those 3D games are shit and don't count), and the birth of a new scene.

That said, people are only remembering the good times, truth is, it was very up and down, and people were not always staying positive. I think the absolute worst was the months after TYM was down for a few months, everyone was at each others throats and it was terrible.

Sadly, I don't think TYM will ever really go back to that time, not even with MK10, it really felt like a right time, right place kinda thing.

Immortal

Blind justice....
Possibly you're right.

Thou lets not kid ourself this is mostly a MK community, MK players. Injustice is fine i have nothing against it but its not MK and it never gonna be as hype as MK was/is. If MK10 would come in like 5 months from now, Injustice probably would die like month after that. Not to mention that outside the US Injustice is already mostly dead while people here still play MK9.

jaym7018

Noob
Possibly you're right.

Thou lets not kid ourself this is mostly a MK community, MK players. Injustice is fine i have nothing against it but its not MK and it never gonna be as hype as MK was/is. If MK10 would come in like 5 months from now, Injustice probably would die like month after that. Not to mention that outside the US Injustice is already mostly dead while people here still play MK9.
All you MK guys say the same thing " if mk10 came in 5 months injustice would die". Which is probably true but if injustice 2 came a year after that mk 10 would then die. Lol at you saying injustice is dead outside the US thats not true.

jaym7018

Noob
Real tired of these IGAU kids constantly trying to belittle all the work the MK scene did to get them there game
And im tired of clicking every topic and seeing some crybaby talking about the good ol days of tym . And embarking on some mission to insult people who joined the site for injustice. Watching a stream and seeing the same 5 or 6 guys bashing injustice constantly. We get it you dont like injustice ajd you miss MK, now shut the fuck up and wait patiently for a game you do like.

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
And im tired of clicking every topic and seeing some crybaby talking about the good ol days of tym . And embarking on some mission to insult people who joined the site for injustice. Watching a stream and seeing the same 5 or 6 guys bashing injustice constantly. We get it you dont like injustice ajd you miss MK, now shut the fuck up and wait patiently for a game you do like.
Don't like something? Don't post.

Immortal

Blind justice....
All you MK guys say the same thing " if mk10 came in 5 months injustice would die". Which is probably true but if injustice 2 came a year after that mk 10 would then die. Lol at you saying injustice is dead outside the US thats not true.
But you see the difference even in what you wrote right? 5 months vs 2 years?

Also dunno where are u from but here -> PL and mostly in EU (and no 15 or so people in UK dont count) Injustice is on life support or dead thats the facts.