What's new

The Official Kabal Crybaby Thread

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
Like F0xy i hope u win mk9 evo with lao and cage u say kabal isnt that bad offline win evo show everyone kabal is overatted like u said i hope u win and body every kabal player even tho deeep down in side i would be happy if ulose but win for kabal sake
Find me saying that Kabal is overrated anywhere. Never once have I said that, especially since my main point about him is that he completely disregards the meta-game of all other characters. Thats like the complete opposite of 'overrated'.

KevoDaMaN

The 6
Find me saying that Kabal is overrated anywhere. Never once have I said that, especially since my main point about him is that he completely disregards the meta-game of all other characters. Thats like the complete opposite of 'overrated'.
Guy u didnt say it like hes overatted like straight out but u always say stuff like people dont know how to fight him so the only thing im syaing since u know how to fight him win evo hope u can beat reo and detriot kabal thats all im saying

if you are losing friends over a character in a VIDEO game, then there is something wrong with them, and they are NOT your true friends man. Fuck them, PERIOD. If my friends played fighting games, and one picked up Kabal and was good with him, I'd be excited to learn the match up and level up. I seriously don't get people.

They honestly have nothing better to do then troll you guys. I personally don't care for Kabal, and think he's boring to watch, but I don't care if you guys play him, because it's none of my business who your favorite is.

Glass Sword

Nobody
Man KevoDaMaN you could of gotten on and been like "I need to concentrate school so I am going to take a break from the fighting game community for awhile." and no one would have questioned it. At least your being honest I appreciate honesty. I will say one thing if you did stay you would start to win and yeah you would be disliked. After meeting you however I figured what others said did not bother you. You came off as the type of guy who did not mind playing the bad guy and you make a great bad guy.
Either way good luck in what ever you do in the future.

AC1984

Kaballin!
You do that and you're dead to me....Keep playing and keep beasting!!!! haters will always be there to find something even if jade was dominating at tournaments....Don't quit cause you have so much potential and talent...I'll see you at ECT4...we gotta step it up with the mirror shit btw :-D
To sum up, I see nothing but success and prosperity in your future of mortal kombat, don't throw it away...

SwiftTomHanks

missiles are coming
exactly what ac said people who know the match up know that kabal isn't op perhaps its luck but the 2 characters i play at the highest level both go 5/5 with him imo ermac sektor its not kabal thats winning its you reo ac1984 ect i wanna see these other punk ass whiners pick him up and realize they cant win with or without kabal

I used no punctuation just for you; you've earned it.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
This is another reason why those stupid-ass threads where characters are hyped up need to stop. Until the community starts crediting the players and not just their characters, the wins will start to feel empty.

Way to take the triumph out of the game, guys...
This post.

Kevo, you should play the character you like, not quitting because some dudes hate him, they're just being scrubbys

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
This is another reason why those stupid-ass threads where characters are hyped up need to stop. Until the community starts crediting the players and not just their characters, the wins will start to feel empty.

Way to take the triumph out of the game, guys...
This post.

Kevo, you should play the character you like, not quitting because some dudes hate him, they're just being scrubbys

gdf

Noob
By this logic, anyone who has played Kung Lao in tournament ever, shouldn't play this game. We know the truth, victories always come from the player, never the character. Especially with this version of the game.

You want friends, come by the Kung Lao forums, we know how you feel and won't down on you for a playing your character.

GhosT

Noob
Why are kabal players so sensitive? First of all its a game. Second of all 90 percent of ppl who complain would play kabal if they could execute his ndc the way it needs to be done. The other 10 percent of people are actually just loyal to their character. But seriously its nothing to pout about. If u win majors get cash and put food on the table do it. Are these people paying your bills? Nope. Do what u gotta do. And this is coming from someone who thinks your character is questionable to begin with.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Green Tapatalk

Ermaculate_Slim

We are Many but we didnt make MK11 not one
Jeez didn't know kabal players were so sensitive or is it just the kabal player way to get people on their side by playing the no one likes me card.:coffee:

Lulzlou

Noob
You play kabal on pad lol. I dunno why its a big deal now. People loved Kabals that played on pad before, why not now?

I was freaking out for a while when this kabal thing started to get worse lately since I play hitbox. I thought about it after a while and asked myself, why should I give a fuck? If they don't want to respect me or play casuals with me oh fucking well. There will be plenty of people that will.

Stay free kabal haters

Edit: Kevo if you do really quit, I'll take your place and fuck everyone up. I am determined to level up