What's new

The Official Kabal Crybaby Thread

Dark_Rob

Noob
Thats fine, he loves the game. So do I. But if you want a bigger scene, a broken game doesn't help, and neither does shitting on fans.
If the game is broken(and Im not saying it is) that still wouldnt be REO's fault. Also REO has done plenty to try an educate the community. A quick look at his youtube account will reveal a plethora of guides and instructional vids. So hes done alot to help the scene, going back to before we even had a scene. Some people dont realize just how long REO has been apart of the community and only know what hes done in MK9.

the only true reason that im not maining kabal YET is because i think im the only top player stopping everyone else from using him because they see i can win without him.i dont think ill ever drop jax but i am playing kabal now a lot and he is going to be my main soon i wont play smoke anymore too im just going to focus on kabal and jax now until the game get patched or until another mk game comes out.
You should just start playing Kabal if you're confident you can win with him.

I've been grinding Kabal myself and am getting a lot more confident with him and will probably start using him in tournaments soon.

Detroit's Kabal is already insanely good, and I practice with him on the regular :cool:

THE KUH-BAWL ARMY RISES!

Reactions: REO
Oh, look. It's another post bashing me from this lovely user named Treadmill. This is what? The 8th time you posted something along these lines in one of my threads?

Continue doing so as I enjoy reading them.
Correct. One for every condescending, elitist bitch fest you post.

Id make a thread about me if I was you.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

aj1701

Noob
If the game is broken(and Im not saying it is) that still wouldnt be REO's fault. Also REO has done plenty to try an educate the community. A quick look at his youtube account will reveal a plethora of guides and instructional vids. So hes done alot to help the scene, going back to before we even had a scene. Some people dont realize just how long REO has been apart of the community and only know what hes done in MK9.
I dont think its broken either, but reo makes it sound that way. The thing is, he can do 100 things that help the community, but people erl only remember the one bad thing. I'm not saying reo is wrong, I'm saying stuff like this hurts the community, and they won't remember the good. It sucks, I don't deny that, but its just how it is. Tyre other thing is that I associate reo with kabal, ago I haven't checked out anything hes done got the community. I'm not saying thats a good thing, but I'm probably not the only one like this. And posts like this don't make me want to seek his content out either. Again, its just his people are I think. In mgyindustry, being right didn't cancel out being an asS. Just how it is. Sucks, but thats how people are.

How the hell are you going to manage to do those insande NDC's on Stick! It seems unnatural to me.
It takes practice, but it's definitely doable.

I know this question wasn't directed at me, but I also play on stick and now have most of the NDC pressure down.

There is also a slight advantage in that, you actually have multiple fingers at your disposal for the actual button presses with makes EX NDC pressure surprisingly easier, and the 2NDC pressure eventually becomes muscle memory.

The stick motion itself is what makes it slightly difficult, but it just takes practice.

I would, but sadly you draw no ratings. :(
Haha your right.

Reo self ego boost +1

I never said I was important, I said you are an elitst Ass. And its as if you are going out of your way to prove it.

CD jr

Noob
seth is the best character in SF4 AE but there are reasons why not to main him which are you dont like the character(most common one) his health is 700 instead of the normal 1000, big hitbox etc etc. my point is in every fighting game the best character has at LEAST one fault kabal is the definition of perfection and more.There is absolutely no reason why not to use kabal unless you dont like the character non at all.i never hated kabal hell he is one of my fav characters in umk3 i just hate how perfect he is in mk9 and we have to thank reo for that.i do have character loyalty but my competitive nature is stronger than that and that is why i dropped rain and that is why im going to main kabal.if there was a character as strong as kabal i will main that character for variety but kabal has his own tier.im sorry everyone but my mind has change a lot lately and i started playing fighting games hardcore again im playing sf4 and im mainning cammy the 3rd best in the game and in sfxt im playing ryu and juri ryu is top 2 and juri is top 8 and in umvc3 im playing nothing but s tier characters spencer,vergil and hawkeye he is not top but the team combination is really cheap.im playing video games at least 12 hours a day since im on vacation and i set goal which is to place top 3 in every mk tourney and top 8 in ae and sfxt i dont really care about marvel.and if i have to tier whore to win then so be it.i always said this since i was 7 years old when i started playing smash on n64, an amazing player needs an amazing character to back up their skills and help them win. you can only get so far with a decent character.remember that if you play to win.

Im more than happy to let REO fight his own battles. But now your just spamming this thread with nonsense. So go away now.
(That was not a request btw)
Maybe when I become cool I can call people out on threads and get away with it. Until then ill leave it to reo and pig I guess.

On topic...I don't care what motivates people to play. However Kabal vs. Kabal would suck.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
I'm mad anyone is making a huge fuss over this. UMK3 survived almost 20 years with Kabal being so far ahead of the cast. 3S survived quite a while, as did Marvel 2, with very dominant top tiers.

Too many people here are just flair warriors. And ironically, these same people aren't the ones even doing anything.

I choose not to use Kabal because I quite honestly don't have a care for any other character other than Reptile, but like CDjr said, that's on me. I could use him if I wanted, but I simply don't want to. Tough for me, but whatever. Instead I'll just focus on getting better.

Anyone that hates on kabal players needs to try to use kabal, exactly.... People need to stop bitching just because mk9 has ONE ridiculously technical character in the game, and he's the best surprise surprise. If you hate seeing kabal so much, either pick him up or learn to beat him end of story/enough kabal bashing.
Kabal is not technical. I wish you guys will stop using that as an excuse. I literally picked him up a week ago & I'm doing above average NDC's. The only one that's hard is 2 xx NDC.

REO

Undead
Kabal is not technical. I wish you guys will stop using that as an excuse. I literally picked him up a week ago & I'm doing above average NDC's. The only one that's hard is 2 xx NDC.
This is true. Ibuki in SF4 or just about any character in 3S is more technical than Kabal. I don't know who started this "Kabal is technical" claim and how it got passed around. Skarlet is the most technical character in MK9, and even she falls short compared to true technical characters in other fighters.