What's new

Match-up Discussion The New Kenshi MU Chart - Prepare for Debate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
agreed completely, smoke is a real problem without a doubt. If only cdjr/detroit would pick him back up, ppl would see how good that character is, well wafflez, gross, and xsmokex will keep the smoke legacy going because they're all good with him. I'll keep the liu legacy going, because alot of ppl have a misconception about him, and i'll gladly change that.
Those 3 are enough to deal with - they're very very good

GhosT

Noob
Your Kenshi.

And Kano.....

But srsly Kano does have the tools to handle kenshi, he can use Downball like a dive kick and horizontal ball like Raiden's superman, his Knives also do good against Kenshi's zoning, plus he has armor for emergencies(And no I don't mean X-rays).

It might not be pretty but at least he's not hopeless like Jade.
I want some of whatever your smoking

Blind_Ducky

Princess of the Sisterhood
Playing gross made me realize it and it felt a lot like wafflez and i just realized it was me overcoming the MU

That MU is 4-6

dude freddy is 4-6, you know how our games go and clint the beast made me realize heavily as did dave
Online = free projectiles on my ass. Offline = I reflect everything so I don't want to count those. My opinion probably isn't very valid because I've only played one Freddy player in a set offline (not that 1 Freddy kenshi match we did at Anaheim) but I just don't feel like it'd be 4-6.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Online = free projectiles on my ass. Offline = I reflect everything so I don't want to count those. My opinion probably isn't very valid because I've only played one Freddy player in a set offline (not that 1 Freddy kenshi match we did at Anaheim) but I just don't feel like it'd be 4-6.
Believe me its bad

Status
Not open for further replies.