What's new

Match-up Discussion The New Kenshi MU Chart - Prepare for Debate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Oh so now smoke is fucking 4-6 after I've been crying about forever -____- poop on you. Why Is skarlet 5-5(ive never played a skarlet main offline) Also I don't think Freddy is 4-6 but I've only played one Freddy offline and I don't have any clue who he was but I won so fuck 4-6 Freddy. And Lao 2-8 sounds evil. Ill buy 3-7 but 2-8 sounds to high. Kratos gets raped by kenshi.
better armor, kenshi hitbox opens up her full chest of options

Is a true player vs player battle imo

Pig Of The Hut

If Kitana is an 8-2, then why isn't Sektor 8-2? Something is off...
NO

its just no sektor plays it as well as Gross does

#honesty

You guy need to take advantage of your footsies better outside shoulder. He was using my hit box all day and effectively mixing me up perfectly

It was tough to adjust t0 where as i make all other sektors free of charge 10-0

He went up 6-0 on me then i adjusted and went 8-9 straight

GGA HAN

Galloping Ghost Arcade
I still can't get the glitch vs Cyblax nets to work (where reflect doesn't work), does anyone know how to trigger this? I think this was Krayzie "secret" vs Kenshi that he was talking about, btw.

Pig Of The Hut, i still got the reptile matchup 6 4 reptile. Too easy for reptile to close distance on him, tele furry useless, ex slow orb puts kenshi in a nightmare situation and reptile can even punish a shoulder. Alot of things that put kenshi in a jacked up situation, which is why i have it 6 4. The only reason it isn't worse is because kenshi has armor to get reptile away.

Pig Of The Hut

Pig Of The Hut, i still got the reptile matchup 6 4 reptile. Too easy for reptile to close distance on him, tele furry useless, ex slow orb puts kenshi in a nightmare situation and reptile can even punish a shoulder. Alot of things that put kenshi in a jacked up situation, which is why i have it 6 4. The only reason it isn't worse is because kenshi has armor to get reptile away.
i want to completely agree with you

But we need to play again

I trust you so ill change it now because everytime you and your brother have said something you've always turned out correct lol

Pig Of The Hut

UPDATE:
11-1-12 Kitana moved to 8-2
11-1-12 Cage moved to 8-2
11-1-12 Reptile moved to 4-6 Kenshi disadvantage

Pig Of The Hut

Your Kenshi.

And Kano.....

But srsly Kano does have the tools to handle kenshi, he can use Downball like a dive kick and horizontal ball like Raiden's superman, his Knives also do good against Kenshi's zoning, plus he has armor for emergencies(And no I don't mean X-rays).

It might not be pretty but at least he's not hopeless like Jade.
I got him able to win a game

I played every kano there is even the online safer ones

Pig Of The Hut I'd put the scorpion match 6 4 kenshi for sure because kenshi is a lot more of a safer character. I also agree with smoke beating him, kenshi can't make any mistakes on when he does something or risk eating that monster reset. Also no lao should be ashamed losing to your kenshi Uncle Bernie :p haha.

Pig Of The Hut

Pig Of The Hut I'd put the scorpion match 6 4 kenshi for sure because kenshi is a lot more of a safer character. I also agree with smoke beating him, kenshi can't make any mistakes on when he does something or risk eating that monster reset. Also no lao should be ashamed losing to your kenshi Uncle Bernie :p haha.
I know :p

wasnt meant as a shot at all just its one hell of a hard MU kinda like kit/cage vs kenshi lol

People need to wake up about Smoke - just because cd jr and detroit dont use him anymore doesnt make him less viable

I know :p

wasnt meant as a shot at all just its one hell of a hard MU kinda like kit/cage vs kenshi lol

People need to wake up about Smoke - just because cd jr and detroit dont use him anymore doesnt make him less viable
agreed completely, smoke is a real problem without a doubt. If only cdjr/detroit would pick him back up, ppl would see how good that character is, well wafflez, gross, and xsmokex will keep the smoke legacy going because they're all good with him. I'll keep the liu legacy going, because alot of ppl have a misconception about him, and i'll gladly change that.

Pig Of The Hut

Lettuce beef real dog, no one purely mains Kano. So comparing them to your kenshi is pointless. Find someone that is godly for kano or compare a semi-high level kano with a semi-high level kenshi, then we can possibly talk.
BEENEEWEENEES mains him

also i played that masatak or whatever his name is who proudly mains kano as well as EDC Menace

Dude LBSH it's Kano as much as i would love to say its 5-5 it's 9-1

Status
Not open for further replies.