What's new

Match-up Discussion The New Kenshi MU Chart - Prepare for Debate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Death

Noob
1) You have never discussed anything with me regarding the Ermac MU numbers, so i really dont know why you brought that up. Its not like its a top secret thing. If you did, who knows, in the end i might have agreed with your numbers. My chart, and you know my opinions about MU charts (its the same as yours if you remember), was created in order to discuss things like these.

2) Discussing MU numbers is not considered an arguement D. Its called discussion.

I dont like the MU as well. Its lame as hell and you have to be on point to even stand a chance. But when i ask why Pig thinks its a 7-3 Kenshi, cause i have some doubts, and i get back a respond of the kind "i have played the best Ermac's out there", when in reality he has played the best Ermac's of his country, that doesnt bode well to me.
When pig of the hut says he played the best ermacs it's because he has. You have no comp therefore your opinion is taken with a grain of salt.If you want props at all regarding ermac than come over here and prove it. Playing scrubs in Greece is hardly playing the best kenshi, best Sonya's...

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
When pig of the hut says he played the best ermacs it's because he has. You have no comp therefore your opinion is taken with a grain of salt.If you want props at all regarding ermac than come over here and prove it. Playing scrubs in Greece is hardly playing the best kenshi, best Sonya's...
How old are you, 5 ? Wait, what am i asking.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
Seriously do people even pay attention to the other scenes? Like those PR videos, I would guarantee you that Bombito could kick 99% of the U.S. players asses.

Doctrine Dark would also kick most of our asses. Mordrek as well.

We know what happened when Gross came over, Gamer, F0xy.

Fact is, we are the MOST ACTIVE scene. That in no way gives us the right to shit on every other scenes opinions just because we think they are scrubs.

Also for the record, I agree that Kenshi beats Ermac 7-3, but Metzos(From footage I have seen) is at least in the top 3 ermacs in the world and should not be talked about like a scrub.

/rant.

Metzos, even if EVERY scene came, america was still going to win. When you look at all the scenes we have (EGP, Vegas, Arizona, Utah, VSM, ATL, KH, GGA and etc.), you see why we are at the top, we just have more scenes/players. It is like japan in sf, they just have all dem arcades to train out and get together, really helps them lvl up. I'm not saying the other scenes are bad, but no one can deny that America has the most competitive and difficult tournaments. Zoidberg747, usa got reo, detroit, pl, cat, and dab playing kabal, we not worried about doctrine dark or mordrek. Also i'd play bombito anyday, u.s.a got maxter, krayzie, denzell, lumberzach, etc., not worried about him at all.

Seriously do people even pay attention to the other scenes? Like those PR videos, I would guarantee you that Bombito could kick 99% of the U.S. players asses.

Fact is, we are the MOST ACTIVE scene. That in no way gives us the right to shit on every other scenes opinions just because we think they are scrubs.

Also for the record, I agree that Kenshi beats Ermac 7-3, but Metzos(From footage I have seen) is at least in the top 3 ermacs in the world and should not be talked about like a scrub.

/rant.
also gross got tied 17th at dallas, wasn't like he got top 8 and bodied everyone haha. He's good tho for sure.

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
Metzos, even if EVERY scene came, america was still going to win. When you look at all the scenes we have (EGP, Vegas, Arizona, Utah, VSM, ATL, KH, GGA and etc.), you see why we are at the top, we just have more scenes/players. It is like japan in sf, they just have all dem arcades to train out and get together, really helps them lvl up. I'm not saying the other scenes are bad, but no one can deny that America has the most competitive and difficult tournaments. @Zoidberg, usa got reo, detroit, pl, cat, and dab playing kabal, we not worried about doctrine dark or mordrek. Also i'd play bombito anyday, u.s.a got maxter, krayzie, denzell, lumberzach, etc., not worried about him at all.
You dont know that m8, but it is highly possible though, but still you dont know that. It would be as hype as hell though. Also dont forget in Japan they had the vanilla SF IV, for example, like a year before it was released in consoles if i am correct. They werent that dominant with AE. MK came out at the same time globally. You have the most active scene, i fully agree there. But saying that even every scene came the US would win is a bit naive, no offense man ( you know i really enjoy our conversations :) ).

You dont know that m8, but it is highly possible though, but still you dont know that. It would be as hype as hell though. Also dont forget in Japan they had the vanilla SF IV, for example, like a year before it was released in consoles if i am correct. They werent that dominant with AE. MK came out at the same time globally. You have the most active scene, i fully agree there. But saying that even every scene came the US would win is a bit naive, no offense man ( you know i really enjoy our conversations :) ).
haha none taken, we cool bruh, it'd be great for greece to come to evo, you guys got some great players, and hopefully mk gets at evo so you can get out here.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Pig Of The Hut, it seems that you didnt undestand ANYTHING of what i said. I didnt disagree with your particular MU number. Even on my MU chart i have it as a possible 7 - 3 Kenshi for a long time now. I just posted that i have doubts regarding the MU being a possible 6 - 4 than 7 - 3, because if Ermac positions himself well, he doesnt struggle that much vs Kenshi, plus even a regular TKP has more range than a regular SC. If you want a better explanation SC has sweep range, TKP has mid screen to full screen range. So yeah you chip when you are at SC range and i chip you when i am outside of sweep range, which is SC's. Flurry can be dash blocked and you wont chip me at all. By the time you ll have recovered from the flurry you will have to block the projectile cause you wont be able to reflect it. Also flurry is TRUE HIGH. Which means d3 dash. I can dash block, avoid it and projectile you. Same with the overhead slash. Not hard at all. All i got in return was "I have played the best Ermac's". Sorry Pig but you havent. You have played the best Ermac's in your COUNTRY. Not in the world. And that isnt an answer suited for MU discussion my friend. Yeah i know you have traveled a lot for tournaments. In you COUNTRY again. So have i. And i've gone into another 2 countries for MK as well. So ? I didnt say anything about that. And no, i dont wanna create a Kenshi MU chart cause i fully agree with the rest of your numbers. I just have my doubts about the particular MU. You said the Ermac players you faced got FRUSTRATED after some time and started random teleporting, that means they didnt have the patience to play the MU correctly. That alone says it.

Mr. Mileena, all i have to say is next time learn to read my previous posts before jumping to conclusions. Seriously.

MITDJT, 7 - 3 Kenshi is not out of the question man. I just have my doubts regarding this MU, because if Ermac positions himself correctly he doesnt stuggle all that bad against Kenshi. Kenshi needs bars to punish a mid screen and max range TKP, take that into account as well. And yeah Kenshi might rape Ermac when he is in the corner but the same thing applies for Kenshi as well. Kenshi's hitbox also works against him when up close against Ermac. Same with Freddy. So imo atm it should be a 6-4 Kenshi with a very big possibility being 7-3 Kenshi. That is what i tried to say. Apparently no one understood that and started acting like the fucking Pope. Also EVO gathered the best of the US and the UK scenes , not the best of the entire MK community. Greece wasnt there, Poland wasnt there, France wasnt there, Russia wasnt there, Italy wasnt there etc.
Make your own chart then

I know usa's players are the best and i stand by that. If you think you're better and can win evo start saving now for it or MLG. Id love to be proven wrong but im telling you just like i told usedforglue ERMAC IS NOT WINNING ON AMERICAN SOIL just like i told him the same about csz

I do not theory fight, i go by results. Like i said before theory fighting says jade kabal is 4-6 or 5-5 because ex glow in between ndc but in reality its the biggest waste of meter and gets blown up 24/7

Pig Of The Hut

Big Deal? Jade can shadow kick a whiffed Soul Charge also. Does that make it even for her? NO
Kitana, on a well timed SC on whiff, can EX fan Punish on reaction for like a 45% combo, does that make it even or any better? NOOOO 8-2 Kenshi

Ermac still gets raped 7-3 Kenshi
Jade still gets DEMOLISHED 9.5/0.5 Kenshi

Ermac players are such a nuisance at times.
The uplaying is ridiculous. The character is a top 20 character, good character for sure.

Does he go even with Kenshi?
Hell to the facking no!
Metzos
@RidiculousUpPlayers

Pig Of The Hut

Kenshi fixes required:
- Spirit moves unsafe on block by distance.
- Spirit moves 23 frames of recovery on whiff.
- Spirit moves comboing into one another on hit for 33% damage, breakable only at certain points.
- Reflect projectile 20 frames of recovery on whiff.
:(

Pig Of The Hut

My fixes for Kenshi

-Blocked SC -28 + No pushback <3
-Blocked EX SC = 0 on block <3
- Remove all his armor <3
- Give him a bigger hitbox <3
- Take away his low hit <3
- Falling swords do 5% on hit and are not over heads <3
- Tele flurry = +40 more recovery frames on whiff <3
- A more fashionable outfit <3

<3 <3 <3
***Note to self, do not ask tag joe ever in a kenshi mu thread again

:p

Jesus kenshi would be total shit lol

Pig Of The Hut

ermac gets raped by kenshi LMAO, no questions asked, i'll play some macs with kenshi and go H.A.M. on them, kenshi wrecks him up close bcuz he has a 50 50 mixup/ ermac can't interrupt f3,2 without xray, from full screen ermac can't do any projectiles and tele is VERY risky, at midscreen mac can get a few tkps, but if i'm not mistaken, kenshi can punish a blocked tkp with ex shoulder from midscreen to send his ass back, and the main things: kenshi is safer and has ARMOR.
Metzos

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
Also EVO gathered the best of the US and the UK scenes , not the best of the entire MK community. Greece wasnt there, Poland wasnt there, France wasnt there, Russia wasnt there, Italy wasnt there etc.
Greece & UK dominate this side of the planet though, LBSH.
We have no real Kenshis they have no real Ermac, it's hard to tell.

Pig Of The Hut

/rant.
Bombito is great, you know what he did? Came over to usa and proved it. Im a bombito fan

Gross is awesome, you know what he did? Came over here and proved it in casuals but suffered in tourney play.

Foxy said some ridiculous things, sort of like Metzos here, in terms of MU numbers questions the mu experience of USA tourney players and guess what? When the dust settled we were right. I was right about mileena mus, rain mus w against her and so forth.

We are the most active scene, which leads to us being the most knowledgeable scene. We play our asses off here with every tourney player at casuals and we always discuss hours upon hours, txt msgs upon txt msgs, skype upon skype these MUs.

I dont just throw out a 7-3 but shits and giggles. There are some MUs im still questioning and working on, ermac is not one of them

Pig Of The Hut

Greece & UK dominate this side of the planet though, LBSH.
We have no real Kenshis they have no real Ermac, it's hard to tell.
Thank You

and LBSH i would take foxy's advice and listen to him because for the most part he proved himself. Except when he starts talking about rain :p

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
Bombito is great, you know what he did? Came over to usa and proved it. Im a bombito fan

Gross is awesome, you know what he did? Came over here and proved it in casuals but suffered in tourney play.

Foxy said some ridiculous things, sort of like Metzos here, in terms of MU numbers questions the mu experience of USA tourney players and guess what? When the dust settled we were right. I was right about mileena mus, rain mus w against her and so forth.

We are the most active scene, which leads to us being the most knowledgeable scene. We play our asses off here with every tourney player at casuals and we always discuss hours upon hours, txt msgs upon txt msgs, skype upon skype these MUs.

I dont just throw out a 7-3 but shits and giggles. There are some MUs im still questioning and working on, ermac is not one of them

Most active =/= most knowledgeable.
Leave Rain outtta this, you're 1 of the only players that can beat him :(, but you cant talk for the rest of the roster, only Mileena & Kenshi
UK players have revolutionized the ways alot of characters are played, but our scene is significantly smaller.

Pig Of The Hut

Most active =/= most knowledgeable.
Leave Rain outtta this, you're 1 of the only players that can beat him :(, but you cant talk for the rest of the roster, only Mileena & Kenshi
UK players have revolutionized the ways alot of characters are played, but our scene is significantly smaller.
its true

you destroyed sonya bad lol

If it makes you feel better or honored, you restored my faith in him some. I use him casually a lot. He's fun. I wish ex rh worked easier on cross ups.

Status
Not open for further replies.